Sequel: Two Worlds Collide
Status: Complete :)

Romeo In Blue Jeans

Are We Crossing the Line?

I couldn’t believe that they were late. I sat in the bench outside of my house waiting to be picked up by the limo that was being sent just for me. They were 30 minutes late.

You see, I lived in Colorado with my best friends Melli, Vivi, Joe, aka Kirky, and Alex, who we called Singer. Kirky was in a band called Artist Vs. Poet and Singer was in one called The Cab. Singer and Melli were together and Kirky and Vivi also. We toured with them a lot, but they were free of tour as they worked in writing new songs.

I worked for Fearless Records. I took pictures for bands and updated them onto the Fearless website and a lot were sent to AP magazine. Two weeks ago, I walked into the Fearless office for a meeting. I was informed that I would be touring with a band to take pictures for them. I wasn’t told which band and this irritated me.

This morning I had woken up with a feeling that something in my life would change. I was wondering what it would be. It wasn’t a bad feeling, though. It was actually a good one. I sighed as a soothing gust of wind blew my long brown hair.

The limo finally pulled up in front of my house 5 minutes later. The driver greeted himself and grabbed my bags. He packed them in the trunk and opened the door for me. He climbed into the limo and drove to the Fearless office.

Forty minutes later, the limo parked in front of the doors of the building. The driver opened the door for me and I climbed out. I fixed my purse on my shoulder and stepped into the all too familiar building.

“So nice to see you again.” My friend, Cindy, was the receptionist. I smiled and walked over to her counter. There were a few people sitting in the waiting room watching a movie on the flat screen.

“How are you?” I asked.

“Great and you?” She smiled.

“I’m good.” I answered.

“You don’t seem like your usual self.” She noted. “What’s wrong?”

“I’m excited for the new task but worried about who I might get put to tour with. You know I don’t really enjoy being around the superficial bands.” I said.

“Don’t worry. You’ll love it.” She winked.

“Wait, you know?” I asked.

“Maybe.” She grinned.

“Come on, Cindy. Please.” I pouted and she shook her head.

“They’re ready for you.” She chuckled and stood up to go inside with me.

“I can’t believe you won’t tell me.” I said as we walked into the studio.

“Welcome back.” My boss said as he stood from a one person couch.

“Thank you, sir.” I smiled. I felt eyes on me, but I ignored them.

“I would like to introduce you to our best photographer in the business. She has never let us down. She’ll be going on tour with you boys. She’s our most talented and youngest. This is Carter Gomez.” My boss said. I turned to look meet the band I would be touring with. Who I saw didn’t bother me whatsoever. I knew who they were, and last time I had checked, they were extremely nice and real.

They were a band called The Maine.

I shook each of the guys’ hands as they introduced themselves.

“We’ve heard a lot about you.” The charming boy, Kennedy, smiled.

“Good or bad?” I grinned.

“All good, Carter. There’s never anything bad to say about you.” My boss chuckled.

I turned back to the boys and the lead singer, John, couldn’t seem to take his eyes off me.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Have we met before?” He asked.

“Actually, yes.” I blushed. “I went to one of your shows two years ago in Florida and me and my friends made you guys a scrapbook.”

“I knew it!” Pat said.

“I had a feeling that was why you looked so familiar.” Jared chuckled.

“The bus is ready.” Cindy informed.

“Alright, time to set out.” Garrett said as we all made our way outside.

“There’s something else for you, Carter.” My boss said. He handed me a brand new MacBook and professional camera.

“I’ll take good care of them and have them back to you.” I smiled.

“Back to me? They’re all yours, Carter.” He answered.

“Sir, I can’t-” He cut me off.

“Consider it a promotion.”

“Thank you.” I smiled before climbing into the bus with the guys and their team.

At first, I just stood there, not sure of what to do. I watched as the guys rummaged through their things and made themselves comfortable.

“You can sit, Carter.” Garrett smiled. “Let me take those for you.”

