Sequel: Two Worlds Collide
Status: Complete :)

Romeo In Blue Jeans

Untangle Me

I knocked on the door as hard as I could. Maybe a bit too hard, noting the fact that it was three in the morning. I didn't care, I had to get inside.

"Carter, can you tell me what's wrong?" John asked out of breath, finally catching up with me.

I had received a call from my best friend about her sleeping with Kennedy. I jumped out of bed and changed into clean clothes. I was ready to leave, when John caught up with me and tagged along. He chuckled each time I told him to step on the accelerator, but what would he expect? This was an emergency. I ran out of the car the second he parked the car in front of my best friends' house.

"I have a feeling that you'll know in three, two, one-" As I expected, Vivi flung the door open and her arms around me.

"I cheated on him, Carter. What the fuck was I thinking?" She sobbed.

"Oh....shit." John mumbled. "Uh, let's go somewhere else."

I mouthed him a thank you and we literally had to drag Vivi into the car. The car ride was quiet besides Tom Petty softly playing through the speakers and Vivi sniffling once in a while.

"Where can we go at this time?" I asked John.

"The park I'm pretty sure made this happen." He answered, patting my tummy softly. I blushed and swatted his hand away as he giggled. "It's a good memory to have, though. The creation of our child."

"This is so awkward. Please stop talking about your sex life!" Vivi groaned against the back seat of John's car. John and I laughed.

He parked a few minutes later in the park just a few streets away from ASU. I opened the back door to help Vivi out, but she just groaned and swatted my hand away.

"Get out of the car, Vivi." I grumbled.

"No! Go away." She mumbled against the leather seat. I groaned with a roll of my eyes, and went around to the other side of the car, where her legs were. I opened the door and grabbed her legs, pulling, but she grabbed onto the seat as hard as she could. "Leave me alone!"

"Viviana! Get out now!" I yelled, pulling.

"No! Leave me to my misery." She said dramatically.

"Love, I don't think you should be stressing yourself out or making too much effort." John advised, worried about what he had just found out was growing in me.

"Help me?" I pouted. He chuckled and reached to grab Vivi's legs, but she sat up and pointed at him with her finger and glared at him evilly.

"I swear if you man handle me, Vagina, I will kick your ass into next month." She threatened and he backed off.

"Sorry." He mouthed as Vivi finally got out of the car. "And about the nickname, Vivi, I thought we were over that."

"We will never be."

See, Melli and Vivi have this nickname for John. It's Vagina. This was brought up due to the fact that he could perfectly cross his legs, so they said he wasn't "packing". Oh, how they were wrong.

I rolled my eyes, twined my fingers with John's and followed Vivi as she dragged her legs over to the swings in the small playground. She plopped down on one, and I took the one next to her. John took the one next to me and swung from side to side.

"So you slept with Kennedy?" John asked. Vivi nodded and kicked some of the sand under her. "When?"

"Two nights ago." She sighed.

"Does Kirky..." I started, trailing off.

"Of course not!" She stated, then slapped her hands to her face. "How could I do this to him?"

"I didn't know you even had a thing for Kennedy." Said John.

"Because I'm with Kirky and that would just be wrong."

"Are you going to tell him?" I asked.

"I don't know." She admitted. "I don't know what to do."

"You need to talk to Kirky," I advised. "Do you have feelings for Kennedy?"

"....Yes." That took me aback.

"Wow, I seriously thought you were going to say no." I blinked, and glanced over at John.

"Carter's right. You need to talk to Kirky and settle things with Kennedy." Advised John.

"Kirky's one of my best friend's too, but remember what happened last year." I added.

"What happened last year?" John asked, confused.

"She can tell you when you guys get home. I don't want to remember." Vivi sighed, standing. "I'm going for a walk. I'll be right back."

"Be careful." I called after her. She just waved her hand at me. I sighed, and looked over at John. He smiled and grabbed each side of my swing, pulling me towards him. He grinned and pressed his warm lips to mine. I smiled against his kiss, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you." He whispered against my lips.

"I love you," I smiled. "So much."

"What is it that happened a year ago?" He asked, placing one last kiss on my forehead. I sighed, and stroke circles with my thumb in the back of his hand.

"We caught Kirky cheating on Vivi."

"I'm guessing she forgave him."

"She did because she loves him," I nodded. "I had never seen him cry until that day."

Kirky had begged for forgiveness as tears poured down his face. Singer, Melli, and I didn't allow him into Vivi's room where she asked us to keep him out. We could hear her sobs from inside and paper ripping. My guess was that she was shredding pictures of her and Kirky. I loved Kirky like a brother and he was one of my best friends, but I was so angry with him for hurting Vivi, which I had given him the black eye he stood in front of me with.

