Status: Active

After Everything That Happened, I Found You

Come back to mine

"You ready?" Danny asked Nevaeh as we pulled up outside of the club. I looked out of the window, paparazzi were scattered around outside, how did they even know she was coming? She frowned slightly before looking at Danny through the rear view mirror, nodding in reply.

"Yeah." She smiled, her voice was soft.. I guess that's no suprise with how good of a singer she is.

"Let's roll!" Danny shouted as we parked up, we all climbed out eager to get inside and get drunk. Nevaeh didn't seem too excited, I kinda feel bad that Danny didn't really give her a choice whether to come or not. I didn't even know anything about her apart from her name, and that's just because she's famous and her band are, well were actually really good.

We crossed the road, heading straight towards the paparazzi who were taking more and more pictures by the second. Nevaeh's head was down slightly, okay I felt really bad now. I frowned slightly as she walked next to me, I put my hand on the middle of her back hoping it would make her feel a bit more comfortable. She looked up at me and smiled slightly, I smiled back. Phew. Paparazzi had surrounded us, just taking pictures which was actually making me feel extremely uncomfortable, Danny and Hayley didn't really seem phased at all. I was just about to head for the back of the very long queue when Nevaeh grabbed my hand.

"Follow me." She smiled before tightening the grip on my hand and leading me towards the entrance of the club. Danny and Hayley followed, was she gonna get us in straight away? I mean, there wasn't many big clubs in Truckee but this has to be the most exclusive one.

"Miss Rose." One of the huge bald headed bouncers nodded as he unclipped the red rope, ushering us to go in.

"Thanks." She smiled as we walked through, entering the large club that was thankfully free of paparazzi. She slowly let go of my hand as we walked over to the bar, I am going to get so drunk tonight.

"How did you do that?" Danny asked Nevaeh over the loud music.

"I've been here before." She shrugged as she pulled some money out from her bag.

"What are you doing? I'm paying!" Danny shouted as he grabbed the money out of her hand and shoving it back in her bag.

"Are you sure? You don't have to." She asked.

"It's fine! Four double JD and cokes." Danny said to the man behind the bar, who just nodded and walked away. By the look on his face it doesn't look like he likes his job very much.

I don't know how much time had passed but I was very, very fucking drunk. Danny was paraletic, grinding with Hayley on the dance floor and me and Nevaeh were just standing on the side laughing at each other because it was so awkward.

"Lets get another drink." She said before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the bar, to be fair I was having a really good time even though it's just been me and her the majority of the night, she was pretty cool.

"Dude, two shots of sambuca and two double vodka and cokes." I slurred at the man behind the bar who's facial expression has gotten angrier since the last time I saw him.

"Hahahaha, he's so angry." Nevaeh laughed as she leant on to the bar. Instead of controlling my laughter when he came back I just decided it was too funny to stop laughing. I gave him my money, telling him to keep the 1p change which made him even angrier.

"1, 2, 3 go!" I shouted before downing my shot, Nevaeh doing the same. She made a face of disgust from the sambuca, tbf I don't know how I'm not puking from it, it's disgusting.

"Eugh, I haven't had that in years." She squirmed as she sipped at her Vodka and coke.
"Tbf, I don't even know why I ordered it." I laughed, not that she could even hear me because of how loud the music is.

"DUDE!" She shouted as Sean Paul - We Be Burnin' came on, the bass blasting through the club. She grabbed my hand and dragged me on to the dance floor where Danny and Hayley were practically having sex. The one thing I hate more than dancing is dancing to songs like this with an extremely hot girl who also happens to be famous. I downed the rest of my drink, letting the glass drop to the floor. Fuck it, I don't care anymore. She downed the rest of her drink just in time for me to take it out of her hand, I dropped it to the floor and decided I was drunk and if I embarassed myself then I could just blame it on the sambuca.

She started grinding on me, her back facing me as she held on to my hand. Oh my god. Please don't get a boner, please don't get a boner. I bit my lip as we kept on dancing, she turned to face me, our faces slowly getting closer as she kept on grinding on me. Fuck me she was sexy, she smelt incredible too. Her hand slowly crept up to my shoulder as the song continued, I could feel eyes on us but I didn't care, I was fucked and horny.

Our faces were slowly getting closer as we continued dancing, I looked up from her lips to her eyes for conformation of some sort. She smiled crookedly before leaning in and kissing me, it was a drunken kiss for sure because it wasn't soft or tender or anything like that, it was a 'fuck me now' kinda kiss. Which is always the best kind. I heard Danny shouting something over the music but I didn't stop to listen, I was kissing the hottest girl I've ever kissed.

"Come back to mine." I whispered in her ear, my right hand firmly on her lower back. She nodded before I grabbed her hand, leading her through the dancefloor. I couldn't see Danny so I decided to just leave, he had Hayley anyway. We left the club, the paparazzi taking hundreds of pictures of us, do they not get bored just standing around for hours? Whatever, I don't care about the pictures, I'm about to go home and have sex with the hottest girl on the planet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo here's chapter three, hope you like it. I didn't really know what to write so I just wrote this, I've re-written it like 10 times already ha.