“Thanks.” I smiled.

“I guess we can get to know you more and make things less awkward for you.” Garrett said as he stood next to me.

“Did you come all the way from Florida?” Pat asked.

“No, I moved to Colorado a year ago with my friends.” I answered.

“How old are you?” Jared asked.

“20.” I said.

“So you’re the youngest one around now instead of Garrett.” Kenny chuckled. I smiled.

“Hey, loosen up. We like you, you’re a great person.” Tim, Pat’s older brother, said.

I apologized and loosened up. Ten minutes later, I could actually feel closer to the guys. Specially Garrett. John Barely talked. He just stared at me. I wondered why. The guys introduced me to the rest of their team who were Max, Aaron, and Vito, and the band that would be opening for them who were called This Century.

The bus finally started moving. I lost my balance and fell back. Someone caught me before I hit the floor, though. I looked up and it was John.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, thank you." He stood me up and I grabbed the table for support.

"You'll get used to it." Kenny smiled.

"Would it be easier if I sat?" I asked. They chuckled at my question.

"Yeah," Pat nodded.

Garrett held out his hand so he could help me sit. I stared at his hand, but I was afraid to even let go of the table for a second.

"We're going to be right here. We won’t let you fall." John said.

I sighed and took Garrett's hand. I moved closer to him and he sat me down on the couch. I smiled and thanked him.

We sat there talking for about an hour. I decided to stand and get the computer and camera. So I stood and the guys' head snapped up. They were ready to jump and catch me at any second if I lost my balance again. I grabbed the computer and camera and sat down next to Garrett again. I checked my email and Facebook on the computer. Garrett decided to go send me a fried request from his account. I chuckled and accepted it. I shut off the computer and checked over the camera to see how it worked. I took a few pictures of the guys. Some serious, goofy, and some just hilarious. I turned off the camera when I yawned.

"You can take a nap if you want." Jared said.

I smiled and brought my legs against my chest. I sunk down against the couch and tried to watch TV with the guys, but I was too tired. My eyes closed and I drifted.

----------------------

I woke up when I realized I was warm. I opened my eyes to see the roof. When had I lay down? I sat up and someone had also covered me with a blanket. The guys were playing Xbox now and they hadn't realized I had woken up.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

"Almost an hour." Pat answered. He was the only one out of the game as the other four played.

I stood and walked over to their couch. I recognized the game. It was Call of Duty.

"My brother used to play this game." I chuckled.

"Can you play?" John asked.

"Nope." I laughed. The game ended and Kenny handed me his remote.

"Try." He smiled.

They started a new game. The second I tried to move, my character fell off a cliff. We all laughed. They all ended up being able to kill me easily. Great. There was one point that I could have easily shot Jared. I had stared down at the remote to see what button to press, and I noticed that mine and John's legs were touching. I blushed and when I looked up again, Garrett shot my character from behind.

"That wasn't bad." Jared said.

"I sucked." I said and we all laughed.

"I'm starving." Garrett said.

"Same here." Jared said. In the end, we were all hungry.

"How long do we have to get to the venue?" I asked.

"About 30 minutes." Kenny answered.

Pat opened a cabinet in the small kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips. We all munched on the chips and Monster energy drinks that there were in the fridge. It would have to do until we arrived at the venue.

The bus finally parked in the venue and we all put on our shoes and grabbed our phones and wallets. The guys put on their sunglasses and John looked out the window.

"There are about five girls in line already." He said.

"How do we get out without getting mobbed?" I asked.

"It's only a couple of fans so we just go and hang out with them for a bit." Jared answered.

We stepped out of the bus and the sun hurt my eyes. We walked over to where the girls were. The guys took pictures with them and signed a couple of things for them. They introduced me and the girls were okay with meeting me. I guessed they were just happy to meet me since the guys had said I was touring with them for Fearless and not as one of their girlfriends. Great. A great way to be liked by their fans.

