Status: we only want four comments till the next update...

My Feelings for You Last Forever

Ditching.

After the whole spud launcher thing was done, we decided to get some food from the food court. When we were in there nothing seemed appetizing, so we went to Subway instead.

We quickly ate our sandwiches, then we went back into the mall.

"Hey, Court! That dress you got was so cute!" I said to her as she and I were looking at shirts in H&M. We ditched Andy and Ashley when they went into Footlocker.

"Thank you. Ashley got it for me." She said smiling.

"Oh yeah! You got lucky, Court." I said holding up a pink shirt.

"I did. Oh god Diggy, what are you thinking with that shirt?! It's so fucking girly!"

I laughed. "Relax, Courtney! I'm just joking around."

"You better be."

I rolled my eyes and found a nice, plain dark blue shirt. I held it up, and showed it to Courtney. "What do you think? I know it's not a band tee or black, but I like it."

She stared at it for a moment. "It's cute. You should get it."

"Sweet! I'll get this and the beanie. Are you getting anything?"

She shook her head. "Nah, I'm good with the dress that Ashley got me."

"Of course you are." I said as we got in line to pay for my shirt and beanie.

When we left H&M, we saw Andy and Ashley. They had annoyed looks on their faces. What? It's not our fault that Footlocker is a boring store. "Have fun ditching us, girls?" Andy asked.

I giggled. "Yes. We actually did."

Just then we heard some random voice screech, "IS THAT ANDY SIX AND ASHLEY PURDY?!"

They both turned to each other and Andy muttered, "Oh shit," under his breath.

So he really was in a band.
♠ ♠ ♠
YES! please comment! and btw Courtney, i thought i actually did scare you. huh i guess not. XD anyways, enjoy the chapterrr! :DD