Status: we only want four comments till the next update...

My Feelings for You Last Forever

Loopy friends.

Andy and I talked some more, then a new car pulled up in the parking lot. A mint condition '67 Mustang; the most bad ass car ever made. I wonder who it belongs to?

"It took them long enough to get back here." Andy said, walking towards the parked car. Wait, what? Is that Andy's car?! Holy crap! How did he get such an amazing car like that?

I turned to him with my mouth hanging open. I was in shock. How come Courtney got to ride in it?! Damn.

"What? You've never seen a Mustang before?" Andy asked, teasingly.

"I have! Just not one as beautiful as yours." I told him. Now that I look at it a little more, it kind of looks like The Batmobile. Interesting.

Ashley got out of the car, then he opened the passenger door and helped Courtney get out. She was giggling, and hugging Ashley. Wow, those pain killers must be really strong.

"Courtney! What the hell did they do to you at the hospital?" I asked walking towards her. "And what took you so long?" Wow, I sound like a mom.

"Diiiiigyy, relaax. Ashley and I got icee cream!" She smiled as she said that.

"Was is good?" I asked.

"Yes! We got mint chocolate chip." She answered."

"I'm so jealous!" I said, laughing.

"You didn't get any ice cream in my car, did you?" Andy asked them.

"No, we didn't. Don't worry, Andy." Ashley said.

Andy nodded, then I said, "I think I should get Courtney home. She looks tired, and she's had a long day." She was still in Ashley's arms, but she looked like she needed to go home.

"Can we drive you guys home?" Andy asked, sweetly.

I smiled at him. "That would be great, but she just lives right down the street. I can just walk her home."

"Okay. Will you guys be back here tomorrow?" Asked Ashley.

"Maaybe," Courtney said, sloppily.

"We usually only come here on Saturdays. We can try to come back tomorrow though." I told them. I smiled, then I took Courtney from Ashley's arms.

"Hopfully we shall see you tomorrow, then." Andy said, as Courtney and I started walking.

"Yeah. Bye guys!" I waved, then I took Courtney home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Coment peoplez! <3