The guys said their goodbyes to the girls and we walked across the street to a pizza restaurant. We ordered a large cheese pizza and drinks. I was grabbed my wallet but Garrett took it from me and put it in his back pocket. I eyed him and he laughed as John paid the cashier with a credit card.

"I don't want you guys wasting money on me either." I said.

"It's literally not our money." Kenny shrugged.

"Fearless gives us these cards for our expenses." Pat finished.

"And even if it was our money, we still wouldn’t let you pay." Jared added.

They didn’t let me argue. We chose a table and ate. We sighed as we finished. I took a couple of pictures of the guys and we stepped out into the sun again and it hurt my eyes. Someone slid a pair of sunglasses over my eyes. I looked up to see John smiling down at me with his hazel eyes. They were his glasses. I smiled and thanked him.

There were a couple of more girls when we made it back to the venue. The guys took pictures with them and then we went into the venue.

I had heard stories about The Rave and how it was haunted, so I was kind of nervous. We went to the back where This Century was. I introduced myself and they were glad to meet me.

"We should go explore." Garrett said.

"Let's go." John said. I shivered as we walked to the back where the "haunted pool" was. I stopped at the door as the guys stepped into the pool room. The guys turned around and encouraged me to step inside. I shook my head. John walked back to stand in front of me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I have a really bad feeling about this place." I answered and shivered again.

"I won’t let anything happen to you. You don’t have to be afraid." He said.

I stared into his eyes. He reached his hand out for me to take. I nodded and entwined my fingers through his. We walked back to the guys.

"We're not going to let anything happen to you." Kenny said. I smiled and nodded.

We stood at the border of the pool, mine and John's hands still entwined together.

"I wonder if this place is really haunted." Garrett said.

"Yeah, I wish we could catch something paranormal." Pat said as he videotaped around.

Pat, Garrett, Jared, and the guys from This Century had climbed down to walk in the empty pool. I had given Jared my camera so he could take pictures. John, Kenny, and I stood on the border of the deep end.

I bit my lip as I tried to stop shivering. I couldn't shake away the feeling that I was being watched. I started to feel a wave of nausea through me and my head throbbed.

"You look a bit pale, Carter." Kenny said.

"I just feel a little dizzy." I admitted.

"That's one of the symptoms of the paranormal." Pat called.

"Don't scare her." Jared punched his arm.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, but it didn't help. My legs wobbled and I sagged down. John caught me and sat me down on the ground. Everyone rushed to us.

"Are you alright?" John asked when I opened my eyes.

"Yeah, I don’t know what happened." I answered, still feeling dizzy. "I think Pat was right."

"Now I'm afraid." Garrett said.

"Yeah, let’s get out of here." Jared added.

"Can you stand?" John asked as he and Kenny helped me up. My legs still wobbled. Kenny held me until John picked me up into his arms. I felt so much better already. Not only because we were out of that awful room, but also because I was in John's arms. We were in their dressing room now and he carefully settled me down in the couch.

"Are you okay now?” He asked. I nodded and thanked him. He smiled and I realized how close our faces were, but neither of us seemed to react and move away. Then, Jared walked in the room with Pat on his back and everyone else. John and I moved away blushing.

"How do you feel?" Garrett asked.

"I'm alright now." I smiled. "I seriously think there was something or someone standing next to me back there. Why else would I feel so sick and faint out of nowhere?"

"I recorded around and Jared took pictures so I wouldn’t doubt it if we got something." Pat said. I shivered at the thought of something paranormal standing with me.

"Drink some water." Kenny said as he handed me a cold bottle of water. I thanked him and he smiled.

"Would it be weird if I said I'm curious now?" I asked after drinking water.

"Nope, it would be pretty normal." Jared chuckled.

"We can check the videos after the show." Pat said happily.

"Shouldn’t you guys be getting ready?" I asked.

"Yupp." Garrett nodded.

"Then start." I laughed.