In the end, Vivi opened the door, her eyes red and puffy, and let Kirky in. We heard yelling, crying, and cursing at first before we heard banging on the wall and something crash onto the floor. At first, we thought Vivi had killed Kirky, until Singer pressed his ear to the door and heard moaning. We ran off half gagging, half laughing.

She had forgiven Kirky after he swore to never hurt her again. Maybe spending two nights in the local Motel 8, after we had kicked him out, was what made him realize his dumbass move.

"I would never hurt you like that." John promised, looking me straight in the eyes. "I never want to lose you. I love you too much. You, and now this baby, mean the world to me."

"I trust you. I always have, and I would never do something like that either." I smiled, grabbing each side of his face. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

He grinned and kissed me. It was a kiss that assured me everything would be alright. That everything would go perfect.

"Aren't you already pregnant? I don't think there's a possibility of making another one right now." Vivi groaned.

“I don’t know how you have the capacity to even make jokes at a time like this.” I glared at her.

“It’s a gift,” She shrugged, making me roll my eyes before I chuckled. “Can I stay over at your place tonight? I feel dirty to be in the same house as Kirky right now.”

“Of course.” John smiled, and I mouthed him yet another thank you before he took my hand and helped me stand before we started back to the car.

“Thank you for everything.” I whispered as John joined me under the covers of our warm bed. I had lent Vivi extra pjs for her to sleep on before she left to the guest room and John carried me on his back to our bedroom. We changed and climbed into bed, finally ready to sleep. The clock blinked 5:19 a.m on the nightstand. I cuddled into John’s bare chest and he wrapped his arms around my small frame, pressing his lips to my forehead.

“You don't have to thank me for anything, love. Everything I do is because I love you.” He said, leaving a trail of kisses from my forehead to my neck and shoulders. I smiled and let the sensation of his lips trail along my skin and send shivers down my spine.

-------------------------------------------------------

I watched as John bounced up and down as he changed into clean clothes and helped me cook breakfast. It was ten in the morning and we were getting ready to finally go to the doctor and make sure that I really was pregnant. John had literally flown out of bed from excitement the second that our alarm went off. We had barely sleep last night since we went to consul my best friend, who might I add, was still knocked fast asleep in the guest room. I had peeked my head in before joining John in the bright kitchen to see her sprawled against the sheets and some of the pillows that were not on the floor. I was surprised she wasn't sleeping on the floor. She had a tendency to do that.

John was extremely bouncy and excited to get to the doctor’s. I’m not saying I wasn't either, but I was staying away from caffeine for nine months. Just in case. I wrote a note for Vivi, telling her we would be back in a few hours, and stuck into to her forehead with some tape. After taking a picture, John as I tip toed out of the room trying not to laugh until we were safely out of the dragon’s (Vivi’s) hearing range.

We took my car, but John insisted on driving. I wondered how in the world he could be so hyper when we had barely slept four hours, but I was just happy to see him happy. I didn’t know where the doctor was since John was the one who advised me to come with this obstetrician. Dr. Adams was the one who had taken care of Mrs. O’Callaghan when she was pregnant of John and his brothers. I knew it would mean a lot to John if we stuck to the same doctor who had once been his. We hadn’t told any of our parents yet, just to make sure that I really was pregnant. Seeing John work so hard for this new step in our lives made me happy.

“John, are you okay?” I asked, as I watched his leg bounce uncontrollably. We were sitting in the small waiting room of the office now. I had filled out some papers and now we waited for Dr. Adams to call us in. There were a few other women – with huge bellies- and their husbands holding their hand or watching over another one of their child.

“I’m fine. Just excited and nervous,” He assured me. “How could you be so calm?”

“I’m not.” I chuckled. He grinned and kissed my head.

“What do you think Vivi’s going to do?” He asked, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

“I really don’t know,” I sighed. “She’ll probably tell Kirky, he’ll be mad and hurt, but they’ll live through it. They’re strong.”

“Poor, Ken.”

“We’ll buy him an ice cream and he’ll be happy again.” I smirked, as he laughed.

“Carter Gomez?” I heard a nurse call and John bolted to his feet.

“Geez, Carted. Slow down.” I said, standing as well. He fell into a roll of laughter.

“The doctor will be right with you.” The nurse smiled before she left John and I alone in the small room.

