Status: we only want four comments till the next update...

My Feelings for You Last Forever

Getting Closer

After Diggy and Andy left, I back into my room and grabbed my ID, cell, some cash, and a small skull purse that matched my dress. I was walking downstairs when my phone rang, "Hello?"

"Hey, it's Ashley, I'm outside your door." He said.

"Okay, I'll be out in a minute." I told him and hung up as I walked to the door. "Before we leave, do you want anything to drink?"

"No, we'd better go or we'll miss our reservations." He said.

"Okay," I said as we walked to his car. "So where are we going?" I asked as we got in.

"We're going to dinner and a play." He said.

"A play? Which play?" I asked.

"Phantom Of The Opera. I may or may not have asked Diggy what play you haven't seen yet. By the way, this is for you." He said as he handed me a corsage.

"Thank you, Ashley." I said and mentally aww'd. That's so sweet. "Hey, Ash, what's it like?"

"What's what like?" He asked.

Being in a successul band. What's it like?"

"Most days it's no different than any other. Occasionally we get mobbed, as you experienced the other day. The major differences are people knowing your name and everything about you, touring, and the occasional obsessed stalker. Other than that, we're normal people with normal experiences."

"If you say so. I still think other things happen. You can't deny that it's easier to seduce a woman if you're in a band." I pointed out

"Well, there is that," he conceded. "But it get's lonely when you come home to an empty house after being gone for months at a time. There's no one to share the good or bad times with, no one to watch movies with. Okay, I sound like a girl."

I laughed at the last bit. "That really sucks. But why'd you choose now? Why'd you choose me?"

"I've been trying to date for a while now. But all any of them wanted was to get my money, break into the biz, or use me. You were different. You treated me differently, you treated me like Ashley, the person, not the rockstar. You never treated me differently after you found out who I was and what I did for a living. I like feeling normal again." He said.

"I know how that is, trying to be in a meaningful relationship and instead you get used by someone. It sucks when it happens." I said.

"Really? What happened to you?" He asked.

"I dated a guy all through high school and into freshman year of college. We were even engaged, that is until he ended it on Valentine's Day. Told me he was only using me until he could be with the one he really wanted. I was just a passing whimsy. I cried myself to sleep for six months after that. Finally I started dating again, this time my boyfriend wound up being gay and used me to make his ex-boyfriend come out of the closet to his family. I came home and found them in bed together. Since then I've dated some, but nothing panned out." I told him.

"Jesus, that sucks. You give me their names and I'll hunt them down and beat the everloving shit out of them. Just say the word and I'll do it." He said.

"Thanks for the offer, but they're not worth it. You tell me your story?" I asked.

"Yeah. I was dating this chick, it was pretty serious. Then I found out she'd been cheating on me with some music producer and trying to break into the industry. It hurt, but I'm over it. There was also another chick, I broke off when I found out she'd been spending thousands of dollars on my credit cards for worthless junk." He told me.

"Wow, people are really full of fucking shit!" I said.

"Yeah," he agreed. "But this shouldn't ruin our night."

"I agree, on to a new subject! But what to talk about?"

"I'll let you in on a little secret, I've never been to a play before." He psuedo whispered.

"Wait, this is your first play? Glad I could be here what you lost your play virginity." I said. "Where are we going for dinner?"

"We're going to the Hard Rock Cafe. It's close to where we're gonna be seeing the play." He said.

"Sweet sauce. They have really good food."

"Yeah, they do. Oh we're here." He said and we got out of the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, imma leave you hanging there. Again, I apologize for the wait, had to figure shit out. Any of our readers interested in MIW ot Get Scared? Check out our new stories please! Let us know what you think. Any comments, questions or concerns for this chapter? I promise we'll "meet" the rest of BVB soon.

Andy and Ashley are very disapointed in the silent readers and subscribers.