The guys tuned their guitars and sang to make sure their vocals were good. They sat down with their acoustic guitars and sang Into Your Arms to practice. I whispered the words along with them. When they noticed that I was singing along, they smiled. I stopped, blushing, and they encouraged me to sing louder.

"Sing louder." John encouraged.

I shook my head. "Not today. Maybe later or tomorrow." I said, blushing.

They laughed as they continued. I took more pictures of them practicing and some of when they decided to stop and lay down for a while.

"I'm going to check how the venue before they let anyone in so I know how I'm going to take the pictures." I said as I stood.

"Want us to go with you?" Kenny asked.

"I'll be alright. You guys rest though." I smiled and closed the door behind me.

I stepped out onto the stage and looked out into the pit where everyone would be dancing and singing along to the guys. The venue was huge and it had a second floor for whoever didn't want to be involved in mosh pits, crowd surfers, or being squished to death. There was a barricade in between the stage and the pit where securities would stand. I decided that I would take pictures from the sides of the stage and from in between the stage and pit. I took a picture of the empty venue and then I would take another one when the show would start.

"Planning for pictures?" John asked from behind me.

"Yeah." I smiled. "Did you rest enough?"

"Don't worry about me," he smiled. "I didn't want to leave you alone after what just happened back there.

I shivered. "Don't remind me."

He stepped closer to me and he seemed to be debating on what to do next. He stood just a foot away from me and we were staring into each other's eyes. He seemed afraid of doing something and thinking it would be too far. I wished he would do something. It would answer the many questions in my head on why he acts the way he does around me and why he barely talked when we met back in the studio.

We heard the doors open. John grabbed my hand and we ran backstage. They were letting people into the venue already. We chuckled as we ran, still hand in hand.

We stopped when we were safely backstage and away from the dressing rooms. I really hoped that we would be far from the pool as well. We were in a small hallway, maybe 8 feet from each wall. We glanced at each other and laughed again.

"That was fun." I said.

"I agree." He answered.

I hadn’t realized that our hands were still entwined, and apparently neither had he. I glanced down at our hands and blushed. I looked up to see him staring at me blushing as well. He took a step closer to me again. My back had been against the wall and he was so close that I would feel his shirt against mine. He stared down at me, his hazel eyes softening, still afraid to make a wrong move. I glanced back into his eyes, thinking it would encourage him. I think it did because he closed his eyes and bent his head down. I closed my eyes and inched closer as well.

"JOHN! Where the hell are you???" We heard Garrett call, making us jump back before our lips could meet.

"I'm sorry." He said before walking away and leaving me in the hallway by myself, still blushing and confused.

'What the hell was that? Why did he apologize? Was he really about to kiss me?' These questions flowed through my mind as I stood there, dumb founded. 'I'm going to kill Garrett.' I laughed. This was all happening too fast. I just met this guy and we were just about to kiss. Was I crazy? And he's a rock star. He probably does this with every girl he meets and I'm just another one.

I sighed and glanced around. I started to walk the way John had left, but I ended up in another small hallway. A darker one. Why hadn’t I paid attention when we were running? Oh, yeah. Because this guy I totally think is gorgeous was holding my hand. I thought about calling Garrett, Jared, Kenny, or Pat to come find me. Anyone but John right now. But then I realized that my phone wasn't in my pocket. I had left it in the dressing room. Great.

I shivered and glanced around. Why was this place so creepy? Were there more spirits here? 'No. Don’t think about that.' I told myself. It would only freak me out more.

I rested my back against the wall and sank down to sit in the floor. I brought my knees against my chest to try to keep myself warm. I should have grabbed my sweater from my luggage. I set my camera down next to me and played with my knees. Maybe the guys would notice I got lost soon and come looking for me. I hoped it would be soon.

--------------------------------

JOHN POV

'What the hell was I doing?' I screamed in my head. I had almost kissed Carter. I knew it was too soon for anything, but I still tried. What would have happened if Garrett wouldn’t have called for me and I would have kissed her? Maybe she would have slapped me and quit.

