Sequel: Two Worlds Collide
Status: Complete :)

Romeo In Blue Jeans

We're Moving?

A whole week passed now, and the day's show was the Six Flags in New Jersey. I stretched in my bunk and checked my phone for the time. Eight in the morning. We kept going to sleep late and I was the only one waking up early and I didn't understand why. I was starting to get really tired.

I slid out of my bunk and went into the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth and wash my face. We hadn't showered in five days, but I still managed to wash my hair in the sink and clean up a bit. I changed out of my pjs and into skinny jeans and a purple fitted sweater. It had been getting chilly since we were heading up north and winter was around the corner. I sat Indian style in the couch in the front of the bus and turned on my computer. I wrote the next blog and uploaded all of the new pictures. I checked my Facebook and I had about fifteen comments on my default picture of John and I kissing in the pool. I also had about thirty new friend requests.

"Good morning." Jared yawned as he joined me in the couch.

"Good morning." I smiled, closing my computer. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yupp," He answered and stretched. "You?"

I smiled and nodded. "Do you want breakfast?"

"Sure." He smiled and went to the bathroom to freshen up and change.

I grabbed two plastic bowls and poured some milk in them. I settled them on the table with the box of cereal and spoons. Jared came out of the bathroom wearing skinnies and a sweater now and sat in the table. I joined him and we both ate cereal.

"So at what time are we getting to Six Flags?" I asked.

"Around 11 so we can hang out in the park." He answered. I checked the time and it was 9:15.

I heard someone go in the bathroom as Jared and I ate breakfast and watched the news. John came out of the bathroom five minutes later with skinnies and a tank top. He kissed me and I smiled. He joined me and Jared with a plastic bowl of milk. The weather channel said the sun would be out in jersey for the day with temperatures of 50 degrees.

Everyone else woke up a bit later and they changed and ate breakfast. I sat in the couch again with my lap top as I sent some ideas for my boss. Then, I received a Skype chat invitation from Melli.

Melli: good morning, sunshine!!!
Me: good morning (:
Melli: how's everything? Where are you guys right now?
Me: we're about to get to Jersey. Tonight's show is in Six Flags. And everything's good here. How are you guys?
Melli: it's alright.
Me: what's wrong?
Melli: Singer left home already.
Me: aww, Melli. It's okay.
Melli: I know. Haha. It's just weird to sleep by myself now.
Me: crawl into Vivi’s and Kirky’s bed...
Me: NEVER MIND!
Melli: exactly haha...so Vivi, Kirky, and I were thinking...

Uh oh! Were they leaving home too like singer?

Me: about?...
Melli: about moving. All five of us. Somewhere else where mike won't find you.

I hit the button to make a video call. Melli came up on my screen with her room wall behind her. She was still lying in her bed.

"Moving?" I asked.

"Yeah, for your own safety." She answered.

"But where?" I asked.

"I don't know. We'll think on it, but do you think it's a good idea?" She asked.

"Yeah, but won't it bother you guys?"

"Seriously, Carter?" she laughed. "You know we're up for anything, especially since you'll be away from that asshole."

"What’s going on?" Garrett asked. I looked up at the guys and they were all staring at me with confused expressions.

"Melli thinks that we should move since mike found out where we are now." I explained.

"Don’t you guys agree with me that it's a good idea?" Melli asked. I turned the computer so she could see the guys.

"It’s actually a great idea." Garrett said and I saw Melli blush.

"Do you have anything in mind?" Kenny asked. Melli shook her head.

"How about if you check out Arizona?" Tim asked.

"Yeah, you'll be around all of us." Pat added.

John knelt down in front of me and took my hands in his. "What do you think?" he asked. I nodded with a smile and wrapped my arms around his neck. He chuckled and stroke my hair.

"Thanks guys, for reminding me I'm single now." Melli laughed.

"Sorry." John chuckled and kissed my forehead. I finished talking to Melli and Tim decided to have a band meeting. I sat in the couch with John and Kenny. John had my legs on top of his lap and our hands were entwined on top of my legs.

"After the show tonight, we head to Canada. The show's in three days but the day before there's 2 interviews and 2 more in a radio station." Tim explained.

"One of the interviews is going to include some acoustic songs and a small photo shoot, so we have to pick some songs and what you're going to wear." Max added.

"I can help you guys with clothes." I assured them.

"Awesome." Jared smiled.

"Oh, before I forget." I started. "Fearless asked me to get your thoughts on making a few update videos for the fans. One each week."

"Sure, that's great." Kenny answered.

"You already have some shots of week one and two right?" Pat asked.

"Yeah, week three just started two days ago and I have small shots too." I answered.

"Perfect." John said and kissed my head.

"Do you have the video of me poking Garrett's butt with a stick?" Vito asked.

"Of course." I laughed and we high five. Garrett eyed Vito evilly. “And from The Rave.” I shuddered.

