Status: keep or kill? :)

Pushing Daisies

deux

Acacia stood in front of Daisy's bedroom door gripping the door knob tightly willing herself to open it. It had been a week since she...since she.... Acacia couldn't even think about it without tearing up.

No one had dared enter her room, as if she would pop out of nowhere and flip out about her privacy being invaded like she does.

Like she did...

"Come on, you can do this," Acacia urged herself quietly trying to to wake her parents who were sleeping in the room next door. She pushed the door open slowly and scanned the room.

It looked exactly the same as the last time she had stolen a pair of earrings and jeans. The walls were still painted a light shade of green and clothes were strewn across the floor. Her bed lay unmade and her homework sat unfinished on her desk.

Acacia let out a breath she didn't know she was holding as she closed the door behind her and ventured further into the room. "I don't know what I expected to find in here," she sighed sitting on Daisy's bed gingerly as if she was still in it.

As Acacia went to lay back on Daisy's pillow she noticed the envelope sitting on Daisy's desk causing Acacia's heart to drop into the pit of her stomach and her heart to pound loudly.

"Please don't be what I think you are.." she mumbled picking up the envelope with shaking hands.

Acacia let out a tiny choked sob as she saw that the envelope was addressed to her and opened it slowly.

Dearest Acacia,

Is it cliche of me to ask you not to cry over me? You know what, I don't even care, don't cry over me! It was my choice to kill myself, mine and mine alone. I know it was unbelievably selfish but...I just couldn't deal with the things I had going on in my life. Not the normal life everyone thinks I lead, the one buried deep under that. I've done some things that I'm not proud of Ace, things that I'm embarrassed to have to tell you.
Ace, I....I've been going out with Jace Anderson for about a year now. I've kept it a secret because..well lets face it, Jace is a complete asshole with quite a reputation. I've had sex, I've done drugs, I've broken hearts, I've gotten piss drunk and..I got a hell of a lot more popular but I lost myself. I lost my personality, my real friends and worst of all I lost Kris McCreedy.
D you remember him Ace? He used to hang out with us when we were kids. He was probably at my funeral too. Tall, skinny, curly brown hair blue eyes that sparkle like diamonds and a smile that could light up the whole town? Yeah, I lost him and there's no way I was ever going to get him back after what I did and I can't handle that.
He was my first love, my first kiss, and my first victim. I hurt him so bad and I know I'm a coward to be asking you this but I want you to talk to him, I want you to fix him and be everything for him that I couldn't be. It's the only thing I want.

Love,
Daisy
♠ ♠ ♠
it's been a VERY Long time since I updated this, and I am VERY VERY sorry <3
I've been very busy with school and writers block was beating the hell out of me.
I hope you enjoy it!
Comment&Subscribe!
Love&Rockets,
Ebony