Status: we only want four comments till the next update...

My Feelings for You Last Forever

Mother ***ing Disney Land, Yo.

Ashley wound up asking me to be his girl after we went to see Phantom Of The Opera. We've been dating a while now and Ashley and Andy have decided to surprise Diggy and me with a trip somewhere.

Right now, she and I were in the back seat of Ashley's car as we were driving somewhere. Andy was in the passenger's seat whispering something to Ashley as he drove.

"Where do you think they're taking us?" I asked her.

Diggy shook her head and shrugged. "Dude, I have no idea. Andy, where are we going? Are we there yet?"

He turned to face her, and gave her a soft smile. "I can't tell you, Diggy. Of course you would ask that." He said as he chuckled.

"Yeah, it's a secret." Ashley chimed in.

"Oh, come on, you can tell me, Ash. We've been in the car for over an hour, and my butt hurts from sitting down." I complained. Diggy started laughing, and Ashley did too.

"Don't worry, Court. You girls will find out soon enough." Ashley said with a smirk on his face.

Diggy sat quietly making faces at Andy, and he was making them back at her. "Jesus, how old are you two?!" I asked laughing.

"We're 5." Andy answered before he stuck his tongue out at her. She giggled a little bit, then crossed her eyes at him.

"You are so immature."I said shaking my head. She poked my arm, then I poked her back. "You really wanna do this, Diggy?"

She nodded. "Yes. I'm freaking bored, so let's go." Then she poked me again. We kept poking each other, and after a while, it became a full on poke war. We started yelling profanities and then the car stopped.

"What the hell are you two doing back there?" Ashley asked.

"They were having a poke war. I watched the whole thing." Andy answered laughing his ass off.

"Why did the car stop? Are we here?!" Diggy asked with a smile on her face.

Once Andy calmed down, he nodded and said, "Yeah, look around."

Diggy and I looked around with blank looks on our faces. "Andy we're in a parking lot....does that say 'park entrance' near those escolaters? Why do I see Mickey Mouse everywhere?!" I asked.

"OH MY GOD, ARE WE AT DISNEYLAND?!?!" Diggy yelled.

Andy and Ash both started laughing, but then they nodded their heads. "Yes, Diggy. We're at Disneyland. You totally don't seem excited at all, maybe this was a bad idea, Andy." Ashley said jokingly.

I lightly punched his arm and said, "This was a great idea, Ash. Let's go on some rides!" The four of us got out of the car quickly and almost ran down the escolaters. We were like giant kids.

As we waited for the tram to take us to the park, Ashley wrapped his arm around me.

"Are you happy?" He whispered in my ear.

"Beyond happy," I answered.

Finally the tram pulled around and we got on it. Diggy started bouncing in her seat, I think she was more excited than most of the kids to be here. We got off the tram, bought our tickets, and headed for the rides.

"What should we do first?" Ashley asked us. He had his arm around my shoulder while mine was on his waist.

"Space Mountain!" Diggy said excitedly. We all agreed, but our excitement was short lived when we saw how long the wait was. "Fifty fucking minutes?!" Diggy yelled. A concered looking mother covered her child's ears after she said that. I think Diggy got embarrassed 'cause she hid her face in Andy's chest in embarrassment.

"Uh, why don't we go on the teacups?" He offered.

We all gave him strange looks, but then Diggy said, "Why not? It could be fun."

Ashley scrunched his face. "Yeah, I don't know about that, guys. You two can do it though. I think Court and I will go on Splash Mountain or something."

Diggy rolled her eyes. "Well you're no fun, Ash. Should we meet up back here in say..two hours?" she offered. I nodded, and Ashley agreed. Diggy and Andy went on their merry way and Ash and I were left alone.

"You know, we don't have to wait here, we can go on another ride?" I offered.

"Yeah, I just wanted some time with you alone... Relatively speaking, that is." Ash said.

"Ahhh, ulterior motives have shone through," I said. "Just what were you planning on doing with this alone time?"

"I was hoping to spend some time with you, maybe kiss you," he said with a shrug.

"Oh? What makes you think I'd let you kiss me?" I teased him.

"Maybe the fact that I'm your boyfriend?" he joked back.

"Hmmm, that is true. All right, I guess you can kiss me." I said and turned to face him.

"You guess? I'm not kissing you until you're certain," he smiled down at me.

"Fine, I'm certain it's okay that you can kiss me," I said while I rolled my eyes.

"Much better," he said and leaned down to kiss me.

"Do you mind? This is a family park." some snooty woman behind us said.

"We don't mind, we were actually enjoying that. Not only that, but there was nothing wrong with how we kissed, it was rather tame compared to some." I started to snap at her.

"Court, let's go somewhere else, we don't have to put up with someone else judging us." Ash said as he dragged me away.

"She had no right, absolutely no right to say that! We kept it decent and not at all trashy," I vented.

"You're right, but I'm going to do something now," he said.

"What's tha-" I didn't get a chance to finish what I was saying as Ash had placed his lips over mine again.

"Oh, that's what you wanted," I said when we broke apart.

"Yup, that's exactly what I wanted." he said with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meh... So I stole the majority of the chapter from Diggy, sue me.

Yepp... So this is an update... WOAH, A MOTHER FUCKING UPDATE!!!!

It's time for gifs.

Me finding out Diggy planned to update:
Image
Image
Image
Image

Me reading the update and seeing a time skip that wasn't mentioned.

Image
Image
ImageImage
Image

Then I started writing and stealing Diggy's shit.

Image
Image
Image

If there's a problem?

Image
Image

The just for shits and giggles gif:
Image