Status: Slow but definitly here.

Who Am I?

Betty and Bobbie

“Hurry Fae! Come on! I know you don’t want to but you have to go!” The girl had a death-grip on my hand while she was dragging me behind her. Her longs legs moved so quickly I swear her feet never actually touched the ground. Her long red hair flew out and smacked me in the face; I spit it out and kept running. WAIT! Why am I running? Who is this chick?? Why is she holding my hand?! Thoughts flashed across my mind as she picked up the pace.

“We’re almost there Fae! I can see the port, hurry up!” She didn’t look back at me once, just kept dragging me. “I am I am!” I shouted and ran even with her not dropping her hand once. Why am I speaking?!? I DO NOT REMEMBER TELLING YOU TO SPEAK VOCAL CHORDS!!! We flew into the room we had been running towards. She dropped my hand and spun around slamming the giant metal door behind us. She pulled the lever down to cue the locking mechanism.

I grabbed her hand and continued running across the giant ship hanger we were in. “Come on Lils! We’re so close!” I yelled dragging her with me; people were yelling and banging on the door now. Weapons were being shot at it. The flashes of light showed under the door, and the sound rung out around us.

Am I dreaming right now? Why can’t I stop it? We stopped in front of a one person pod and she pushed me in. “LILS! What are you doing?! There are bigger ones over there!” I tried to jump out, but she pushed me back in and shut the door.

“I’m sorry Fae, oh I am so sorry. I have to stay. I have to make sure you make it out.” Her tears started falling as the lock slapped in.

“No, no, no, no, NO! Lils! Please! Let me out! Don’t Lils! Don’t do this!” I bawled and slammed on the little window. I dropped to my knees as best as I could in the little space. Oh god, oh god. I don’t know this girl. This isn’t me. I don’t feel sad! I shouldn’t feel sad! Oh god. “Please Lils please!” I continued screaming until my throat was raw.

She backed up, waved good bye and hit the launch button. As she did so the door to the hanger exploded inwards. She spun around and pulled a weapon out of a harness that was on her thigh. didn’t notice that was there… She got off maybe two shots before she seemed to have a seizure. Bullets riddled her body and she slammed into the ground.

“NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LILS!!!” For once my conscious and subconscious agreed. “Oh god Lils oh Lils. My Lils. What have you done?!” I slumped into myself and began drifting off muttering “Lils” over and over again.

I woke up gasping for air, I clawed my hair out of my face and got up. I made sure to lock both doors before emptying the contents of my stomach into the toilet. I flushed it and washed my mouth out. That’s when I noticed it. I had woken up crying.

*Poke*
*Poke*
*Poke*
*Poke*

“You think I won’t kill you, but I swear I will.” I groaned rolling over and pulling the blanket over my head. The pokes kept coming, so I kept rolling. I made a little Fae taco before I hit the wall. Why does there always seem to be a wall in my way? I felt the twins crawl on my bed and keep poking me.

*Poke*
*Poke*

“Stop it you arses!!!” I groaned swatting my hand out to hit something, anything. “Oof!” Hit something I did as I listened to one of the boys cry out in pain and fall off the bed landing on the ground. “Zy!” I’m to take a wild guess and say Ry here. Exclaimed and kneeled down on the ground. “Are you okay?!” He asked his eyes wide with concern.

“Why Fae?! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy???? All we did was poke you! Why would you hurt Jeff and Joe?!” Zy exclaimed while holding on to his Ahem friends and rolling about.

“Look Zy I’m really sorry I honestly didn’t me- wait…Did you just say Jeff and Joe?” I stopped midsentence after processing what he had just said. “Yes! Yes I said Jeff and Joe! My boys you daft woman! You hit my boys!” He exclaimed still rolling around. “I’m not daft, I got that it was your boys. I was just shocked that you would name them.” I said watching him roll around.

“Wait! Even Ry has his named! Dillan and Dobby! Are you telling me that you didn’t name your friends?!” Zy stopped rolling and looked at me like I was crazy. “No…I did not name my “girls”, at least, if I did I don’t remember…” I trailed off staring at a spot on the ground. I looked up when I heard a sharp “thwack” noise.

“Yeah um…sorry. I forgot about the whole memory thing.” Zy mumbled staring at the ground while rubbing the back of his head. “Forget about my special half. Any luck so far?” Ry asked giving me a warm smile. Did he…I think he actually hit Zy…

“I still haven’t remembered anything yet.” I said giving him a sad smile. Except for my dream last night. I refuse to believe that, that was anything more than a stress induced nightmare. “I have an idea!” Zy’s head snapped up and he had a huge smile on his face.

“What would that be?” I was almost scared to hear the answer. “Let’s name your girls!” Zy was almost jumping up and down where he was sitting. I couldn’t help but chuckle as I looked at him. “Shockingly enough he has a good idea.” Ry said smiling. “Sure, why not let’s do it.” I said shrugging my shoulders. “Let’s name them Betty and Lucy!” Zy said smiling. “No way are those proper names for her friends.” Ry said frowning. “Oh really Mr. Smarty Pants, and what pray tell are proper names?” Zy said looking at Ry. “Debbi and Bobbie!” Ry smiled looking proud of himself.

“Betty and Lucy.”
“Debbi and Bobbie.”
“Betty and Lucy!”
“DEBBI AND BOBBIE!!!”
“BETTY AND LUCY!!!”
”BETTY AND BOBBIE!!! WIN!

The boys turned at looked at me. “Did you guys really just have an argument over what to name her boobs?” We all jumped at the voice coming from the doorway. Jesse stood leaning against the door jam with one of his ankles behind the other. “Yes we did!” The boys shouted the same time they jumped up, completely in time with one another. So.Very.Creepy. “Upsie Daisies!” The each grabbed one of my hands and pulled me up. I covered some ground before I landed.

“Meet Betty!” “Don’t forget Bobbie!” The boys exclaimed as they pushed me forward. Seeing as I had just landed I lost my balance and stumbled into Jesse. “Whoa!” He exclaimed as his crossed ankles ended up making him fall backwards. I closed my eyes as we made contact with the ground.

“Oomph.” We both grunted as we hit the ground. “Are you okay…?” Jesse whispered. I opened my eyes to see I was lieing on top of him, my face only a few inches from his. His hands were on my lower back, he had grabbed onto me when we fell, and mine were on either side of his.

“Yeah..I think I am.” I mumbled. I was so close I could see the flecks of gold that littered the inner edges of his iris.

“Well. This is quite a scene.” Leah’s voice rung out through the hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating in literally a month.
For those few of you who are reading this, I hope you enjoy!
Comments are amazing!