Status: So... active for me apparently means years in between, I promise that's not the case this time. I hope.

Right to Choose

Vanilla

It was time. I couldn’t do it anymore, I couldn’t keep it to myself. I knew it’d be okay though, everything was always okay. She was the same as ever, and I was… well, I was me. But I knew it’d be okay. How couldn’t it?

***

March 4th, 2011

“Cass, what’s going on? You’ve been weird for months now, getting into all these fights, been arrested again, a whole bunch of shit. What’s going on?” Alexis begged her best friend.

“Lex…” Cass sighed, sitting up and looking over at the other girl, who was currently laying on her bed, her head hanging down by the floor, where Cass had just been laying herself, “you’ll get a headache if you stay like that much longer” she noted dryly.

“Stop deflecting. C’mon Cassy, you’ve been my best friend for ten years. You can trust me!” Alexis begged, pouting at Cass.

“Aw, man, Lex, don’t look at me like that!” Cass glanced away, blushing.

“Like what, Cassy?” Alexis stopped pouting as she sat up, quickly grabbing the bed frame as a wave of dizziness overcame her.

“I told you you’d get dizzy,” Cass growled.

“No, you said I’d get a headache,” Alexis pouted again, jumping off the bed and suddenly tackling Cass down onto the floor, straddling her hips, “now, Cassy, are you going to be a good girl and tell me what’s wrong?”

“No..nothing,” Cass stammered, trying not to wince as Alexis rested her weight on a particularly nasty bruise on Cass’s hip.

“Cassy, don’t you lie to me!” Alexis pouted to full effect, suddenly dancing her fingers all across Cass’s stomach, much to the horror of the now squirming girl.

“No, Lexi, no! S.. stop it!” Cass gasped between laughs, tossing and turning, trying to throw the other girl off her without hurting either of them.

“Tell me what’s wrong!”

“Never!” Cass looped her ankles around Alexis’ knees, flipping them over suddenly, “Ha! I win!”

“Cassy! Play nice!” Alexis smiled up at the girl on top of her, playfully trying to get away, only succeeding in knocking the hand Cass was using to support her body, sending the sixteen year old crashing down on top of her, “oomph”

“You haven’t called me Cassy in years…” Cass mumbled, staring at Alexis’ lips, trying not to moan at the feelings of their breasts pressed together.

“You’re always going to be my Cassy,” Alexis said quietly, “you’re my best friend.”

“Yeah…” Cass kept staring at Alexis, absently trailing her hand over Alexis’ side.

“Cassy..?”

“Please don’t hate me…” Cass whispered, leaning down and closing the small gap between the two girls, pressing her lips gently against Alexis’, swallowing the other girls response. After a few moments, Cass pulled away, blushing.

“Cassy?” Alexis whispered, staring up at her friend in shock.

“What? Oh, shit,” Cass glanced down, realising what she’d just done, “shit, shit, shit,” she scrambled to her feet, looking around the room for her bag.

“Cassy,” Alexis sat up slowly, staring at Cass.

“Shit, fuck, I’m so fucking sorry. Fuck. I have to go,” Cass spotted her bag by the bed, scooping it up as she ran out of the house.

“Damnit,” Alexis sighed, running her hand through her hair as she heard the front door slamming.

“Al, everything okay? I heard the door slam,” A deep voice asked from the doorway to Alexis’ room a few moments later.

“Huh, oh, yeah, everything’s fine, Ryan. Cass had to go home is all. Family emergency,” Alexis lied to her older brother, trying not to blush as she licked her lips, tasting a little bit of Cass’s vanilla flavoured lip gloss on them.

“Alright kiddo. Want to come watch a movie?” Ryan asked his younger sister.

“Sure,” Alexis smiled, standing up and dusting herself off, following her brother into the living room where he was setting up a James Bond marathon for them.

“You sure you’re okay, Al?” Ryan asked again, halfway through their second film.

“Huh? Oh, yeah, I’m fine,” Alexis was startled out of her thoughts, glancing at her brother, “really,” she smiled at him until he turned back to the movie, and she settled back down on the couch, letting her mind wander back to the kiss in her bedroom and the girl responsible.