I had apologized and literally ran away back to the dressing room. I stepped into the room now and my band mates were staring at me confused.

"Where the hell were you? We're supposed to be getting ready." Garrett asked.

"I was looking for Carter." I answered.

"Then where is she?" Kenny asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Well, I almost kissed her and when Garrett called we both jumped away. I apologized and ran over here." I explained, sinking down in the couch.

"So you kissed her?" Jared asked.

"No." I shook my head. "I was afraid when I realized what we were doing so I apologized and left her in the hallway."

"Wait, you left her alone?" Pat asked, standing up now.

"Yeah, I didn't know what else to do." I answered.

"Are you crazy? How could you leave her alone after what just happened to her by the pool?" Garrett exclaimed. All four of them were looking at me with shocked expressions.

That’s when I understood what Garrett meant, and I jumped up from the couch. "Oh, crap!"

"Try calling her." Kenny suggested.

Jared dialed her number and we listened for the first tone, but all we heard was Carter's phone's ringtone coming from the table. We groaned and Jared shut his phone off.

"Let’s go look for her." Pat said as we followed him out of the room.

---------------------------------------

NORMAL POV

I still couldn’t believe that he had seriously left me alone. I understand that he was shocked of what almost happened, and so was I, but that didn’t give him the right to leave me in some haunted venue stranded.

I sighed. Where were the guys? Were they too busy to look for me? Probably. I was just some lousy person chosen to tour with them.

"Carter!" I heard an echo. A shiver went down my spine. Was it a spirit calling to me? Oh, god. Where were the guys?

I hugged my legs closer to me and sobbed.

"Carter!" It was coming closer. I was too afraid to answer.

"If they didn’t want me to come along with them then why didn’t they say so? Why did they try to become so close to me? It's only my first day with them and I already love them to death like my big brothers." I talked to myself thinking it would make the voice calling me go away.

"Carter!" The voice was right there now. I dug my face on my knees and bit my lip. Why was this thing after me?

Running footsteps stopped right in front of me. I didn’t know spirits still made noise when they walked.

"Carter?" It whispered and a hand touched my shoulder. "Open your eyes. It's me."

I opened my eyes to see Garrett bending down in front of me. His deep blue eyes filled with concern.

"Are you alright?" He asked, whipping the tears from my face. I nodded and smiled. "What was all that silly talk you were saying just now?"

I blushed. "You heard that?"

"Of course." He nodded.

"I was just afraid. I thought that there was something after me and that you guys were too busy to find me." I said.

"You don’t have to ever think that. We're going to take care of you now. You can’t get rid of us. We love you to death too and that's never going to end." He smiled his breath taking smile.

"Thank you." I smiled and whipped away the rest of my tears.

"Come on. Everyone's worried about you." He said as he helped me up.

"Did he tell you?" I asked. He knew what I was talking about.

He nodded. "Yeah. He feels horrible about what he did. John's a very sensitive guy and he's a gentleman so he was afraid that he was taking things with you too fast."

"That's the way I feel. We just met and THAT just happened." I said as we started to walk back.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" He asked. That was the most random question that I've ever been asked.

"You really think that's what happened to us? Love at first sight?" I asked.

He nodded and smiled. "It's the only explanation."

"But you guys are rock stars. You can date anyone you want. Why me?"

"You don’t see yourself very well." He said and ruffled my hair. "You're unique, kind, smart, and funny. Most importantly; real. All these things girls lack. And that's why John fell in love with you so fast."

I blushed and stared ahead. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"He acted the way he did because he doesn’t want you to get the wrong message and think he just wants to use you or anything. He really does care about you. And so do the rest of us." He finished.

"Thank you. You guys really are amazing you know that?" I chuckled.

"It was said many times in the scrapbook you made us." He shrugged and laughed.

The dressing room was coming up ahead and I started to feel shaky. How was John going to react when he saw me now? Was he going to walk away again? Was he going to ignore me? We stepped into the room now and everyone was there. Yes, including John. They gathered around me and Garrett. Except John. I didn't look up to see him at all though.

