Take Him Away, Give Him a Gun

Aggravation

ZackyV6661: Dude, English was boring. Except for Kelli's thong saying hi to me.. lol
MuscleManMatt121: Sure.. I enjoyed class
ZackyV661: Get her off your mind, dude. She's out of your league, plus she's dating Joe. Mr. I'm so big-and-tough wrestler man.
MuscleManMatt121: Whatever dude.
*xThe Theft signed on*

ZackyV6661: Haha dude she's on. How 'bout you talk to her?
MuscleManMatt121: Bite me. I think I'll use my time for better stuff.
ZackyV6661: Lifting?
MuscleManMatt121: Yeah, like always.
ZackyV6661: Do we have practice tomorrow? Mom needs to know so she can pack me my damn snack-pack!!
MuscleManMatt121: Lol. I dunno, call Brian and ask him then get back at me. I'll ttyl.
ZackyV6661: I'm already a step ahead of you, he says no. Peace.

*MuscleManMatt121 is away*

He pushed away from his computer desk and sighed heavily. 'What a day." He climbed onto his bed, and laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling. About two hours later he was called to dinner, where he sat with his parents and ate in silence. After dinner he went back up to his room and yet again lounged about until his IM went off, but he sat still; not wanting to move.

xThe Theft: Is this Matt Sanders?
xThe Theft: Hello?

He never answered. By the time he got up the message said, "xThe Theft is away" He was excited. She'd never talked to him before, and if her boyfriend Joe ever found out, he'd kick his ass.
________________________________________

xThe Theft: Is this Matt Sanders?
xThe Theft: Hello?

No answer. Chloe sat there for about five minutes waiting for him to answer. 'All I needed was the homework' she muttered.

"Damnit Joe! I hate having English with him."

Joe is Chloe’s boyfriend. He's a wrestler, so therefore he is buff. He has to be if he's a wrestler. His humor is what one might call perverted, yet he is not one. He is 5'8 with short brown hair, brown eyes, and has a strong muscular chin, and those arms. Ugh! They made all the other girls jealous.

She loves having them wrapped around hey when they are together. Sighing, Chloe stood and went into the bathroom to start her shower, when the phone rang.

"Hey, Girly! What are you doing this weekend?" Her best friend Kilee asked.

"Oh, not much. Joe's going away for States on Sat. So I need to be there."

"Pssh! Forget him. You don't need to go you know that right?"

"Yeah, but I want to. I'm free tomorrow night, and Sunday."

"Well there's this party tomorrow, and we want you to come. You haven't been anywhere since Joe doesn't approve of us..."

"Haha, I'll see what I'm doing, but definitely count me in." Chloe said into the phone. She could tell Kilee was smiling on the other side.

"Okay. It's at 10:30. It's at Kyle’s, so I'll see you there."

"Okay. See you tomorrow."

"Bye."

Chloe hung up, and went back to the bathroom and slowly started to peel away her clothes. Climbing into the shower, the warm water caressed you as you washed your hair and body.

When she finished, Chloe stepped out of your bathroom as her IM went off. Walking over to the computer, she sat down in the chair and turned off her away message.

*MuscleManMatt121 is away*

WrestlerStud33: Hey babe
xThe Theft: Hi.
WrestlerStud33: Do you know what our English homework is?
xThe Theft: I would, but you were distracting me.. lol.
WrestlerStud33: Sorry hun.
xThe Theft: It's okay. I need to get to bed though. I'm pretty tired.
WrestlerStud33: Okay babe. Love you.
xThe Theft: Love you too. Night.
WrestlerStud33: Night.

*xThe Theft is away*
________________________________________

He sat in front of his computer and saw the message saying,*WrestlerStud33 signed on*, he sighed and a few moments later another message saying, *xThe Theft returned from away*.

Aggravated and slightly depressed, he got up and stripped down to his boxers. He pulled back the covers, and turned on his stereo to Metallica. He checked his messages one last time, and clicked on her screen-name.

"Bed. Leave one. <3 Joe..."

He slammed his fist onto the computer desk and angrily pushed his chair. He went back over to his bed and got in.
________________________________________

Chloe opened iTunes and clicked on a random song. It flowed through her speakers, filling the quietness of the room.

*MuscleManMatt121 is away*

She sigh and climbed into bed.

'What a day,' she muttered to herself.

Her eyes slowly began to close and she drifted off into a slumber, dreaming of Saturday with Joe.