Sequel: Two Worlds Collide
Status: Complete :)

Romeo In Blue Jeans

How Did My Past Regret Find Me?

I opened my eyes the next morning and stretched. John wasn't next to me. I sat up and looked at the time. It was almost 10. I got out of bed and went in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair before going downstairs. The house was completely quiet. I checked the living rooms and the inflatable beds were disinflated and put away.

"Guys?" I called.

"In here!" I heard Kenny call from the kitchen. When stepped into the kitchen, he was gathering things on the counter.

"Good morning." He smiled.

"What’s going on? Where's everyone?" I asked confused.

"Jared and Pat went to walk Jace while everyone went to the store." Kenny explained. "You look sort of pale. Are you okay?"

I ran to him and hugged him. "I thought you guys left without me."

"We would never do that." he smiled. "We all love you too much to not be with you."

I smiled and hugged him again. We talked as we made breakfast for everyone.

"So why did you change your name?" I asked.

"I didn't really like my name and I had an issue with my father." Kenny explained.

"Do you talk to your dad, though?"

"Yeah, we settled everything." Kenny smiled. "You don't want to fix things with your mom?"

I shook my head. "She brought me down my whole life and I don't understand why. She always thought that I loved my dad more than her. My dad and I have always just understood each other and if I made her feel left out. Her losing my brother just made me never want to speak to her even more."

"I understand." Kenny smiled. "You’re a good person, and she had no reason to treat you out the way she did."

"Thank you," I smiled. "That means a lot to me."

"I consider you like my little sister." He grinned.

"Then you’re my big brother." I smiled proudly.

"I like the sound of that." He chuckled. I dipped my finger in the pancake batter and put it on his cheek. He laughed and did the same to me. I hit the bag of flour and we were both hit by it. We were laughing when Jared and Pat came in with Jace. I ran over and hugged them both.

"I like these random love filled Carter hugs." Jared chuckled.

"Even when they include flour." Pat added. He patted my flour covered hair.

"What did you guys do?" Jared asked.

"We had a flour and pancake batter war." Kenny laughed.

"Who won?" pat asked.

Kenny and I looked at each other, then back at them before both of us answering at the same time; "the bag of flour."

"We’re back!" I heard Melli call as the door closed. Everyone came in the kitchen and stared at the four of us. Even Jace was covered in flour now.

"What happened here?" Singer asked as he tried not to laugh.

"We had a flour war." I shrugged.

"The bag of flour won." Kenny added.

John held out his hand and I took it. We went upstairs to the bathroom. John picked me up and sat me on the marble of the sink. He wet a towel and cleaned my arms. He moved on to cleaning my face.

"You don't have to do this." I said.

"I want to." he assured with a smile.

"Why is it that you're so amazing?" I asked as I gazed into his eyes. He smiled his breath taking smile.

"There, all clean." he said and pushed back my bangs as we gazed into each other’s eyes. He moved his face closer and our lips met. His arms wrapped around my waist as I wrapped mines around his neck. He pulled me closer to him, deepening our kiss.

I broke apart, chuckling. "I should change." John had helped me clean up, but my pjs still had flour on them. He picked me up bridal style and he walked into my closet. He set me down and said he would sit on my bed to wait for me.

I changed into a pair of shorts and a purple fitted sweater with no hoodie. I put my pjs in the laundry basket and stepped out of the closet. John was sitting on the border of my now made bed. I stood in front of him as he entwined his hands with mine. I bent my head down and pressed my lips against his. He pulled me closer as he lay back on the bed, taking me along with him. I was on top of him now as our kiss continued. I broke the kiss and gazed into his gorgeous green eyes. He smiled as I stroke his hair.

"Why did you cut your hair?" I asked, remembering how he used to have it so long.

"I wanted to try something new, and a lot of people didn't like my long hair." He answered as he stroke my cheek with his thumb.

"I liked it," I pouted. "And what happened to the advice you give me? Don’t listen to what anyone has to say."

He chuckled. "You’re right."

I smiled and pecked his lips. "I'll love you no matter what."

"You took the words right out of my mouth." he said in between our kisses.

We went downstairs and Kenny had already changed out of his pjs and cleaned up as well. We high fived and laughed. Singer and Kirky had cleaned up the flour mess now. Kenny and I finished cooking breakfast and we all sat down to eat.

"What did you guys buy in the grocery store?" I asked.

"Food and other things for the party." Melli answered.