"How about some pictures for the extra demos?" Tim asked.

"Yeah, that would be good." John said.

"Are you up for the job, Carter?" max asked.

"Of course." I smiled. I was getting excited to do all of these great things for the guys.

"Are you sure?" Jared asked.

"It won't exhaust you?" Aaron added.

"Positive." I smiled. "I'm excited to help you guys."

John chuckled and kissed me.

We made to six flags at around 11:15 and climbed out of the bus. It was kind of chilly so Jared and I waited outside while everyone put on their sweaters. The park gave us wristbands to ride everything for free and so we could skip lines. We all headed to the first ride which was a long and fast roller coaster which literally had you upside down the whole ride. I jumped on Garrett’s back and he didn't mind to carry me like a spider monkey. We were the ones mostly excited to ride everything.

"I needed to ask you something, Carter" Garrett said as we were ahead of the group and I was still on his back.

"What’s wrong?" I asked.

"You see, I really like Melli." He answered.

"Awwww oh my gosh! That is so cute!" I smiled. He chuckled. "But what did you need to ask me?"

"Now that she's single and all and you guys are moving to Arizona, should I ask her out?" he asked.

"That would be perfect." I assured him.

"Really?" his blue eyes brightened more.

“Yes!” I smiled.

We made it to the ride and I climbed off his back. I ran back to John and entwined my fingers through his. We didn't have to make any lines since we were special guests. By 3, we had already ridden everything. Some rides with our group only and some with fans.

We were making our way to the stage now so the guys could do sound check. This century would go on at 6, followed by the guys, so the show wouldn't end late. As the guys practiced, I stood in the fifth row taking pictures of them. The stage was outside, so it was still pretty cold. I sat down in the bench and wrapped my arms around myself as I watched the guys. The guys stopped playing when they noticed me shivering.

"Are you okay?" Kenny asked through his mike.

"Yeah, I'm just a little cold." I answered.

"Take my jacket.” John said and started taking off his leather jacket.

"No! Then you'll be the one freezing." I answered and made him put his jacket on again. He chuckled and gave in. They continued playing.

A security came up to me and said; "there's a tent nearby selling hot chocolate, if you want to warm up. I’m sure they’ll give it to you for free since you’re special guests."

"Thank you!" I smiled and stood up. I took the stairs to the stage when the guys finished sound check. John offered to go with me to get hot chocolate for everyone. We walked into the park again hand in hand.

"Are you enjoying today?" he asked.

"Yeah," I nodded. "But mostly because we're enjoying it together."

He smiled and kissed me. We made it to the tent and asked for a big pitch of hot chocolate.

"So are you sure you want to take on so many tasks?" He asked as his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer.

"Positive." I nodded. "I want to help you guys as much as I can."

He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Just by being with us, you help us."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Your love and kindness has helped us a lot." he smiled. "Since we met you there has not been one fight, one argument, one horrible show, nothing. We're always so happy because you're with us."

I blushed and smiled, ducking my cheek against his chest. He kissed the top of my head. I looked up at him and spotted two brunettes making their way towers us. Their eyes locked on John.

"Groupies." I sighed. John kept on arm around my waist as the girls reached us.

John signed a few of their things and took pictures as I stood behind him looking through my camera. Our hot chocolate was ready and John told the girls he had to go back to the stage, but that they would be hanging out after. We walked back to the stage hand in hand as John carried the pitch of hot chocolate and I held the cups. We made it back stage to the dressing room and served everyone some hot chocolate. This century gulped them down fast since they were on in ten minutes. While this century was on, Tim decided to have another meeting.

"The radio station and the two interviewers want to know if there's a topic that you don't want them to hit?" Tim asked the guys.

"I don't think so." Kenny shrugged.

"Yeah, I guess they can ask anything." Jared added.

"Okay and how do you guys feel about having another 24 hour live chat when the tour ends?" Tim asked.

"That sounds good." Pat answered. "And you better sleep this time, Garrett."

Garrett flicked him off and I chuckled.

"It’s going to have to be a bit after the tour ends, though." John said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You and your friends have to look for a house in Arizona." John reminded me.

"Oh yeah. I forgot we have to move now." I said.

"We have a week off after the tour ends to go home before we leave to Hawaii and Jakarta." Max said.

"Can your friends fly to Arizona then?" Jared asked.

"I'll call Melli and talk to her about it." I answered. My head was hurting. I had way too many things I my mind.

"Hey, you okay?" John asked, stroking my hair.

"Headache." I answered. He kissed my forehead and it actually seemed to stop hurting. I smiled. As the guys continued their meeting, I stepped outside to call Melli. I sat down in a bench and dialed her number.

"Well, 'ello govenah." she answered by the second ring in a British accent.

"Hello to you too." I chuckled.

"Where are you guys?" she asked.

"New Jersey. The show was in Six Flags today." I answered.

