Status: we only want four comments till the next update...

My Feelings for You Last Forever

Realization

When I got to the skate park, I saw Courtney and Ashley talking. They seem to like each other, a lot. Damn, that was fast!

I saw Andy skating on a ramp, so I decided to join him. He looked so goood in his tight black pants, and black shirt. I skated walked over to the ramp, and I started waving at Andy. What am I doing? He can't even see it.

That's when I decided to yell his name, "ANDY!" He quickly turned his head and got off his board.

He smiled when he saw me. "Oh hey, Diggy!"

"What's good?" I asked him.

He laughed. "Just skating, join me!"

We both got on our boards and skated on the huge ramp. Andy kept doing tricks and being fancy, then he did tried to do an ollie and he fell.

I tried really hard not to laugh, but he got up, so I did. "Andy, are you okay?" I said though laughs.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I didn't even get hurt." He said, chuckling.

"Maybe you shouldn't try to do ollie's on a ramp."

"Not for a while, at least."

I shook my head and skated through the park a few times. Andy was right behind me. I wonder if he likes me as much as I'm starting to like him. I don't usually fall for guys this fast, but Andy's different, I guess. That's not like me, but I don't mind it.

"HEY, Fuckers! Ashley and I gonna go hit the mall. You guys wanna come?" Courtney yelled towards us.

I shrugged, turned to Andy and said, "Yeah, why not?" With that said, we all hopped in Andy's car, and went to the mall.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMFG! i UPDATED! yesss!! ooh i wonder what's gonna happen at the mall! Courtney, its UP TO YOU! yeah comment! <33