Sequel: Two Worlds Collide
Status: Complete :)

Romeo In Blue Jeans

Rainy Days Are Bright When I'm With You

I woke up with a small headache the next morning. I felt groggy, too. I slid the curtain of my bunk open to see that everyone was still asleep. Why was I always the first to wake up early? I checked my phone and it was 10 in the morning.

I carefully slid out of my bunk and stepped into the bathroom. I washed my face and teeth, and brushed my hair. I changed into skinnies, a tank top, and my flip flops. I stepped out of the bathroom and decided to cook the guys some breakfast.

I tried my best to cook quietly. I mixed some pancake batter into a bowl and made some soft pancakes. I finished, cleaned up, and set the table. I had made about 50 pancakes so Joel and the guys could eat as well. I set the plate of pancakes in the center of the table, along with the syrup, and poured everyone a glass of orange juice. I walked to the guys bunks and opened their curtains.

"Time for breakfast, guys." I said happily. They groaned sleepily. "Come on. Breakfast's getting cold."

"It smells delicious." Pat said as he rubbed his eyes sleepily. I helped him out of his bunk and he stepped into the bathroom as I continued to wake the guys. Jared and John woke up next, but Kenny and Garrett were still trying to sleep.

"Come on, Kenny," I shook him gently. "Beat Garrett."

He laughed and opened his eyes. I had been standing on my bunk so I could reach Kenny’s that was on top of mine, and I had forgotten. My foot slipped as I tried to get down and I felt myself falling back. I closed my eyes and someone caught me. I was in their arms bridal style. I opened my eyes to see it had been Garrett.

"Are you okay?" he smiled. Kenny jumped down from his bunk.

"Yeah," I nodded. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing?" Kenny chuckled.

"You falling was an accident." Garrett added and carefully set me down on my feet.

"I'm sorry." I apologized again. He laughed and ruffled my hair.

"Stop apologizing." Kenny chuckled. "You've done nothing wrong to be apologizing for."

I smiled and hugged them both. We walked to the kitchen and we woke up everyone else.

"I'm going to get Joel and the guys." I said as I opened the door. It was raining hard and it was cold. I put on my sweater and grabbed an umbrella. It was big enough for only one person so I would walk the guys one by one. I opened the umbrella and stepped into the rain. The van was parked behind us. I knocked on the window and Joel sat up sleepily.

"I made breakfast for you guys, too." I said. Joel smiled and woke up his band mates.

They put on their shoes and I walked each one of them to the bus. I didn't mind getting wet. I was shivering when I stepped inside bus and closed the door behind me. I took off my flip flops and left the umbrella closed by the door.

"Are you crazy?" John said as he wrapped a towel around my shoulders. "You're going to get sick."

"I'm fine." I smiled.

"I'll make some hot chocolate so she can warm up." Jared said.

He finished and handed me a hot cup of chocolate. I drank it as we ate the pancakes I had cooked.

"These are delicious." Garrett said. I smiled.

"Thank you so much for the breakfast." John said and pressed his lips against mine.

"Thank you from all of us." Kenny said and I blushed.

We finished eating and cleaned up. Joel and the guys left to their van and we set out on the road again. It was still raining but it was only a bit now. I sat around the TV with the guys. I was snuggled under a blanket against John. Everyone ended up falling asleep in the couches while we were watching TV.

We woke up around 1 and we still had a while to go before getting to the venue. The guys went on their computers and I grabbed my lap top as well to check on my blogs.

My boss had loved the pictures and so had some of the guys' fans. I logged into twitter and checked my @replies. People I didn't know where tweeting me asking who the hell I was. Calling me a band slut. A whore. All these kind of things.

I felt my eyes sting with tears. I set my computer down and ran to the back room, closing the door behind me. I slid down to the floor with my back against the door and sobbed. How could they say those things about me if they didn't know who I was?

"Carter?" John knocked on the door. "What's wrong?"

"Check my computer. I left the window open." I answered.

"Look at what they're saying." I heard Pat say. I guessed he had gone to get my computer and come back. The seven of them were standing right outside of the room.

"You band whore! Stop sleeping with The Maine!" Kenny read.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Garrett cursed angrily.

"Our fans are writing crap like this to her?" Jared asked, astounded.

"I can't believe they would say such horrible things." Pat said.

"Love," John knocked on the door again. "Please open the door."

It was stupid of me to lock myself in the room. Specially lock myself away from the guys. I stood up, unlocked the door, and sat in the couch, whipping my tears away. The guys came in and made their way towards me. John sat next to me and grabbed my hands. The guys surrounded us.

