Sequel: Two Worlds Collide
Status: Complete :)

Romeo In Blue Jeans

Ease Away

“You’re going to hurt yourself.”

John and I were in the baby store shopping for Bryce’s nursery. We had bought some paint from Home Depot before and now we were looking for things to decorate. There were a few blue frames, Mickey Mouse wall stickers and a few other things among those lines. I had been trying to reach for a few bottles, but my tummy wasn’t allowing me. John chuckled and grabbed them for me. I thanked him with a kiss.

“I’m at a loss to what we should be buying.” I admitted.

“People are going to buy some of the things from our list for the baby shower,” John chuckled, wrapping his arms around me. My stomach didn’t allow him to get too close, though. “We have time, sweety.”

“I know, but I want everything to be perfect.” I sighed, kissing his chin.

“I promise that everything will be,” He smiled, attaching his lips to mine. As if telling daddy to back off, Bryce kicked. John threw his head back and laughed. His hands stroke my belly as a smile spread across his face. “Are you going to steal mommy from me, buddy?”

“Uh oh, daddy has competition.” Garrett said, finally joining us again. He decided to tag along, using the excuse that he was the god father, but John and I both knew that he was bored since Melli and Vivi were sleeping. I know it was nine in the morning, but we liked to get things done early. Since Garrett had spent the night in our house, he had woken up when we were making breakfast.

“Where were you?” I asked him, raising an eyebrow when I realized he was hiding something behind his back.

“B-bathroom,” He lied. I crossed my arms over my chest (or at least tried to), and he fidget. “Fine, I was buying something.”

“And what’s that?” John asked, comparing two different milk bottles.

“S-something.” He stammered. I noticed it was a bag from the store, but I couldn’t tell what was inside. John and I let him be as we continued shopping. We bought the crib, the bed sheets for it, a pillow, and a small blue Mickey blanket. Who doesn’t love Mickey? We left home to drop everything off and get ready for my plan.

---------------------------------------------------

“Where are you taking me?” Vivi yelled in the backseat of the car with Melli.

“Shut up and strop fiddling,” I answered from the passenger’s seat. “You’re driving me crazy.”

“Girls, I can’t drive with the yelling.” John chuckled as he stopped at a red light.

“Sorry.” I pouted and kissed him. Melli pretended to gag along with Vivi. I rolled my eyes and ignored Vivi’s complaints, even when she threw her body on top of Melli’s.

We finally parked in front of 8123, and Vivi glanced around confused. Tim and Pat were there waiting for us. When we joined them and walked inside, Vivi bombarded them, asking what the hell was going on. She even picked on Pat. We all know Pat is horrible at keeping secrets, but I was proud of him when he kept his lips shut tight. We made it to one of the recording rooms and she looked at me confused. I grabbed her arm and walked into one of the recording booths with her.

“I want to show you something.” I assured her as I dragged her along. I closed the door behind us and she noticed our plan.

“You have got to be kidding me.” She said.

What was my plan you ask? To make Vivi and Kennedy talk to each other. We were going to keep them locked in the booth until they finally settled things between them. No matter how long we had to keep them in there. It’s not as if we weren’t going to feed them.

“You two are going to talk things through.” I told her, pushing her closer to Kennedy. I ran out and locked the door of the booth. I joined everyone in the other side where we could see them from a window and hear everything they would say. I sat next to John in the couch and Tim turned on the audio.

“How are you?” Kennedy blushed.

“Fine.” Vivi answered, coldly.

Melli grabbed the mike and yelled, “Viviana!” Both Kennedy and Vivi covered their ears from how loud she had yelled.

“Sorry,” Vivi sighed. “How have you been?”

“Not good. I can’t live with you hating me.” Kennedy admitted.

I don’t hate you,” She assured him. “I’m just confused with everything that’s going on.”

“Confused in what way?’ He asked.

Vivi took a deep breath before answering, “I like you. A lot.”

We cheered from the room and they both looked at us confused. We apologized and waved for them to continue.

Kennedy turned back to her, “You do? But what about Kirky?”

“That’s why I’m confused. I don't know what’s going to happen now with Kirky, especially since I feel this way about you.” She blushed.

“I-I feel the same way.” He smiled. Vivi looked up at him, her eye wide.

“Y-you do?” He nodded and she smiled. “Can you forgive me for being such a bitch?”

“Of course.” Kennedy grinned.

