Status: we only want four comments till the next update...

My Feelings for You Last Forever

the morning after

Waking up the morning after was not fun. My arm hurt like a son of a fucker, and I couldn’t remember a whole lot. The only good thing about waking up was coffee. Delicious Folgers French Roast, with French creamer, YUMMEH. Taking my pain meds, I unplugged my phone from its charger looking through the messages, two from Diggy, one from an unknown number, another unknown number, three from my dad, and four from my mom and step-mom.

Diggy: msg #1: Morning trucker! #2: How’s the arm?

Unknown number one : Hey, it’s Ashley. How’s your arm?

Unknown number two: Hey, it’s Andy, Ashley’s friend, just asking how you were.

Dad: We won’t be coming home tonight. #2: Just got a call from the hospital, we hope you feel better. #3 We love you and will be home by 1500.

Mom: Hey, got a call from the hospital, hope you feel better soon. #2: remember to ice your arm after you wake up.

Step-mom: Hey, hope your arm feels better soon. #2: We love you, feed the bird and Ghoti (pronounced like fish). Don’t forget to ice your arm.

After reading all of them I replied mostly with ‘I’m fine,’ or ‘I’ve had better days.’ But when I texted Diggy, I asked her how Ashley and Andy had gotten my cell number. She gave it to them after they texted her last night. She also told me that they wanted to meet at the skate park today. I agreed, took a shower, got dressed, grabbed my deck, and headed for the skate park.

Ashley and Andy were already there and skating. Damn, they were fine! Mainly Ashley, but still, you’d be thinking the exact same thing if you saw these boys in action. Due to my stitches, I couldn’t really skate any of the half-pipes or anything. This sucks. Taking out my phone, I texted Ashley, “look down, señor.” Ashley looked down and directly at me, I waved.

Ashley climbed down from the ramp he was on and walked over to me.

“What’s cookin’ good lookin’?” he queried.

“’Cookin’ good lookin’ seriously?” I shot back. “Nothing’s cooking because I’m not making anything. And it sucks that I can’t fucking board.” I complained.

“Aww, poor baby.” Ashley teased. “You’ll be able to skate again in seven days.”

“Too damn long, if you ask me.” I replied. “Skating for me, is like playing the drums for The Rev, may he rest in peace.”
“Didn’t know you felt that way, Court.” Ashley said.

“Yeah, well I do.” I replied being a smartass. Damn, this boy almost makes me believe in love.

*WABAM! POV SWITCH… to Mr. Purdy.

Woah, this girl is seriously gorgeous. And yesterday, when she split open her arm and didn’t cry, she’s a freakin’ beast! And a smartass as well. I think I’m in love.

“Hey, now, don’t be a smartass,” I quipped, ‘hey, now? Seriously? Jeebus, I sound like that annoying guy off of “The Simpson’s,” what was his name again? Oh yeah Flanders.

“Flanders now, I could’ve done so much better.” She stated with a flip of her bangs.
♠ ♠ ♠
note! i wasn't trying to be stuck up. but in order to make this a romance betwixt the characters, we gots to make them like each other. and yeah... don't hate me cause i mad his pov think i was gorgeous, i'm really not. oh and WOO HOO! a long chapter fo me! xD i fell almost as accomplished as when i mosh with myself to Avenged Sevenfold songs.
and didja like what i did there with the ashley pov? i bet you did. i'd like to say welcome to the subscribers and our one commenter and hello to all you silent little fuckers! we love you.
Ashley and Andy are very disappointed in you silent fuckers. they wish you to know that what you're doing is Sweet Blasphemy! comment or perish!