"Are you okay?" Jared asked. I nodded and whipped my tears again.

"We're so sorry this happened." Garrett said.

"No," I shook my head. "It wasn't your fault. It's just your fans thinking all of these wrong things about me as if I'm taking advantage of you guys."

A new wave of tears came and John wrapped his arms around me. I sobbed against his shoulder.

"It's okay. Don't cry." John soothed me.

"You're none of those things that those girls are saying." pat said.

"You're a great, kind, loving, sweet, person and they're jealous of you." Kenny added.

"They're stupid and immature." Garrett said.

"We're going to set this straight." John said and I sat back. He whipped my tears and smiled.

"How?" I asked.

"First, the five of us are going to reply to all of those girls and block them." Jared answered.

"But how would that stop everyone else?" I asked.

"We'll take care of that tonight." Kenny winked. I smiled and thanked them.

In the end, the guys replied to everyone who had written me crap. In each of their twitter accounts and in their band account. The replies said: your disrespect is not needed around here. You don't know Carter to be disrespecting her in any way. Grow up and grab a personality while you're at it. You will be blocked by all of us.

There were only about 5 girls that had written me that crap, so it didn't take long. The guys then tweet in all 6 accounts for their fans to respect their decisions, crew members, and personal romances. I blocked the girls as well then. I hugged each one of the guys and thanked them.

"Can I know what it is that you're doing tonight?" I asked.

"Nope," John shook his head. "it's a surprise."

The guys went to the back and changed out of their pajamas. Not that I didn't mind them walking around without shirts. I cuddled against John when they came back and we put on comedy movie.

We arrived in the venue about an hour after the movie ended. It was 4 in the afternoon already, and we needed to go get lunch. There we over 20 girls in line and we didn't know how we were going to get out.

"Why don't you go first so you don't have to run with us?" Kenny asked me. I nodded and stepped out of the bus. I noticed the girls staring, but I didn't pay attention to them and walked into the Chinese restaurant.

"Welcome." The guy behind the counter said. He had brown hair and green eyes. He was no older than John was. Maybe a year younger, and I have to admit; he was cute.

"Can you please do me a huge favor?" I asked.

"Sure, what do you need?" he smiled.

"My friends are in a band and their coming to eat here now. They're kind of running over here so their fans don't mob them. Do you mind locking the door when they come inside so the fans don't bother? I'll leave a big tip."

"Alrighty," he chuckled. "What's your name by the way? I'm Dave"

"I'm Carter." I smiled and shook his hand. Was he flirting with me?

I saw the guys step out of the bus and run into the Chinese restaurant. Fans were already running over, so I locked the door.

"Thanks." Garrett grinned.

Dave led us into a table far back and we sat. He took our orders and left.

"That was crazy." I said. John wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I rested my head against his shoulder.

"It gets crazier about each show." Pat said.

"I still can't believe you're okay with all of the craziness." Jared told me.

I shrugged. "I must love you guys that much." They smiled and John kissed my hair.

"As we love you." He whispered into my ear.

Dave brought our food and we dug in. We could hear fans outside as we ate. They were calling out to the guys and trying to open the door. We finished and paid. I handed Dave $10 but he shook his head.

"Don't worry about it." He said.

"Thank you." I smiled. "Is there a back door?"

"Yupp, follow me." He answered and we followed him to the back of the restaurant.

We stepped outside and walked around to the bus. We went the opposite way from the front of the restaurant so the girls wouldn't see us. There were only about 5 girls that were sitting in line as we went inside the venue.

The guys finished soundcheck fast and we sat in the dressing room now. The doors had just opened and This Century was getting ready to go on. I took pictures of them from the side where no one could see me. John had asked me to not be seen or it would ruin his surprise. I agreed confused.

This century finished and it was time to set up for the guys. I was nervous to see what the surprise was. I was so out of it that I didn't notice when the guys came up behind me until John waved his hand in front of me.

"Sorry, I was deep in thought." I said. John smiled and kissed my forehead. "Good luck." I smiled when the stage was ready. They all thanked me and stepped into the stage. Cheers erupted, making my ears hurt.

They sang about 5 songs when John announced they were going to do something different. He asked for fans to record them until he announced to stop. They did.

"We saw something today that completely infuriated us and I wonder if you guys know what I'm talking about." John said.

"We have someone new with us this tour. A very special person to us." Kenny said.

"But mostly special to John." Garrett added.

"Yes, and that person is being harassed by a lot of you guys and we're sick of it." I had never heard John speak with such disgust.