"Where were you?" Pat asked.

"I got lost." I smiled.

"You're shivering." Kenny said as he rubbed my shoulders.

"This will keep you warm." Jared said as he helped me into his jacket. I smiled and thanked them all. Then, I did look up. John was staring at me. We made eye contact. His face was filled with hurt and guilt. The guys stared from me to John, waiting for something to happen. I felt a wave of tears coming, so I turned away from him and glanced down at my camera.

"I should probably go. I want to get a few shots of This Century too." I told the guys, but I couldn’t make eye contact with them. I was too embarrassed. My voice sounded shaky, and they knew I needed to get of there before I would start crying.

"I'll take you." Jared offered. I nodded and thanked him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and led me out of the room.

The second we turned away from the hallway and the dressing room wasn’t visible anymore, I wrapped my arms around Jared cried against him. His arms softly stoke my hair, soothing me.

"Don’t cry. What's wrong?" He whispered.

"He's just going to ignore me for the rest of our lives." I sobbed.

"He won't. He cares about you too much to do that." He answered. "He'll come around in about 5 minutes and talk to you. He's confused right now. Don't pay attention to him. John's an idiot when it comes to love, but he's a really amazing guy."

I laughed and stepped out of our hugs. "Thank you."

"Don't worry about it. We're here for you." He answered and ruffled my hair.

Jared dropped me off backstage and walked back to the dressing room. He didn't leave until he gave me another hug, though. I chuckled as I walked to This Century. They stepped out into the stage. Cheers exploded as they started performing and I took pictures of each one of them.

The crowd was rowdy and I was afraid someone crowd surfing would kick me in the head. And they did. One of the securities had grabbed a girl that was crowd surfing and she kicked me in the right temple. Joel stopped the show and helped me climb back on stage. He asked me if I was alright and Aaron guided me to the back. He shined a bright flashlight on my face and gently touched my temple. I winced.

"I'll go get you some ice." He said and left. He came back five minutes later with a pack of ice, handed it to me, and left when I put the pack against my temple. Then, the guys walked in. They rushed to me and gathered around.

"What happened?" Kenny asked.

"People were crowd surfing and when a security was grabbing one out, she kicked me." I explained.

"Is it swollen?" Pat asked.

"I don't know." I said and moved the pack from my temple. Garrett shined another flashlight on it.

"It's just a little swollen." Jared assured me, patting my shoulder.

"Great." I sighed and put the pack against my temple again.

John had been staring at me the whole time, but not once did I glance his way.

"You're very accident prone, aren't you?" Kenny chuckled.

"Just a bit." I laughed.

We watched This Century finish from the side of the stage and sang along. I kept taking pictures of them, even as the guys had asked me to sit down and take it easy. They did their preshow 'We Like To Party' song routine when This Century finished and exit the stage. The crew members packed up all of This Century's things and replaced them with The Maine's.

The guys were pumped up to perform already. I went up to each one of them, wished them luck, and gave them big hugs. I saw John staring and I decided to be the bigger person and go up to him. I gave him a big hug and wished him luck. He seemed confused at first, but then he hugged me back.

"I'm sorry. Let’s talk after the show, please." He said.

"Okay." I smiled. He smiled back and walked out to the stage and stood in between the stage and the pit again. I was careful that time, though.

The guys stepped into the stage and everyone went crazy. I swear I felt my ears pop from all the screaming.

"Before we begin, there's something I have to say." John spoke into the microphone. "No crowd surfing. If there is, we will walk off this stage and leave."

Then, he looked at me and smiled. I blushed and tried to look away by taking a picture of him. They started the show. Everyone was singing along and trying to touch one of the guys. The barricade prevented that of course.

When I realized that she show was ending, I went to the backstage to wait for the guys. They finished and ran out of the stage. I rushed up to them as they cleaned off their sweat.

