Whatever You Say

PARTY

I picked up a normal white buttoned shirt, above some black jeans and pressed a stretched gray vest down my torso. I put on my glasses and my mom drove me to Skyler’s house in a flash.

When I first arrived it looked pretty much empty apart from Skyler himself who was starting to take a bath at eight thirty. He gave me a pat in the back and handed me a strange-tasting bubbly apple juice before heading upstairs.

Half an hour later, the second guest arrived; a brunette around my age who handed me a disgusted look before running off to the front yard to text.

More minutes passed, people started arriving by filtration and a couple of more minutes passed before The Queen, with a flash of glory, stepped into Skyler’s house wearing a short gray dress. Her dress reached just above her thigh like most of her dresses did. Her hair wasn’t tucked into a ponytail like every other time. Instead, it flowed gently and wavy above her pale and fragile shoulders.

She gave me a quick stare and then ran off to Chris linking her hand with his.

Now, what was that all about?

And I got tired quickly. Well, bored would be the correct word for it. People danced around me, stared at me and whispered next to me while looking at me. They looked at me like I didn’t belong. And they were right. For them I was down way below them.

With a sigh, I stepped out taking in a soda instead. The apple juice left a horrible taste in my mouth. All of the sudden, I felt a slick hand cross my back. I shivered at the touch and turned.

Éirin.

Hiya, Purty,” she slurred. How long had I been here? Apparently enough for a young woman to get completely drunk.

Éirin’s hand glided through mine and with an effort, I stepped away. “You really shouldn’t drink,” I told her. Mr. Obvious to the rescue.

She seemed annoyed by my action and instead placed both of her arms against my torso. I tightened completely, feeling awkward, the bottom part of myself feeling hard against the caress her hands did to my sides.

“You really shouldn’t tell me what to do,” she responded with a pout.

I looked up and my heart froze as I saw Chris behind us, but then relaxed when I saw that he was completely absorbed in another matter. He looked pretty much like Éirin, anyway, to even care about her almost crawling on top of me. I grabbed her wrists.

Then, she followed my previous gaze and laughed drunkenly.

“Don’t worry about him.”

“Isn’t he, like, your boyfriend?”

She shook her head. “We’re just fuck-buddies.”

It surprised me to see how calmly she seemed to say thing like these. Then again, it shouldn’t. She was The Queen, as I had mentioned previously.

Another thought came in hurry. People around.

I separated even more quickly. She only stared, laughed and held my hand.

I tried my hardest to push her hand away, before she got the chance to giggle her way up the stairs with me following close behind. She literally threw me in a room and locked the door before turning to me, her hands reaching quickly the lights, revealing a cream-colored room with hotel-like brown sheets on the king bed behind me. The Queen took a step forward, and I took a step back.

“Don’t be like that.”

“Be like what?” I asked.

Éirin ignored my question. “What are you afraid of?” She slid her hands behind my thighs, gently positioning herself in front of me. She curled her legs behind my back and smiled. Then she waited for an answer.

You.

Without really getting one.

I quickly felt stiff, my bottom half throbbing with anticipation. This was wrong. Definitely wrong.

Éirin took her hands, held my glasses and put them beside herself before grabbing my head and giving me the first kiss of my entire life.

You know those kids who kiss when they’re little and don’t really count them as they grow up? I wasn’t any of them. Éirin’s lips, pressing softly and carefully against mine, was a new experience I hadn’t ever witnessed before.

It felt good, but I knew that I couldn’t really be proud of my doing when it came from an unconscious girl. She moved her lips against mine gently. She opened her mouth, closed it and I tried to follow behind, but there was always like a small guilt surrounding me.

I parted. “Éirin…”

She shushed me and kissed me again.

I tried one more time. “Éirin, I don’t think this is correct. Thi—” She kissed me again. “I th—” And again, until eventually, I gave up trying to tell her how incorrect this felt to me. How new it felt to be kissed and how weird it felt that it had to be with her.

Then the imaginable happened. I never thought I had it in me. I never thought I would be one of those people to do an action so personal and without limitations. And I wasn’t going to blame Éirin for it. She took me in, but I was the one to lead her to it. I was the one to allow her hands to lift the back of my shirt in a fury attempt at lust.

She took it quickly after almost destroying the vest. My hands held her face now, glided through her hair, grabbing it securely and sweetly. Éirin put her weight on my chest and her breasts bounced to a stop on top of it.

My bottom half kept telling me a warning. Éirin eased the pain by rubbing her bottom half against it. Back and forth. She lifted her lips from mine and placed a kiss on my neck, sucking on the spot. My hands found her dress. I didn’t know what I was doing, but all I knew was that in a few seconds, her dress was on the floor and Éirin’s hands were hanging on to my jeans which were falling to my knees. Then, she proceeded to get on her knees, my torso in between of them. My hands hung on to her thighs as she revealed her pale, round breasts to me, throwing the brassiere to the side.

My mouth watered secretly. I really had no thoughts other than ones that reminded me that a woman could be as beautiful as she wanted. And Éirin was definitely a beautiful creature.

She giggled before kissing my mouth once again and finding my bulge. Her hand slid inside my underwear, caressing the area softly. She tortured me until I started gasping breaths. She smiled to me again and replaced the hand with her opening, sliding down onto me several times.

I inhaled even more deeply, the stinging pain lifting me. I hissed quickly, more from pleasure than anything else. She felt good around me.