“Kiss her, damn it!” Pat yelled into the microphone. Kennedy flicked him off, but he did.

Things got a little intense then, and we had to leave the room. We laughed and went to grab some lunch. They joined us after an hour back in our house. We watched a movie marathon until the doorbell rang. I went to answer the door, and John’s mom stood there.

“Hi, sweetie.” She smiled, hugging me.

“Hi, how are you?” I hugged her back and invited her in.

“I’m great,” She assured me. “I thought that maybe we could have a day together. We could go shopping for my grandson and his mom.”

“It would be a pleasure.” I smiled brightly. I loved John’s mom like my own mother, and she treated me as if she had birthed me. I was like a daughter to her, which was awkward since John was her son as well.

“What are you doing here, mom?” John asked, joining us in the hallway.

“I came to spend the day with my daughter in law.” She said before hugging him. “I’m going to steal her for a few hours. Don’t miss us too much.”

I barely had time to kiss John a goodbye and grabbed my purse as she pulled me out of the door and into her car. We made small talk as she drove us to the mall. We walked a lot, and I had to make a few stops to rest my swelling feet. We bought a few clothes for Bryson, John and myself. We also found a few decorations for the nursery, which we had yet to build. When we had about twenty bags on us, we stopped at the food court for lunch.

“Is Shane still shinning with happiness?” I asked her as we dove into some Chinese food.

“I have never seen him so happy and excited,” She laughed. “Please don't let him carry the baby.”

“But he’ll use that pout which always makes me feel guilty.” I answered and she chuckled.

“How’s your father?” She asked.

“He’s alright,” I smiled. “He’s flying out here the day I’m supposed to be due.”

“When’s that?”

“June 20th.” I recalled.

“It would have been perfect if it was in August just like John.” She sighed and I chuckled.

“I’m thankful to have met John. You’re all the greatest people I have in my life,” I told her. “I’ll never do anything to screw up my relationship between John and I. I love him with my whole heart.”

“I know, sweetie,” Her smile was true and bright. “You’re one of the best things to come into John’s life. We are so happy for you both and we welcome you with open arms no matter what. We all love you dearly.”

I sniffled and hugged her, my growing tummy getting in the way. I was thankful and happy to know John’s family approved of us as they did.

“By the way, I forgot to give you something.” She dug into her purse after wiping away a few tears.

“Y-you didn’t have to get me anything. Really.” I assured her.

“We wanted to give you something to welcome you into our family.” She replied, handing me a rectangular box. She placed it on my hands and gave me a warm motherly smile. I opened the box and gasped in amazement. A beautiful gold charm bracelet shone once the light of the mall had hit it.

“It’s beautiful,” I noted. She chuckled, grabbed the charm bracelet, and turned my hand over to place it around my wrist. “Thank you so much. For everything. Especially for admitting me into your family with open arms.”

She smiled and hugged me tight again.

After we finished eating, we dumped our food and headed towards her car. We had to make a few more stops due to my aching and swelling feet (which I couldn’t even see because of my tummy). I couldn’t really find anything that I could wear since everything was too small. This disappointed me. I couldn’t wait for Bryce to come out into the world so I could work out back into shape again. This kind of makes me sound selfish and self-centered, but I’m not. I don’t only want that. I want to see how beautiful my son is going to be and how great my life with John will continue to be.

I thanked Mrs. O’Callaghan about thirty more times when she dropped me off home and helped me bring the bags inside. John hugged his mom as hard as he could before he kissed me. She left after we begged her to stay. She had to go make dinner. We watched her drive off before we went back inside.

“Did you have a nice time?” He asked when we sat in the couch to watch a movie.

“A great time.” I smiled. I showed him the bracelet his parents had bought for me, and his smile sent goose bumps down my spine.

“My parents have never accepted any girl I’ve dated until I met you.” He explained, kissing me.

“Why’s that?”

“I was young and dumb. I made a lot of stupid mistakes,” He sighed. “But I’m a different person now.”

I grabbed each side of his face and stared right into his hazel eyes that make me melt. I smiled and assured him, “I know, and I love you no matter what.”

He grinned, “I grow more in love with you every day of my life.”

His lips pressed against mine, easing away everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been updating so much because I'm excited to work on the sequel already! Ahhh!
Are you guys as excited as I am?
Subscribe to the sequel and leave me some comments here, please!
Just two more chapters left!
<3