Status: Completed on 3/17/12

Foolish

I Love You.

After studying for a whole week and ignoring Marcus I aced my test. I couldn't wait to start back my residency. I don't know if Marcus was getting suspicious or not but I was barely home. I was so busy studying at the library to get some peace so that I could be where I wanted to be once I get back into the program.

I was home in the shared office which was mostly Marcus' for once since he was at work instead of the library when my phone vibrated. I picked it up and saw Nick's name and opened up the text he just sent.

Hey, what are you up to? He sent.

Just studying, you? I typed back.

Just got out of work and wondering if maybe you would like to get some coffee with me.

Are you sure that is a good idea? I am a married woman. I replied.

I am just asking as a friend. I sat there searching for an answer before answering back

Fine, see you soon. I knew exactly which coffee shop he would be at because it was conveniently by the hospital.

***

10 minutes later,

I was walking into the coffee shop that Nick picked out. He was sitting down reading a medical journal as I walked over with a smile on my face. He stood up and hugged me as soon as he saw me.

"Hey." His cologne smelled amazing.

He finally let me go and I sat down. I ordered my coffee and smiled at him.

"So, how are you?" He asked me.

"I'm okay. I just have a lot on my plate." I answered.

"Like?" He asked while crossing his arms over that broad chest. Yep, my husband was definitely bigger.

"Trying to be prepared for the rest of my residency." I left out the part about my husband's possible extramarital activities.

"You will do fine. You were the most talented in our class." He said.

"Oh really?" I leaned forward.

"Yep." He answered.

"Well thank you." I said feeling like I was going to blush. The barista brought me my coffee.

"You got married. Wow, I didn't figure you for the marrying type." He commented.

I held up my hand showing off my engagement and wedding ring.

"Apparently you were wrong." I said as I looked at my wedding set.

"If you are married why don't you seem happy." He asked.

"I don't know. Just a lot going on because he's a lawyer and I barely see him so it's tough on me but we are working on it." I said with a smile.

"Sounds good." He said.

My cellphone rang and I looked down to see Marcus' name flash across the screen.

"I will be right back." I told Nick as I stood up and walked away. "Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Hey baby, where are you?" Marcus' voice made me melt.

"Having coffee with a college friend." I said only leaving out the small detail that the friend was my first love.

"Well I came home so that I could spend more time with my gorgeous wife." He said.

"I will be home in 20 minutes." I told him.

"Okay." He sighed. "I love you."

"I love you too." I answered him back before hanging up and walking over to the table to see Nick typing something into his phone.

"Hey." I sat back down.

"Hey, one second." He said while typing something more before he put down his phone. "Sorry the chief has us tweeting our surgical procedures and answering questions. It's pretty handy because say there is a procedure that needs to be performed but we don't have the proper equipment but a nearby hospital has it then we are saved. We would just send someone to get it." He said with some serious enthusiasm

"That sounds awesome." I said.

"It is." He answered.

"Nick, look I'm sorry to ruin a good time but I have to go. My husband wanted to spend time together." I said while guzzling down the last of my coffee and fished into my purse for my wallet.

"I've got it. I will see you later." He smiled.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm positive." He smiled to me.

"Okay, I will see you later." I stood up while putting my purse on my shoulder.

"Bye." He said as I turned to walk outside and walked over to my car. I didn't notice the way that Nick was staring at me from behind.

***

As soon as I pulled up in the yard, I noticed two new cars in the driveway one was a 2011 Bentley GT Continental Supersport and the other was a 2011 Audi R8 Spyder. I parked in my usual spot not even fazed by the fact that Marcus purchased two new cars because he was a car lover. I had to admit they were very beautiful. I walked up the steps and opened the door while walking into the house.

"Marcus! I'm home!" I yelled out as I put my books down in the foyer. I smelled something really delicious and headed into the kitchen. I walked in and leaned against the door frame to see Marcus cooking which shocked the hell out of me. I didn't even know the man could cook. Marcus turned to me and smiled.

"Hey gorgeous." He said as he finished cooking the steaks.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I realized that I never cooked for you so I decided to come home and cook for my amazing wife that I hope to start a family with really soon." He said.

"What's with the cars?" I asked.

"Client was impressed and knew that I love Bentleys so he sent one over and I decided since I'm getting a new car then you get one."

"I want the Bentley." I said with a smirk on my face.

"What?" It was cute that he was playing coy and maybe he did fuck up once but I love my husband and obviously he was trying to make things better. I walked over and grabbed him around his waist.

"I want the Bentley." I said while getting on tip-toes which showed how tall he was since I was wearing some stilettos. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and then the neck as my hand went up his shirt.

"You don't even like Bentleys." He said.

"I like that one." I slipped my hand into his pants and gripped his manhood.

"Let me turn off the food and I'm going to let you work for that Bentley. When I turn around I want you naked." He said as he began putting the food on the unused burners. Instead of getting all the way naked I just stripped down to my bar and the cute little thong I was wearing. He turned around with that silly little grin on his face and let out a whistle while unbuttoning his shirt. I damn near choked on my spit seeing his chiseled chest. He was definitely working out more. He walked over and picked me up giving me a passionate kiss which felt like I stepped back into a time machine to when we first got married and couldn't get enough of each other. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he walked me to the steps. I guess he couldn't wait to get me in the bedroom. I unbuttoned his pants when he practically tore my bra off. His mouth went instantly to my breast.

"I want you so fucking much." I moaned out and he stopped just long enough to pull off my thong. He pulled his hard, throbbing cock out and thrust into me full force. I let out a loud moan as he continued to fuck me.

"God, you feel so fucking perfect." He slowed down to a torturous pace and kissed me.

"I want to be on top." I said. He gently reached behind me and got a good grip on me before rolling us both over so that he could sit on the steps. I kissed him as I got a good rhythm going. He grabbed my ass and groaned.

"Shit." He said and leaned down and bit into his neck, not too hard to hurt him or draw blood but hard enough for him to feel it. His nails dug into my hips and I could feel that ball of tension building in the lower part of my stomach. I started speeding up and he thrust up into me knowing that I was close and about to fall off the edge.

"Cum for me baby." He said as his hand went in between us and he rubbed my throbbing little nub which caused me to arch my back and let loose all over him. He continued to use his legs to thrust into me as I rode my orgasm. Finally I stood up as soon I got my bearings and took his hand so that he got on his knees. I got in front of him on a couple of stairs to level us out with my back facing him. He kissed my neck before making me kneel over and he slid back into me again and started a hard rhythm that made me cum again.

After the most mind-blowing sex that we've had in a long time. I was laying on the floor next to him with my head on his chest.

"I want you to stop the birth control immediately. I was very serious about a baby." He said.

"I hope our child doesn't inherit your odd ass head." I said while laughing. He started to tickle me to cause me to writhe around laughing. He finally stopped and pulled me into his arms to give me a kiss.

"I missed you." He said before kissing me again.

"Missed you too baby." I finally made the attempt to get up.

"I need a shower." He said. He got up and reached around to help me up.

"Me too." I said while standing.

"What about dinner?" he asked.

"We can eat after we talk our shower." I said while getting my discarded clothes and walked upstairs with him following closely behind me.