Status: we only want four comments till the next update...

My Feelings for You Last Forever

Yummy, Ashley and Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream ;)

Walking out of the hospital, I was finding anything and everything hilarious. As I was too jacked up on vicodin, I decided it was best to have Ashley call Diggy to tell her I was a-okay. Yeah, they gave me vicodin, makes me feel like a pansy. On the bright side, I got a lollipop! Anyhow, I gave Ashley my phone. Long story short, Diggy now knows I’m all good.

“Ashleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,” I said dragging out the “y,” “I want ice cream!”

“Alright,” he sighed. “We’ll go get some ice cream. What kind do you want?”

“YAY!” I screamed/shouted like a kid on a sugar high. “I want mint chocolate chip!”

“Dude! That’s my favorite kind!” Ashley practically shouted. Awwww, dammit mind!

You called?

Shut up.

No. You called me, you can deal with me.

Ugh. Fine… stop subconsciously thinking about Ashley like that, it’s disconcerting, and besides, I might accidentally say that out loud.

Fine. I’m shutting up now.

Hallelujah! Ashley suddenly stopped walking and I realized that we were at the ice cream parlor. Yummy, ice cream. Hmmm, I wonder how long we’ll be here. Well, shortly after getting our ice cream, we went back to the mustang and left to head back to the skate park. Where Andy and Diggy would be waiting for us. I wonder how she is doing with the little charmer. Oh well, I’m sure I’ll find out tonight when she texts me.
♠ ♠ ♠
ugh. the one thing i hate about sharing a computer in a house full of, like, seven people is that when one wants to go on, you HAVE to get off.
grrrr >.> uhhm yeah. well if you see any serious typos or comma errors, lemme know.
man, Avenged Sevenfold is incredible inspiration music... don't worry I was listening to BVB, but then my ipod turned on avenged. xD