"We would like to call her on stage now." Garrett said and they all turned to me. I blushed, frozen in place.

"Come on." Tim laughed as he took my camera and pulled me along with him into stage. I stood next to John now. I looked at him confused and he smiled.

"This is Carter. She works for Fearless and she's touring with us." Kenny said. Fans cheered and I waved shyly.

"She is kind, loving, smart, talented, and caring." Jared said.

"Some of you were tweeting her, calling her a band whore and such things," Garrett said. "but guess what. You were all wrong. She's nothing like you guys have thought her to be."

"And if we find one more thing written about her saying shit like that, we WILL end this tour and everything." Kenny said. My eyes widened and fans cried out to not do that.

"Then please respect her, us, and our decisions." Garrett said.

"We love our fans but you went over the line." John added.

"We all love her dearly." Kenny said.

"And I'm madly in love with her." John smiled and people awed and clapped. I blushed, smiling.

"Can I say something?" I asked John, pointing at the microphone. He smiled and handed it to me.
"I really don't want any of you to hate me. I really love these guys with all of my heart, but none of those things that someone wrote are true. I never believed in true love or love at first sight until the day before the first show when I met these guys." I said and the fans cheered. I smiled and handed the microphone back to John.

"We're dedicating this song for Carter." Garrett said. People cheered.

Tim brought two stools out. John helped me sit in one and he grabbed an acoustic guitar before sitting in the stool next to mine.

"This next song is called 'Into Your Arms'" John said and the music started. I stared at him in awe as he sang to me.

When the song ended, a tear slid down my cheek. John stood, set his guitar down, and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you." he whispered.

"I love you, too." I smiled. It was so easy telling him this.

Fans awed and cheered. John moved back and thanked them. Then, people started chanting for us to kiss. I blushed and looked at John. He was blushing as well and looked at the guys. He then looked at me and smiled. I shrugged and mouthed; 'they already know the truth.'

He smiled and stood me up. His fingers slid through mines and he kissed me. It was a peck on the lips and his fans awed.

"Thank you guys for understanding." Kenny spoke into the mike.

"You can go back now." John said into the microphone. I smiled and nodded. I hugged the guys before going backstage. I punched Tim in the arm.

"What was that for?" Tim asked, rubbing his arm.

"I'm just happy." I smiled.

"If you do that when you're happy, I don't want to know what happens when you're angry." he said. I laughed.

The guys continued singing. John was trying to quiet the crowd again, but people kept scream.

"Shut up for two seconds, please." John laughed. The crowd finally silenced. I sneezed and the guys turned to look at me. They chuckled and so did the crowd.

"Bless you." Garrett said into the microphone. I laughed and mouthed a thank you.

"I told you that you were crazy for going out in the freezing rain." John said and fans chuckled. I stuck out my tongue at him.

I was about to sneeze again. I turned and left to the bathroom. The guys continued with the show. I was in the bathroom sneezing for about five minutes.

"Are you okay, Carter?" Tim knocked on the door.

"Yeah, I just can't stop sneezing." I answered. I sneezed one last time and I sighed. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked pale. Great. I was definitely getting sick. I stepped out of the bathroom and Tim was standing outside.

"Better?" he asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

We walked back to the side of the stage as the guys finished. I hugged them all tightly and left John for last. When it was his turn, I jumped into his arms and our lips met.

"Thank you." I smiled when our kiss ended and he set me down.

"I love you." he smiled and kissed my forehead.

We walked back to the dressing room and gathered our things. The guys went to their meet and greet and I went back to the bus. I changed into my pjs and updated the new blog. The guys came in when I finished and John lay down on my lap again. I stroke his short hair and his eyelids started to drop.

"Why don't you go to your bunk so you can be comfortable? You're falling asleep." I said.

He smiled and shook his head. "I'm more comfortable than in my bunk"

I smiled and continued stroking his hair. He fell asleep on my lap after a while.

"Do you want to take my bunk for today Tim?" I asked.

"Are you sure?" he asked and I nodded. Max would sleep in John's bunk.

Pat helped me cover John with a blanket and Kenny wrapped another around me. Careful to not wake John, I gave them each hugs and they went off to sleep. I sat in the dark for a bit, looking down at John's sleeping face in my lap and concentrating on the soft sounds that came from outside as the bus moved. I stroke john's hair and felt my eyelids start to feel heavy. I closed my eyes and drifted.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think?? I've been trying my best to post a chapter each day. This is the last chapter I have edited and I just passed the rest of the chapters onto my computer so I can edit them.
I hope you're enjoying it :)