John helped me sit on the hard leather bed with that annoying crinkling paper that doctors use. He sat next to me and we both tangled our dangling legs together. A woman about the age of forty, with long black hair, walked into the room about five minutes later.

“John O’Callaghan,” She noted with a huge smile on her face. “Last time I saw you, you were crying on your dad’s lap about not wanting to get a shot when your mom came in for an ultrasound for your brother Shane.”

“Those are the old days.” John blushed.

“I can tell,” She chuckled. “Now you sit here about to have your own child.”

“Yes I am.” He answered proudly, making me giggle.

“So, Carter. How have you been feeling? Morning sickness? Anything?” She turned to me now, her smile never disappearing.

“Some mornings, yes. And cravings.” I answered.

“Weird cravings.” John added with a chuckled.

“That’s only normal,” Dr. Adams said. “But don’t worry; you’re in good hands. Just look at John for an example.”

“I trust you then. You did a great job in keeping him healthy.” I grinned, looking up at John as he blushed and smirked.

Dr. Adams asked me to lie down on the bed as she turned on the ultra sound machine. John sat in the opposite side of the bed from her, taking my hand in his. She lifted my shirt and rubbed some of the cold and clear cream on my belly. I glanced over at John as she placed the small ultrasound camera over my stomach and moved it around. He squeezed my hand and smiled before kissing the back of my hand.

“There it is.” Dr. Adams announced. Both mine and John’s heads snapped up at the screen. There it was. Our son/daughter. It was so small, but you could tell there was something growing in there.

“That’s our baby, John,” I happily announced. “There’s really something in there.”

“I know, love.” He smiled, kissing me.

Dr. Adams cleaned up the lotion from my belly before giving us a few ultrasound pictures. We made an appointment to come back in a month and we literally skipped back to the car. I couldn’t believe that all this was actually real. John and I were actually having a child. I looked at the pictures on my lap and smiled wider.

I didn’t know I was crying until John whipped the tears from my cheeks at a red light and lifted my chin with his fingers.

“You okay?” He asked.

“Yeah, these are happy tears,” I answered, before pressing my lips to his. He turned to drive again, holding my hand on my lap, and I noticed we weren’t heading home. “Where are we going?”

“To tell my parents the big news,” He responded, excitement in his voice. I gulped, now nervous of what they might think. John chuckled, noticing my distress. “Don’t worry. They won’t judge wrong.”

Next thing I knew, John was already pulling into his parents’ home. He waited for me in the front of the car and laced his fingers with mine as he locked my car and we walked to the front door of the house. He knocked, his smile never disappearing.

“Hey, bro. Hi, Carter.” Ross greeted when he opened the door. He let us into the all too familiar home and we were engulfed in Mrs. O’Callaghan’s arms.

“Hello, you two,” She smiled brightly. Today was just a bright and happy day for everyone. “How are you?”

“We’re perfect. How have you been?” I hugged her back.

“We’ve been alright.” She shrugged.

“Look who it is,” Mr. O’Callaghan joined us with a smile. “To what do we owe this surprise?”

“We have something to tell you all.” John answered.

“Juicy gossip?” Shane asked, also coming into the living room.

“Hi, Shane.” John waved. His little brother ignored him and ran over, wrapping his arms around me.

“Hey, Shane Ohh,” I chuckled, hugging him back. “How have you been? How’s school?”

“It has been great. Everything has been great.” He answered.

“That’s great to hear.” I smiled.

“Okay, okay,” John threw Shane over his shoulder. “Get off my fiancé. We’ve got news.”

Shane protested as we all followed John to the couch laughing. We settled around, John’s hands in my as my leg bounced nervously. John gave me an assuring smile, and that’s what gave me the confidence to open my mouth.

“I’m pregnant.” I announced..

“You’re going to be grandparents.” John added.

At first, there was only silence. A few seconds after, his parents bolted from the couch and engulfed us in more hugs. Mrs. O’Callaghan cried, and I apologized, but she assured me they were happy tears. Mr. O’Callaghan, Shane, and Ross congratulated us about a thousand times. I really needed to stop worrying about things that were blessings to my life.

“We just came from the doctor’s and everything is going good so far.” I said.

“And we actually went to your doctor mom.” John added and we watched her face light up.

“My first grandchild is going to be born from the same doctor that my own children were born from?” She asked, tears threatening to take over.

John and I nodded before she enveloped us in more hugs. John groaned, blushing as his brothers and dad laughed.

“Will you join us for dinner?” Mr. O’Callaghan asked. I was about to answer, when a text message interrupted me.

Vivi:
Where are youuuu? I’m sooooo hungry.