"We meant it when we said we were going to party when you came." Vivi added.

"I know you meant it." I laughed.

As Singer and Melli cleaned the dishes, Vivi, Kirky, and I finished doing laundry. The guys packed their now clean clothes in their suit cases. I went upstairs with John and packed a few more clothes. Everyone was showered and ready at seven. We were going in 3 cars since we were a big group. I climbed in my car with John in the passenger seat, and Garrett, Kenny, and Jared sitting in the back. Pat sat in Jared’s lap.

We went to a Japanese restaurant, ordered a few drinks, and ate. Kirky, Singer and I didn't drink since we were the designated drivers. We would drink when the party went back to the house. I took a few sips of John's drink though.

We arrived back at the house at 10. We went to the back yard, put up some music and served drinks. They had bought a few bottles of vodka, Smirnoff, and beer. We decided to play beer pong. I teamed up with Garrett against Tim and Kenny. I had to drink 2 of the cups but in the end, me and Garrett won. Thanks to Garrett, of course.

Melli was over her tipsy level now. She ran around the pool with Singer behind her. He laughed as he tried to catch her. We all watched them run around in the big sofa outside. The doorbell rang and I went to answer it. When I opened the door, Mike stood there. Mike as in my ex-boyfriend who was too over possessive that I broke up with him after a month. He was a baseball player and I hadn't seen him in about a year. He was the reason we had moved out of Florida. He would follow me around everywhere. He had brown eyes and light brown short hair.

"Hi." He smiled.

"What are you doing here? How did you find me?" I asked.

"I came to talk to you." he answered.

"About what?" I stepped outside and closed the door behind me. We walked to stand behind my car in the parking lot. It was a really chilly night and I wasn't wearing a sweater. I shivered, or was it just a bad feeling about standing out here with him.

"About us. I miss you." He answered.

"Mike, we broke up. I can't be with someone over possessive and who doesn't accept my decision of no sex." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm sorry about the way I acted." he stepped closer to me and put his hand on my arm. I shook it off. He smelled of beer and weed. Yet another reason why I had broken up with him.

"Please, don’t touch me." I said, angry now.

"I want to be with you." He smiled and put his hand on my cheek. I slapped it away.

"I think you should leave." I said, trying to remain calm.

"I don't think I should." he said through his teeth, angry now, and he gripped my left wrist hard.

"Mike, you're hurting me." I flinched.

"You’re going to love me again." he said.

"No!" I yelled. "This is the reason I broke up with you. You're an over possessive bastard. I can never love someone like you. I'm in love with someone who’s gentle, sweet, and kind, unlike you."

His hand slapped my left cheek, and I fell to the ground. He had put a lot of force into it. It had knocked the breath out of me.

"You bitch!" He yelled. I was still trying to catch my breath.

"What the hell did you do to her?" I heard John yell. When I looked up, John ran towards Mike and punched him in the face, knocking him unconscious to the floor. I could hear everyone else running outside. Garrett and Jared rushed over to me and helped me stand up. They held me up since I was still dizzy from the blow.

"Are you alright?" Garrett asked and I nodded

"I called the police, they're on their way." Kirky said.

"Carter!" Melli ran over to us with Vivi behind her.

"What the hell is that asshole doing here?" Vivi asked.

"Why isn't he in Florida?" Melli asked.

"He found the address and came to talk." I explained. "He went all psycho mode and hit me."

"John? You okay?" I heard Pat ask. John hadn't moved from his spot or looked away from Mike. It was as if he wanted mike to wake up so he could knock him out again.

"John." I called and he looked up at me. Tears swelled in my eyes and he ran over to me. He wrapped his arms around me and I sobbed against his chest.

"Are you okay?" He asked against my hair. I nodded against his chest.

"Do you feel sober?" Singer asked.

"The cops can't know you were drinking." Max added. I really hated being the youngest one. Yeah Pat and Garrett were only a few months older than me, but they were already 21 and I was still 20.

"I'm okay." I answered and whipped my tears. John softly lifted my chin.

"You have the mark of his hand on your cheek." He said.

Pat had ran inside and brought me a cold bottle of water. I thanked him and drank a little. I shivered again. Kenny took off his sweater and helped me into it.

"Thank you, Kenny." I said as my teeth shattered together. He smiled and John pulled me back into his arms.

"Calm down and you'll warm up." He whispered, rubbing my arms.

