Status: we only want four comments till the next update...

My Feelings for You Last Forever

Disneyland!

Andy and I have been going out for a while now, and I couldn't be happier. He's been nothing but amazing to me, and I don't know what I would do without him. Courtney and Ashley have been inseperable lately; it's really cute.

Right now, she and I were in the back seat of Ashley's car as we were driving somewhere. Andy was in the passenger's seat whispering something to Ashley as he drove.

"Where do you think they're taking us?" Courtney asked me.

I shook my head and shrugged. "Dude, I have no idea. Andy, where are we going? Are we there yet?"

He turned to face me, and gave me a soft smile. "I can't tell you, Diggy. Of course you would ask that." He said as he chuckled.

"Yeah, it's a secret." Ashley chimed in.

"Oh, come on, you can tell me, Ash. We've been in the car for over an hour, and my butt hurts from sitting down." Courtney said to him. I started laughing, and Ashley did too.

"Don't worry, Court. You girls will find out soon enough." Ashley said with a smirk on his face.

I sat quietly making faces at Andy, and he was making them back at me. "Jesus, how old are you two?!" Courtney asked laughing.

"We're 5." Andy answered before he stuck his tongue out at me. I giggled a little bit, then I crossed my eyes at him.

"You are so immature." She said shaking her head. I poked her arm, then she poked me back. "You really wanna do this, Diggy?"

I nodded. "Yes. I'm freaking bored, so let's go." Then I poked her again. We kept poking each other, and after a while, it became a full on poke war. We started yelling profanities and then the car stopped.

"What the hell are you two doing back there?" Ashley asked.

"They were having a poke war. I watched the whole thing." Andy answered laughing his ass off.

"Why did the car stop? Are we here?!" I asked with a smile on my face.

Once Andy calmed down, he nodded and said, "Yeah, look around."

Courtney and I looked around with blank looks on our faces. "Andy we're in a parking lot....does that say 'park entrance' near those escolaters? Why do I see Mickey Mouse everywhere?!" She asked.

"OH MY GOD, ARE WE AT DISNEYLAND?!?!" I yelled.

Andy and Ash both started laughing, but then they nodded their heads. "Yes, Diggy. We're at Disneyland. You totally don't seem excited at all, maybe this was a bad idea, Andy." Ashley said jokingly.

Courtney lightly punched his arm and said, "This was a great idea, Ash. Let's go on some rides!" The four of us got out of the car quickly and almost ran down the escolaters. We were like giant kids.

As we waited for the tram to take us to the park, Andy laced his fingers with mine. I looked up at him and smiled. He looked so handsome lately since he cut his hair. It's much shorter now. It took me some time to get used to, but I love it. He leaves me speechless.

The tram finally showed up, and Andy wrapped his arm around me as we sat down. The tram ride wasn't very long, which made me happy. I just want to go on Space Mountain! After we bought our over-priced tickets, we were finally inside. I feel like I was more excited than some of the little kids that were here also. Eh, I don't care.

"What should we do first?" Ashley asked us. He had his arm around Courtney's shoulder while hers was on his waist.

"Space Mountain!" I said excitedly. Everyone agreed, but our excitement was short lived when we saw how long the wait was. "Fifty fucking minutes?!" I yelled. A concered looking mother covered her child's ears after I said that. I soon felt bad and buried my face in Andy's chest in embarrassment.

I felt him laugh under me, and it made me smile. "Uh, why don't we go on the teacups?" He offered.

We all gave him strange looks, but then I said, "Why not? It could be fun." I gotta defend my man!

Ashley scrunched his face. "Yeah, I don't know about that, guys. You two can do it though. I think Court and I will go on Splash Mountain or something."

I rolled my eyes. "Well you're no fun, Ash. Should we meet up back here in say..two hours?" I offered. Courtney nodded, and Ashley agreed.

The four of us went our seperate ways then Andy said, "Finally, some alone time. I didn't want to go on the teacups, I just wanted to be with you." Then he kissed the top of my head. "What do you want to do, my darling?"

I looked up at him and smiled. "Let's go on the Haunted Mansion ride." His blue eyes shined before he smiled and grabbed my hand. We walked for about five minutes before we found the ride. Lucky for us, the line wasn't long like on Space Mountain. We only waited a few minutes for it.

Once we got on the ride, Andy and I were basically smushed together, but I didn't mind it one bit. Our faces were so close together, that I could feel his warm breath on my neck. I don't know about him, but I could barely concentrate on the ride. All I could focus on was him, and his beauty.

He looked like a little kid as we went through the ride; it was adorable. He looked at me and stared in my eyes before he did something that I've been wanting him to do since the day we met; he kissed me. His lips lightly were attached to mine as his grip on me tightened.

This moment couldn't have been more perfect. I can't even imagine being without him; he's everything I could ever want and more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well there you go my lovelies! I hope everyone liked it, I know i did. :]

Image

btw, this chapter was based off a dream i had. i'm not kidding. i actually dreamed that i kissed Andy in the Haunted Mansion ride. how awesome is that?! and omfg that smile of his. *__*