Status: i'm a procrastinator. but i will update as fast as possible.

This Aint a Room Full of Suicides

Like A Bullet Through A Flock Of Doves

The glowing scarlet sun seemed to grow larger as I ran towards it. It shimmered and skewed in the hazy twilight. My eyes stung and my lungs burned from the toxic dust. My legs were on fire, but I was transfixed on the glowing orb and the car careening towards me...

I was snapped out of my trance by the sound of Raven's and Summer Fever's screams. Panic rose in my chest when I saw the Draculoids gaining on Raven. Summer was screaming at her to keep up, but I could see her struggling.

Raven, her blazing pink hair whipping frantically behind her, was desperately trying to shoot at the Dracs behind her while trying to keep up with me. But I could see her small legs start to give out and the Dracs shots were getting closer to her every time...

"RAVEN!" I screamed. "HANG ON, RAVEN!"

But when I started to slow down, Summer ran into me, cursing and yelling at me to keep running. In horror I watched Raven stumble and fall, and the Dracs swoop over her like a flock of vultures. She struggled and kicked against them but there were too many of them. She panicked and yelled out for me. "SPARK, SPARK, PLEASE HELP ME, DON'T LEAVE ME SPARK! HELP!"

I heard the sound of screeching brakes behind me and Summer grabbed my shoulder. Dollface and Greyson, Summer's boyfriend, had arrived in the car, and Summer tried to push me in. I shoved her away and screamed at her. "NO! WE CAN'T LEAVE HER! Let go, bitch, WE CAN'T LEAVE RAVEN, PLEASE!"

I heard Raven's last desperate cry before one of the Dracs hit her head with his shiny white gun. I saw her small, hot pink head roll to the side and I screamed.

The Draculoids were firing at us again and getting closer, but I was unaware of it. I only saw Raven, her small body being thrown into a shiny Better Living Industries car. My body was numb and I couldn't hear anything but Raven's screams ringing in my ears.

Suddenly a deep voice broke through the chaos. I turned to see Dollface's scarred face staring at me. I could see the pain in his deep brown eyes and I almost broke down.

"Spark, there's nothing we can do. Please get in." he said slowly.

Summer tried to nudge me into the car but Dollface shot her a look.

"Sparkler Heart, please."

This time I heard sorrow in his voice. I blinked back tears, pushed Summer Fever away and slid into the car. She slid in beside me and Dollface floored the gas pedal. I heard the roar of the engine and the fading sound of laser beams as we sped away. A hole was suddenly ripped in my heart and I buried my face in my hands as we drove further and further away from my little sister.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow this looks terrible on a computer. and its way too short. this is just the prologue though, not the first chapter.
if you like it, comment.
if you hate it, comment.
if you want another chapter, comment.
if you want me to abandon it, throw it away and burn it, comment.
get it?
:)
love,
maurice