It Takes Disaster to Learn a Lesson

Rancid

You wake up and see Jacko cuddling in with you. You smile and you see Tracy opening the door.

“Jimmy is here,” Tracy said.
“Thanks,” You said.
“No problem.”

You laugh and get up and smile seeing you didn’t wake Jacko up. You go downstairs and sit down across form Jimmy. You look and know Jacko or Todd beat him up. You ran a hand through your hair sighing.

“Why Jimmy?” you ask.
“Anna, remember what he put you threw,” Jimmy said.
“You weren’t around when I was with him.”
“Yeah, I was there to see the aftermath of the breakup.”
“Jimmy.”
“Anna, you ditch Todd for a year because you couldn’t be there than you go and spend another year dodging him at the compound. I thought you were actually over him.”
“What?”
“There was a change since Cowboyz show.”
“Who punch you?”
“Jacko.”
“What did you do?”
“I might have insulted him but you shouldn’t be with him.”

You start tearing up and look at Jimmy.

“Jimmy please understand,” You pled with Jimmy.
“Anna, you don’t understand that you become my best friend. I don’t want you to be hurt like you were again. I saw you cry over him and beg Bilko to help you with him. He called you a bitch,” Jimmy said in frustration.
“He didn’t deal with his problems well then but…”
“You just jump in to this Anna.”
“GET OUT!”
“Anna, just say it’s a one night stand to burn the bridge of it. Leave him get with someone else.”
“Who? You? No I don’t want you around ever again.”
“Whatever Anna, I’m right he is going to fuck this up and have you crying and you going to be in the same place in a few months remember that all you talked to him for.”

He leaves. You stand up and your stomach growled. You go in the kitchen and make French toast. You bring the two plates up and you see Jacko still sleeping. You smile and kiss his lips. His eyes flutter open his arms go around you.

“Let go or I’m going to make a mess,” You told him.
“With what?” Jacko ask.
“Breakfast.”

He let go and you hand him a plate. He kisses your lips and smile at you.

“Thank you Shelia,” Jacko said.
“No problem,” You said.

You guys eat and talk then you go down and wash the plates off. You go upstairs and smile at Jacko.

“Shelia?” Jacko ask.
“Yeah?” You ask him.
“I got to go ride.”
“Oh what day is it?”
“Tuesday.”
“Ok well have fun.”
“You don’t want to come?”
“No I got to get on to my school soon.”
“Ok.”

You kiss his lips and he brought you in bed with him. You smile and cuddle up with him. You turn the radio on and Rancid start playing.

“Yum Rancid,” You said.

Jacko laughs and kiss your forehead.

“The only thing that’s different is the way I feel about you. That is a good line,” Jacko said once The Way I Feel finish and Fall Back Down starts.
“Is it true from the past two years?” you ask.
“Sheila.”
“I just want to know you not going to freak out like you did.”
“Where did these doubts come from?”
“My mind thinking.”
“Sheila?”
“Just please tell me you deal with things better?”
“Yes, I learn how to deal with my attitude towards the people I care about when I’m mad.
“How?”
“I was a Wanker to my little sister after I went back after X-games. I send her to the room crying a couple times. Brooke and Gem, just a friend who’s off and on with my best Mate, told me that I was being a totally Wanker. Brooke insulted me for a good couple months after the break up. She can be mean when she wants to be it was a shocked threw out the land.”

You guys listen to a couple more songs before Jacko phone rings. Jacko sits up and kiss your forehead.

“You need to talk to Hill and make it clear of the boundaries you want with him,” Jacko said.
“He came this morning and we talked. The boundaries are that I’m piss at him and want nothing to do with him,” you said.
“Anna, I seen you guys around. You guys are close I know that much. Are you sure it’s worth?”
“He started attacking my actions and I know I’m doing the right thing”
“With?”
“Staying with you and know you not going to be an asshole if we break up again.”
“He got you to question me.”
“I just wanted to know that if we break up that it wouldn’t be as mean”

Jacko kiss your lips and smiles at you.

“Ok Sheila, now I have to go,” Jacko said.
“Have fun,” You said.
“Later Sheila.”
“Bye honey.”

You smile at him and he kisses your lips before leaving. You smile and go and sign back on for school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks Nitrogirl247 for the comment.
SET