Status: we only want four comments till the next update...

My Feelings for You Last Forever

Hard Rock and the Phantom

Once we got to Hard Rock, we received the beepy thingie that lets you know when a table is ready. As we waited for a table we talked some more.

"When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?" Ash asked

"I wanted to either be Betty White or a WWE Diva when I was about 16 or 17. Did you always want to be in a band?" I asked.

"Not always, I wanted to be He-Man once." Ash said.

"He Man? Really? I don't believe it."

"It's true. I really wanted to be He-Man," Ash laughed.

"Interesting," I said.

"Yepp. Now, why Betty White, or a WWE Diva?" He asked.

"I wanted to be Betty White because she's a bad ass and says things without caring about the repercussions. I wanted to be a Diva because I wanted to bring actual fighting back to the Diva's. I wanted to be the one who wasn't afraid to drop kick a bitch. Not only that, but a friend of mine also wanted to be a Diva and she agreed to be my tag-team partner. Together we'd be the Oreo on Fire. Obviously I'd be the Oreo, she'd be the fire. We had it all planned out. Not only that, but we planned to wear suits resembling Pokemon and have the Pokemon theme song play when we headed to the rink." I admitted. Ash laughed.

"That's too funny. Oreo on Fire? Really? Why that?"

"I'm the Oreo, she's a ginger. Hence Oreo on Fire." I said laughing along. "Why'd you want to be He-Man?"

"I grew up watching him, he was this indestructible character that was everything I thought a grown man should be. I mean, I obviously looked up to my father, but He Man was just... Amazing. He-Man was everything I wanted to be. As I got older, I realized the ladies love a musician, so I learned how to play instruments to pick up chicks. I learned it worked better if I were in an actual band. Then I realized the hassle of dating chicks who only wanted you for your fame." Ash explained.

"Okay then, this thing is going off, so let's go find our table." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mini update. I'm going to be a comment whore here and say, comment. We appreciate them. Hell, it could just be hi, or even "this sucks" we don't give a damn, we want comments.... Well, me more so than Diggy, but you get the point.