John rested his chin on my head, whispering that everything would be okay and assuring me that he was there. Eventually, my shivering stopped. I glanced up to see everyone else watching over Mike in case he woke up. Garrett stood over him, waiting to knock him out again. The cops arrived five minutes later. Fours cops came with two police cars. They handcuffed the semi-conscious Mike and sat him in the back seat of one of the police cars.

"Who was the victim here?" Officer Will asked. I raised my hand shyly. He seemed to be the scary slash mean cop. He made me nervous and I sagged. John caught me.

"Can I sit, please?" I asked.

John picked me up and sat me in the hood of my car. Everyone surrounded me and John kept his arm around my waist.

"What is it that happened here, sweetie?" Officer Marie asked. I guessed she was the nice cop. She was a tall skinny woman about 30 years old.

I explained the whole story from how he used to stalk me, how he found me now, and what had happen that night. Mike was being arrested until his parents flew in from Florida to get him. I placed a restraining order on him so he couldn't be in the same state I was in. He was also in trouble for smoking weed.

"One more question," Officer Marie said. "The boy was unconscious when we arrived; how?"

"I sort of did that when he attacked her." John blushed.

"Good arm." She smiled and climbed in her car with the mean cop. I got off the hood of my car with John's help.

Mike had woken up now and he was staring at me. He was gazing at me in a crazed way. I couldn't manage to look away. I was snapped out of my trance when John pulled me into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me as my face rested against his chest. The cops drove off and we went inside to sit in the living room couch.

"So that kid was your ex-boyfriend from Florida?" Kenny asked.

"Yeah, but we didn't even go out for a month because he was possessive and he didn't respect the fact that I wasn't going to have sex with him." I explained.

"That’s the reason you left Florida?" Jared asked and I nodded.

"We met them in Florida and that's where we first moved in together." singer explained.

"When we found out that he was stalking her, we moved here." Kirky added. I was suddenly very angry. I felt a tear stream down my cheek as I stared at the ground.

"Please don't cry, love." John said as he wrapped his arms around me.

“Carter?” Melli asked, stroking my back.

“Y-yeah?” I looked up at her.

“You don’t have to cry. We’ve told you before that it’s not your fault that we had to leave. It was our decision to make sure you would be safe.” She smiled.

“Thank you.” I smiled and hugged her.

“Do you feel better?” Vivi asked.

“Yeah.” I smiled.

“Come on,” She said, extending her hand to me. “Let’s get you cleaned up so we can continue the party.”

I took her hand and we walked to the downstairs bathroom with Melli. I washed my teary face and whipped my smudged make up.

“I still can’t believe that asshole found where we were.” Melli said.

“He needs to be put behind bars and make sure he stays there.” Vivi added.

“Guys, I-I really don’t want to talk about it anymore.” I smiled, and they nodded.

Once I was cleaned up, we went back to the living room. It was two in the morning, but we weren't ready to end our night. We all walked outside and poured more drinks.

After a while, I stood from the couch outside with John and we walked hand in hand inside. I drank some water and looked at the time. It was four.

"Melli’s over the tipsy level again." John chuckled.

"I'm not surprised there." I laughed.

"Are you tired?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist. I nodded and pressed my lips against his. "Let's head upstairs." He said in between kisses.

I hugged everyone goodnight and had Melli jump on my back. She was definitely waking up with a hangover. Well, a lot of us were. I went upstairs with John and we got ready for bed. I climbed into my bed as John turned off the light. He slid into bed with me and pulled me closer. His lips pressed against mine. I ran my hands through his bare chest. I had grown used to him sleeping shirtless. We rolled over and he was on top of me now without squishing me. Our kiss never ended though. I grabbed each side of his face and deepened the kiss. The kiss slowed and John lay next to me again. I cuddled against him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Do you feel okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded and grabbed his right hand that wasn't around me. I entwined my fingers with his and stroke his knuckles.

"It didn't hurt when I punched him," he assured me. "I was so angry that I didn't even feel how much force I put into the blow."

"Thank you." I smiled.

"For knocking him out?" he asked.

"For protecting me and always being here for me." I answered and kissed his chin.

"Of course I'm going to protect you." He smiled. "I'm madly in love with you." He pressed his lips against mine.

"You don't know how much I love you." I said in between our kiss. We both fell asleep soon after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in one day? Gasp! Haha yeah, I had nothing better to do today and I hate to keep people waiting.
I hope everyone enjoys this chapter. I'll most likely be posting chapter 10 tomorrow.
:D <3