Status: we only want four comments till the next update...

My Feelings for You Last Forever

spud launchers at the mall?

*Court's P.O.V*

Ashley and I had been talking when we decided that we should go to the mall. So in order to grab Diggy's attention, I decided to shout across the skate park. It worked. The four of us set out on our mystical, magical, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious adventure. Ash and I rode in his car while Andy and Diggy rode in his. Lemme tell you somethin', Ash has a fuckin sweet ride. It's a mustang like Andy's, only it's not black, it's blue on the outside with purple leather interior... I think I'm in love. I didn't feel like having the car ride full of silence with only the music playing, so I began talking with Ash.

"Hey, Ash, what's your favorite color?" I queried.

"There are three actually, and they're blue, purple, and black, obviously," he answered. "Yours?"

"There are four, purple, red, black, and blue." I stated. "Favorite animal?"

"Giraffe. Yours?"

"Siberian white tiger. Favorite food?"

"Sushi, you?"

"Vegetable stir fry."

"So, Courtney, how long have you lived in Cali?"

"Since my junior year, you?"

"A while."

"That's not cryptic at all." Facetiousness.

"Oh, I know." Even more facetiousness.

"Sarcastic bastard xD. "

"Oh, please, you know you love it."

"Yeah, you're totally right." Just then "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith came on and I told Ashley to shut up for a ltitle bit so I could listen to the song and mouth the words. Ash noticed me mouthing the words from the corner of his eye and smiled. Sadly the song came to an end and our conversation started back up.... for a minute. We had arrived. O:

Once Ash parked the car, I pulled a James Bond and rolled out of the vehicle so I could go glomp Diggy. Yeah, not such a smart idea since my arm was still bandaged and healing. Oh well.

"Courtney, DOWN," Diggy commanded me like a dog. Sadly, I actually obeyed and sat down on the concrete. The woman scares me.

"Holy shit! It actually worked," I heard Andy exclaim. In that instant, I felt the need to punch him... in the arm.

"Yeah, yeah, just don't get any ideas." I muttered. Seriously, I hate it when people think they can get Diggy to make me do stuff for them. However, there is only one exception to that rule, and his name is, Ashley Purdy.

"Oh, yeah, guys before we do things, Ash and I would like to tell you that we're in a pretty well known band called Black Veil Brides." Andy stated. It was silent for a moment.

"AWESOME SAUCE SPAGHETTI-O's!" I exclaimed. Later I might have to have Ash play something for me.

~~~~WAAAAAAAABASH! P.O.V switch... yet again to Mr. Purdy.~~~~~~~

Oh, shit. That one sentence kept running through my mind. I am royally fucked, Courtney's probably pissed that I didn't tell her about being in a band.

"AWESOME SAUCE SPAGHETTI-O's!" I heard Courtney exclaim. She looked so excited, like a kid at christmas. It was so cute. Holy shit! Did I seriously just think that? Wow. I'm turning into a marshmallow.

"Yeah, yeah yeah, let's get to shopping." I said before anyone else could hinder this trip even more. "We'll tell you all about it later, but for now, let's just go shopping."

"Okay," Courtney agreed.

"So how's this gonna work guys, we go one way, you go another?" Andy asked referring to himself and Diggy.

"Yeah, that should work," Diggy stated. I have the feeling that Diggy and Andy will be together before the day is over. "We'll meet up at the Subway (eat fresh) in the food court around six. Okay?"

"Yeah, that's fine." Courtney acquiesced.

Walking in the doors we split up, Diggy and Andy headed toward Build-A-Bear, while Courtney and I headed toward Hot Topic and Spencers. Walking into Hot Topic, I immediately noticed several items of clothing that I'd like to see on Courtney.

"Here, go try this on. I'm paying." I ordered her, shoving a skull dress at her.

"Okay, Mr. Bossypants."

About four minutes later Courtney came out and holy fucking flying monkey fucks did she look hot! I mean, the dress accentuated her curves in all the right places, and it also made her petite frame seem like she had long, sexy as all hell, legs. Yeah, I'm a leg man.

"It fits, right?"

"Yeah, and it's fucking awesome!"

"Alright, I'll buy it for you."

While Courtney changed back into her clothes, I began to think about how I'd ask her to go on a date with me.

Just be forward about it you pussy

HOLY FUCK NUGGETS! jesus is that you?

No, you idiot, I'm you... well your concience.

Oh, Okay. Now go away, she's coming out of the dressing room. "Hey, Courtney, I have a question, that only you can answer."

"Fire away."

"Would you like to go on a date with me this upcoming friday around six-ish?"

"I'd love to."

"Great, I hope you wear the dress."

"Oh, don't worry. I will."

"Okay."

Just then Diggy and Andy came running through the doors with some type of what appeared to be nerf gun. Andy shot me right in the chest, with a spud launcher, while Diggy and Courtney were in a stand off. Wait, how in the fuck did Courtney get a spud launcher?

"GUYS! Put down the spud launchers, you're scaring employees and shoppers alike." I mediated.

"Yes, Massa!" Courtney said, lowering her weapon, while Diggy did the same. Can I take the time to say she looked fucking hot in that stand off? Woah, I have issues if someone holding a spud launcher looked fucking bangable.
*Courtney's POV*

After Ash asked me out, Diggy and Andy showed up with spud launchers and Build-A-Bear condo boxes. Diggy and I were in a stand off when Ash made us stop. I realized that he was right, the employees and shoppers did look scared. Terrified is more like it. Ash and I payed for our purchases, and like he said he would, despite my protests, he payed for my dress.

"Woah, Ash, is there something you'd like to tell me?" Andy asked being a smartass. "Like the fact that you like to wear dresses?"

"You idiot, it's for me, for our date on Friday." I stated.

"Oh, WAIT, what? You're going out on a date on Friday?" Diggy and Andy asked at the same time.

"Yepp." Ash said. That was the end of that discussion. As we headed for the food court, I couldn't help but be psyched for our date!
♠ ♠ ♠
note, all of Ash's answers and his car are just made up. so don't go telling your friends he likes giraffes xD. Facetious is sarcasm... so facetiousness is like sarcastic or sarcasmness. and no facetiousness is not a real word. no Diggy doesn't actually scare me.
How you like the interrogation? Build-A-Bear is a beastly place... it's fuckin epic. i found a batman outfit there one day! oh and Acquiesce is to give in without protest; to submit.
Diggy, it's up to you.

hello new subscriber. hello new readers.

hello you silent bastards! Ashley and Andy are very disappointed that their story only has one comment. i just might lose motivation to write about the date scene.