Status: I lost the third part of this fic so I MIGHT come back and finish it.

Stroking A Rock

Chapter Two

Dean stared at the stone in front of him in awe. Had a rock, and damn ROCK just responded to his touch. Dean knew he had his way with the ladies, and sometimes the men. But this, well this: was a whole new level.

Dean experimented by drawing his fingertips slowly across the smooth surface, flinching when it burned hot again. Dean tried his absolute hardest not to smirk, but in the end, how could he not? He bent down closer to the stone so that his breath was drifting along it every time he spoke.

"Well, are you going to take me up on that offer?"

The stone trembled slightly with strange unknown delight. After centuries, nothing had ever had this effect on it. The rock flushed. It knew that embarrassment as a rock came off as direct heat, but he was not prepared for Dean pulling away from its warmth. The stone let out an inward cry. It yearned to be touched again by the man before him. He had been protecting this sword for so long. Perhaps too long.

No. The stone could not think like that. It was its duty to keep the sword safe. The sword was the only thing that mattered. The rock tried to convince itself this; that his duty was more important than this man. But its rock hard body told it otherwise.

When Dean leaned in and whispered against its rock dust skin, the stone put everything it had in controlling itself. It barely managed to keep its heat to a minimum. But it couldn't control itself. The need was too strong.

He had to be going crazy, Dean decided. There was no way that a fucking rock could feel or hear what he was doing. Even as he murmured words against its side, he wondered if he had finally lost his mind completely. He had to be imagining that the stone got much warmer when he stroked it or spoke to it. Well, no one was watching, and if he was wrong he had nothing to lose. So.. Dean kissed the stone.
Gently at first, soft chaste pecks. Which turned into long, drawn out kisses. He ignored the growing warmth until the rock started to shake.

The old stone couldn't control itself any longer. It shook with the power of ten thousand suns. For it had lived through many millenium. And it was down to party at last. With one last soft, pressing kiss from Dean, it transformed.

Dean fell back in shock and nervousness as the stone before him shook violently until changing shape. Growing larger and thinner. Before too long, the thing standing in front of him was no longer a rock, but in fact was Dwayne (the Rock) Johnson.

Dwayne stepped forward to Dean, cupping his cheek softly before putting flaming hot lips on the hunter's. Yes, he had chosen well. He pulled out the sword, untouched by time or weather for he had protected it well.

He held it up for Dean to see, and his true voice rang clear as he spoke.

"Still willing to give me anything Dean?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy your crack.