"Did you guys get to ride everything?" she asked.

"Yupp. It's freezing over here." I said.

"We have a three hour difference right?" she asked.

"Yeah, it's seven here." I said.

"Oh okay." she answered. "Where do you guys go after tonight?"

"Canada." I answered. "It’s going to be a long drive."

"I hate you! You're traveling everywhere!" she laughed.

"I wish you guys were here." I said.

"Aww we miss you!" she said.

"So the tour apparently ends in about two to three weeks." I said.

"Yay! You'll be back then?" she asked.

"Nope. We have a free week and then 'we go to Hawaii and Jakarta." I answered.

"What are you going to do for that week?" she asked.

"Go to Arizona with the guys. We need to start looking for a new place." I reminded her.

"We already called a realtor and they're coming tomorrow." she said.

"Perfect." I smiled. "Can you guys fly to Arizona for that week?"

"Duhh!" she answered and I chuckled.

"I'll talk to you later then." I said.

"Yeah, call me WHENEVER you want." she said, emphasizing the whenever. We hung up after and I walked back to the dressing room. They had finished with the meeting and the guys were changing now.

"How was it?" John asked me as I sat on the couch.

"She said that there's a realtor going to the house tomorrow and that they'll be able to fly to Arizona when the tour ends." I explained.

"Awesome." Kenny said.

I helped the guys with their hairs and took some pictures of them goofing around and tuning their guitars. John kissed me before I left to get some pictures of This Century. I stayed in the side of the stage and took a few pictures before they stepped out of the stage and I told them how awesome they were. As the guys' things were being set up, I went back to the dressing room. They were all ready and John had to wear a shirt since it was cold. I chuckled at his pout and grabbed each side of his face. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his lips against mine.

"Don’t wear him off, Carter." Jared said. John and I broke apart laughing and I dug my face on his chest, blushing.

After the guys performed, I went with them to the meet and greet. Vito and I stood talking behind them. The guys got to sit this time in some high chairs and a long high table to sign everyone's things. John would turn around to blow me a kiss every once in a while. I would chuckle and throw one back.
Garrett decided to be funny and pretend to catch one of John's kisses and put it in his pocket.

"He’s mine." he mouthed.

"Really? Do you really want to fight about this?" I chuckled.

"Let’s take it outside." he laughed, standing up and walking towards me.

"We’re outside." I pointed out.

"Don’t be smart with me." he managed to take me down without hurting me. I was laying down on the floor laughing. The guys were also laughing. Garrett helped me up as he chuckled.

"Thanks for that, Gare-bear, but there's people waiting for you." I pointed out. People in line were staring at us, some confused and some jealous.

Garrett went back to his spot. I pushed my hair back and went back to talking to Vito. The meet and greet finished at 10:30 and we grabbed all of our things. John and I walked hand in hand to the bus. We all sighed when we were finally comfortable and sitting. The bus set out about 20 minutes later. Since we had gotten out early, we would make it to Canada the next night so we would have the morning for ourselves.

"We can finally have that date." John smiled. We hadn't been able to have our past date he had promised me because pat had gotten sick and I wanted to stay and watch over him.

"And where would that date be?" I asked.

"It’s a surprise." he winked and kissed my forehead.

Everyone went to their bunks and to sleep after that. I changed to my pjs and sat in the couch in the front of the bus with my computer in the dark. I was typing the blog and posting the pictures of the night. I noticed it was past midnight now and I was pretty tired.

"What are you still doing awake?" I heard Jared whisper as he stood in front of me now.

"I'm finishing the blog of the night and putting the first video together." I whispered and he sat next to me.

"Aren’t you tired?" he asked.

"A bit." I answered and smiled.

"Do you want me to stay with you for a bit?" he asked.

"It’s okay, you can go back sleep." I assured him.

"So where does your dad live?" he asked, ignoring me assuring him to go to sleep.

I chuckled. "Florida."

"What part of Florida?"

"Miami."

"How old were you when you left?" he asked. While we talked I finished putting the video together.

"Nineteen."

"So you haven't seen your family in almost two years?"

"Nope and none of them really want to fly to Colorado." I answered.

"Your birthday's next week Friday right?" he asked.

"Yeah, why?" I blushed. I didn't really like people stressing about my birthday. I had grown used to it.

"Good, it's a surprise." he winked.

"How many surprises do you guys have for me?" I chuckled.

"Some." He winked.

"I'm almost done, you can go to sleep." I smiled.

"Are you sure?" he asked and I nodded. He hugged me before leaving to his bunk.

I finished the first video but I wasn't tired, so I actually finished the second one too. I climbed into my bunk quietly at about two in the morning. I lay there staring at the top of my bunk for a while. I put my earphones on and turned on my iPod. I started dozing off into the music until I finally fell asleep almost at three in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to update. I've been busy with homework and I've been feeling horrible for two days now. I dont even know what I have.
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter :)