I Like It Rough

"Don't Speak"

Savannah moaned as his fingers slid between the gap in her legs. His teeth scraping the tender skin of her neck, her body pulsated, calling out for more.

Gregory's lips eagerly crushed themselves against Savannah's as he pinned her body to the wall. His hands took hers and brought them gently above her head holding them in place as he let his tongue taste the deep recesses of her mouth. Unwilling to pull his lips from hers, he took a hand and viscously tore the cotton dress from her body, revealing her perfectly erect, hard pink nipples and the black lace panties.

~*~*~

Savannah arched her neck as far as she could to the side, every touch from Gregory sent chills through her body. The bonding process had begun. She waited closing her eyes to Gregory who was now, running his hands over every curve and contour of her body. Swiftly the man before her took her face delicately in his hands. Savannah opened her eyes to meet his, a warm pair of deep green eyes. And he began to speak, his voice deep and dripping with lust.

"Savannah Caspari, You are my lifemate. I claim you as my lifemate. I belong to you. I offer my life for you. I give you my protection. I give you my allegiance. I give you my heart.I give you my soul. I give you my body. I take into my keeping the same that is yours. Your life will be cherished by me for all my time.Your life will be placed above my own for all time. You are my lifemate. You are bound to me for all eternity. You are always in my care." he said the words carefully and formed each one with tenderness and love. After finishing reciting the ancient vow, Gregory liked Savannah's lips before tangling his fingers in her luxurious, saccharine hair.

His strong hand pulled her head to the side and he sunk his teeth into the delicate dark skin of her neck. Taking in her blood, making her a part of him. The very taste of the velvety liquid gave him an instant erection and he drank quickly, wanting to take her for his own, have her in every way possible. After drinking the necessary amount, Gregory seductively took his tongue over the wound and healed it, lifting his head to see Savannah was biting her lip in pleasure. Savannah took her hands to Gregory's think white tank top and in one swift motion she tore it from his body, tossing it into the fire.

She blinked once, and pressed her lips to his, placing her hands on his shoulders, Savannah used the leverage to lift herself up, wrapping her legs around Gregory's waist. The taste of his kiss, released a low growl in her throat. She wanted to be touched. She wanted his hands on her body; She wanted to feel him, hard and deep inside her, she wanted the pleasure that came with love.

Gregory couldn't resist his urges any longer. He threw his new lifemate onto the bed, using his hands to pry her legs apart eagerly. His massive hands ripped and sliced his jeans from his body, followed by the tight white underwear he'd been wearing. Savannah looked up at her lifemate and smiled, "Touch me!" she begged as she absentmindedly tangled her fingers in the sheets below her. Gregory placed a finger to her lips and in a rumble he whispered, "Don't speak."

Slowly he took his finger from her lips, down her neck through the valley between her breasts. Going from right to left and back again, Gregory traced perfect circles around her nipples and lowered his lips to them, scraping them with his teeth. His finger now sliding under the delicate lace that blocked his entrance to the tight moist hole he so desired to feel. Without hesitation, Gregory let the animal in him break free. Using both hands he ripped the lace and tore the panties from Savannah's body.

Lowering his head, he kissed her stomach, using his tongue to draw a trail down to the his desire. Eagerly he used both hands and held her legs apart as he ran his tongue over her clit. Fast circles, as strong as he could. Savannah was moaning loudly with every swipe of his tongue she called for more.

Gregory let her flavor linger on his taste buds for a moment before saddling himself on top of her. His pulsating cock eager to feel the radiant heat she was producing. After a loud growl he slid the head of himself inside her, slowly and then with all his force he began to move, in and out. Faster and harder. His hands on each of Savannah's breasts squeezing them firmly.

Savannah arched her back perfectly. Her head thrown back as far as it would go, she screamed out in desire. "More! More!" she begged, clawing and tearing the sheets beneath her to pieces. Gregory removed his hands from her breasts and lifted her up, keeping his moving cock inside her, the pace steady and rhythmic. He flipped around laying himself on his back, Savannah clawing at his skin, letting droplets of blood emerge from his chest as she moved up and down. She was so tight around him. Wet and warm.

Faster and faster they moved together, their bodies coated in lovers sweat and traces of blood from the clawing of skin and scraping of teeth. Savannah could feel her orgasm coming, faster it approach as Gregory forcefully drove his way into her. She didn't want the feeling to end, she wanted to last as long as she could stretch time.

Feeling his own climax approaching, Gregory rolled himself and Savannah, their bodies still tangled together onto the floor and he kissed her with delicate intensity. His tongue pulled hers into his mouth and he wrestled it, unwilling to lose the fight. A few moments later, Savannah gave her loudest moan yet. Her orgasm, sending more pleasure, more sensation, more happiness through her body than ever before.

Gregory felt her muscles tighten around him as she released her orgasm, the warm liquid surrounding him. His fingers dug into her sides and clawed down them as he finally released his own orgasm. A smile finding his face and a sexual growl escaping his lips.

~*~*~

Slowly Gregory pulled himself out of Savannah and placed himself next to her on the floor. Letting his eyes scan the room, he noticed the claw marks on the wall, the shredded sheets on the bed and the slight traces of blood on both their bodies. Turning his head slightly to face Savannah and traced her lips with his finger. "Did I hurt you at all?" he asked, his voice barely higher than a whisper.

Savannah kissed his fingertips and smirked, saying only this. "I like it rough."
♠ ♠ ♠
Written for the Lady Gaga song contest. I hope you enjoyed :)