It Takes Disaster to Learn a Lesson

Prolong

You are at the San Diego stop of Nuclear Cowboyz. You go back stage with jimmy and smile seeing Todd. You run up and hug him.

“Missed me?” Todd ask.
“Yeah with you here on the weekends and off with Ash in the north I hardly seen you since Christmas,” You said.
“I know, I missed you too.”

You hug him tighter and smiles at you.

“Who did you come with that they let you in back here before the doors open?” Todd asks.
“Hill, Fitz was just coming In and let us in with him,” You said.
“Good good.”

“Hey Anna,” Jeff said.
“Hey Jeff.”

You hug him and then Ronnie. You look and see Taka on the floor lying down and Jacko across some chairs awake but looking asleep.

“Is Taka asleep?” You ask.
“Yeah so is Strong, do good to wake them up,” Jeff said.

Ronnie goes and shakes Taka then Jacko. Jacko got up and look at you a moment before leaving the room. Todd looks at you and wave a hand in front of you.

“You ok?” Todd asks.
“Yeah why?” You ask.
“You didn’t answer me if you want to come out with us?”
“No it’s better if I didn’t. Me and Hill are going to and get to our seats.”
“Ok.”

“Hill!” Todd yells.
“Yes Todd?” Jimmy said.
“Take care of her,” Todd said.
“I will, we leaving?”
“Yeah,” you said.
“Ok bye Guys.”

You wave and Jimmy warps his arm around you.

“It’s going to be ok Anna,” Jimmy said.
“Thanks,” you said.

You look up and see Jacko on his phone. You sigh and walk faster past him. Jimmy made you slow down.

“It’s ok, you guys haven’t talked in a year at least its fine,” Jimmy said.
“Yeah thanks Jimmy,” you said.

You smile and go and get in your seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to londonnative and Nitrogirl247 for the comments on the last chapter of the first.

SET

I was just going to do one part but then I had them be broken up for years and thought it better just to make it two different stories.