“We have to take Carter’s friend home, but we’ll come over on Sunday.” John answered, noting the message.

“You two best come over then.” Mr. O’Callaghan eyed us.

“We will.” I promised.

“And you can play video games with Ross and I.” Shane smiled.

“Of course.” I chuckled.

As John drove us back home, I replied to Vivi’s message.

Get up and cook yourself something.

She answered right away.

But I’m sad. I need someone to pamper me.

I rolled my eyes and John laughed as I read it out loud to him. He parked in front of our home and I climbed out, skipping over to the front door. The second we steppe inside, Vivi came running out of the guest room and jumped on my back.

“Have you talked to Kirky?” John asked Vivi as we sat around the dinning room table. She shook her head. “Kennedy?” Another shake of her head.

“Melli called and she said she would make up something to why I’m here.” She sighed.

“I’m guessing you’re spending another night here then.” I raised an eyebrow. It wasn't a question.

“I’ll be out of here tomorrow once I figure out what I’m going to do.”

“There’s no problem with you staying over. Don’t think we’re throwing you out,” John assured her. “We just want you to solve what’s going on.”

She sighed again and said, “I know, I know.”

“Do you want me to have a talk with Kennedy?” John asked. She nodded thanking him. “I kind of forgot to mention that he and the guys are coming over tonight.”

“Oh, I forgot,” I blinked, looking over at Vivi’s shocked expression. “Sorry.”

She shook her head and said, “I-it’s not your fault. This is your house, which I’m invading by the way.”

“You are not invading our home.” I rolled my eyes. The doorbell rang, making Vivi jump. John and I couldn’t help but giggle. I stood and went to answer the door.

“How’s my little niece or nephew?” Pat jumped into my arms the second I opened the door.

“He or she is great.” I chuckled, patting his long hair. He bounced with excitement and ran to the kitchen where he could hear John and Vivi talking.

“I’m guessing it’s for sure then.” Jared smiled.

“Indeed it is.” I answered proudly.

“I can’t wait to be a god father.” Garrett said dramatically.

“Why do you think that you’ll be the god father?” I raised an eyebrow.

“I’m great with kids and because you love me that much.” He shrugged. I snorted with a role of my eyes and he walked away with a pout.

“Vivi’s here?” Kennedy asked me the second I shut the door and everyone else was out of sight and hearing range. I nodded, crossing my arms over my chest. “And I’m guessing you now what happened.”

“You have a sharp eye, Ken.”

“Look, I actually really like her. I know what we did was wrong because she’s with Kirky,” He sighed. “But it’s my fault. She didn't want to cheat on Kennedy, but I insisted on my feelings.”

“I’m not mad, Kenny,” I assured him, earning a smile in return. “I’m not proud, yes, but not mad.”

“You have every right to not be proud, though.”

“It’s not only you who I’m disappointed on. It’s also Vivi for doing this to Kirky, but…” I sighed.

“But?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Kirky hurt her by doing the same thing you guys did, so I cant be mad that this happened.” I pushed my hair out of I’m not proud, yes, but not mad.”

“You have every right to not be proud, though.”

“It’s not only you who I’m disappointed on. It’s also Vivi for doing this to Kirky, but…” I sighed.

“But?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Kirky hurt her by doing the same thing you guys did, so I cant be mad that this happened,” I pushed my hair out of my face. “You two have to talk.”

“I know and we will.” He sighed, giving me a tight hug. I smiled and we joined everyone else. Vivi blushed the second that hers and Kennedy’s eyes locked. He was blushing too, which made me chuckle as I joined John in the kitchen who was washing dishes.

I watched as Kennedy sat next to Vivi in the couch and she stood, taking the furthest seat that she could away from him, which was next to the extremely bouncy Pat. He and Garrett were setting up COD on the flat screen. I sighed.

I didn't know what was going to happen with this love triangle, but I knew nothing good would come out of it. Someone will definitely end up hurting, and I was afraid that I couldn't pick anyone’s side. Whatever happened, I hoped it would be resolved calmly and easily. But I knew that was wishful thinking. This was Kennedy we were talking about. He never backed down from anything that he wanted, and Kirky fought for what he loved.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I updated again! Yay! I haven't updated any of my other stories in a bit. My best friend is reading this one so she threatens me to update. Haha check out her story Concealed Attraction please. <3
What do you guys think is going to happen between Vivi, Kirky, and Kennedy? And how do you guys feel about a sequel? I'm only making this story 30 chapters long and there's so much left for me to add.
Leave me some comments with your thoughts and opinions.
Thank you all. :D