Status: I don't exactly know where this is headed. Be patient.

Thirty Days to Discover Yourself...

Get What You Want

From the very beginning of the trip and even before it, ‘The wickedly Lovelies’ had known what they were going to do on their third day in Florence. It was the only day that they actually had something planned out to do. There was a concert being held in the city that all seven of them had wanted to go to. They preordered their tickets online a week before they had even left the United States.

They knew that they were going to be up half the night and that they would need their energy, so they decided to sleep in as long as their bodies would allow them to. Aleksey was the first one up from the boy’s room, and from the lack of sounds coming from the girl’s room, he deduced that none of them were awake either. He was not one that could function well without at least one cup of coffee, whatever time it happened to be that he woke up.

Aleksey got dressed and left a note on the bathroom mirror to inform the twins of his whereabouts. As he walked to the elevator, he slipped a similar note under the girls’ door to inform them of the same thing. He yawned as he pressed the button to go to the lobby and stumbled a bit as the elevator shifted downwards. Next to the restaurant he and his friends had ate at the previous day was a promising little café, so thought Aleksey when he spied it, where he knew his friends would eventually meet up with him.

The waitress gave him a weird look as he told her he needed to reserve six seats along with his own, but complied and took his order. About twenty or thirty minutes later, Sienna and Skylar walked through the doors, looking around the café for a familiar face. Spotting Aleksey, they smiled and started for him. They both ordered and started talking about the previous day and the night ahead of them. A while later, Addison and Clinton joined the table, followed even later by Quinton, and even farther behind was Sawyer. It was nearly two in the afternoon by the time everyone had arrived at the café, let alone ate.

Once they all finished drinking their coffee, tea, etc. and eating whatever they’d ordered for breakfast, they paid and went back to the hotel. The concert they were going to started at seven, so that left them about three hours to get ready and less than an hour to find their way to the venue. Sienna, Aleksey, and Skylar decided to take a trip into town to see if they couldn’t find new outfits to wear to the concert. They were also on strict orders from the twins to find identical hats that they would wear. The twins told the others that they were all so close that they’d know if the hats were right for them when they saw them. The others just laughed.

In town, Skylar was the first to notice a cute little boutique that looked quite promising, so she pulled her two friends through the door with her. They roamed around the store, seeing if anything really caught their eyes, until Aleksey laughed, holding up a hat.

“Here, do you think they’d like this?” he asked sarcastically, knowing the wouldn’t. The girls laughed when they saw it.

“Not with all those feathers, no,” Skylar shook her head.

“Here, how about this one?” Sienna asked, picking up a hat covered in buttons.

“I’m going to go with a no,” Aleksey chuckled.

“Ooh, but seriously now, what about this?” Skylar asked, her tone of voice changing back to a more serious one. She was holding up a simple back hat that resembled somewhat of a bowler hat and had three darker colored ribbons around it.

“I think they would,” Sienna shrugged, nodding.

“Here,” Aleksey started, pulling out his phone and snapping a quick picture of the hat. “We’ll just send it to one of them and see what they say.” He clicked around a bit on his phone and sent the picture to Quinton, asking their opinion on the hat. They didn’t answer right away, so just in case, they took two of the hats with them while they roamed more around the boutique. Sienna felt that she just about hit pay dirt when she picked up a white tank top, buried deep in a pile of other tees and tanks.

“Oh, my, God. Guys, check this out!” she called, smiling hugely.

“What?” Skylar asked, coming over to Sienna, Aleksey following close behind.

“Look at this shirt; it’s so amazing. I’ve got to get this for tonight,”

“Sex, Drugs, Dubstep?” Aleksey asked, reading the tank.

“Well, yeah! Sienna laughed as if it were completely obvious how amazing this shirt was to her.

“But we aren’t even going to a dubstep concert tonight,” Skylar pointed out, unnecessarily according to Sienna.

“So? This has got to be my new favorite shirt. I am so buying this,”

“Okay, dear,” Aleksey laughed, shaking his head at his spirited friend. “It’s your money; you can get whatever you want.”

“Oh, I know that,” she giggled. “I’m getting it,” she nodded as well. “It’ll be amazing with my pink skinnies.”

A couple minutes later, Quinton finally answered the text message and said that they both loved the hat and told them to get two. Aleksey and Skylar didn’t find anything in the boutique that they wanted, so Sienna bought her tank top and Aleksey used the twins’ money to buy the hats before they moved on down the sidewalk to another cute little store. Skylar found an adorable pair of white and black shorts and a purple blousy-tank that she bought and knew would match her favorite pair of sandals that were back at the hotel. Aleksey spotted a shirt-and-vest combo and a ring shaped like a dragon was wrapping itself around your finger when you put it on. Sienna also found at this store a pair of boots that went right below her knees that would easily host a pair of jeans underneath. Skylar also saw a necklace with an ornamental owl as a pendant that she knew Sawyer would love, therefore buying it for her.

Once the three friends went back to their hotel, they had about a half an hour to get ready before they all left for the amazing show they were about to witness. They got dressed, did their hair and makeup if needed, and grabbed what they were taking with them, meeting everybody in the hall outside of the two hotels room. The seven friends set off for the lobby and got somewhat spotty directions to the venue from the attendant at the front desk of the hotel.

“Ready for an amazing night, guys?” Sawyer asked, sporting her new necklace and her worn out off-the-shoulder shirt that she loved so much.

“We’re going to rock this one,” Clinton nodded, his new hat staying put on his head as a well-fitting hat should.

Aleksey nodded as well and smiled as he said, “Well come on then. Let’s head out.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So I didn't think this would be an easy chapter to match to anything from the new contest, but I'm kind of liking this relation.

I think all of the new chapters from now on will relate a lot better, so just look forward to that haha.

Thoughts?