"Careful. We're sweaty and stinky." Jared warned.

"Really?" I raised my eyebrows. I hugged each one of them. "That doesn’t stop me from giving you each hugs and telling you how amazing you were out there."

"I could get used to this every time we step in and out of the shows." Garrett said as he threw me over his shoulder.

"Why am I being man handled?" I laughed as we went back to the dressing room with me still slung over Garrett's shoulder. He finally set me down in the couch and I laughed.

"Now we have the meet and greet." Kenny said.

"What should I do?" I asked.

"Just take a few pictures and then head back to the bus, I guess." Jared answered.

I was gathering my things as the guys changed. I tried not to look as they took off their shirts, but it was impossible. I did cover my eyes when they were about to take off their pants.

"Are you going to do that all the time?" Pat laughed.

"Er, it's the first day of tour. Maybe another time." I answered and they laughed.

We picked up everything else when they finished and we went to the front of the venue. They had set up a table for the line and there was already a huge line of fans. Screams erupted when we stepped inside.

I got a few pictures and then left to the bus. I changed into my long purple pajama pants and a t-shirt, brushed my teeth and face, and sat on the couch with my computer and camera. I uploaded the pictures I had taken for the day and made a folder for them. I cleared out the memory and saved everything. I started writing the blog until I yawned. I checked the time and it was already midnight. The guys should of been about to finish. I had tried not to fall asleep, but found it impossible when my eyes closed, and I drifted.

-----------------------------------------

JOHN POV

"That was a great way to start this tour." Kenny said as we walked back to the bus."Hopefully all of the shows are as great as this one." I agreed.

"Did Carter come back to the bus?" Pat asked his brother.

"Yeah, I brought her myself." Tim answered.

We stepped into the cold comforting bus and saw Carter curled up with her pajamas on the couch sleeping. Her computer still on her. She had been trying to wait for us. She looked simply adorable.

"One of the biggest parts of why this tour is going to be amazing is because she's here." Garrett smiled.

"She makes everything have enthusiasm, happiness, and love." Jared added.

"I now love stepping out of the stage for a hug full of love and happiness." Kenny chuckled.

"And we get to have some adorable in our lives." Pat added and we chuckled.

"I'm just happy she's here with us." I smiled as I glanced at her peaceful sleeping face.

"Should we move her to her bunk?" Kenny asked.

"Yeah, she'll wake up with a sore neck if we don’t." Jared said.

"Want to do us the favor John?" Pat smiled as my friends signaled for me to carry her. I smiled and nodded. Pat and Kenny shut off her computer and camera and moved them to the table. I picked up Carter into my arms and she stirred.

"John?" She whispered as she opened her eyes and glanced up at me. Her beautiful brown eyes bearing into mine.

"You can sleep. We finished for the day and we're leaving now. I'm carrying you to your bunk." I explained.

"I'm sorry. I tried to stay awake but I didn’t even realize that I was falling asleep." She yawned. It was so cute.

"It's okay. We'll talk tomorrow, alright?" I smiled. She nodded, smiled, and closed her eyes again.

Garrett moved away the curtain of her bunk and the covers and I lay her down. We didn't want her to get hurt getting in and out of bed, so we gave her a middle one. I covered her with the blanket and she thanked me. I smiled and closed the curtain again. The bus started to drive off as Garrett and I walked back to sit on the couch.

"What were you going to talk to her about?" Kenny asked.

"I was going to apologize for being so stupid and I was going to tell her how I really feel about her." I sighed. What was the point of hiding things from them? They were my best friends.

"Smart boy." Jared patted my head. I eyed him and he laughed.

"I'm going to bed." Pat yawned as he stepped out of the bathroom with his pajama pants and no shirt.

We all freshened up and changed into our pajamas. We climbed onto our beds and slept.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think of my first story :)
Comment & subscribe.
If you see any grammar or capitalization mistakes throughout the story, I'm sorry. I have the story written on my itouch and sometimes it changes words to something else.