It Takes Disaster to Learn a Lesson

X-fighters

It’s the day of x- fighters and you guys are in Jackson’s pit area. You hug him tight afraid of him hurting himself.

“Shelia I will be fine,” Jacko said.
“I’m worried please be careful out there,” You said.
“I will.”

He kisses your forehead ahead and go to the spot since he is up next. You sigh and sit down. He goes and does his thing and goes the finish place. You sigh and look at the bored once Twitch finish and see Jacko got third place and two points from first place in points. You wait for Jacko to start heading over. You run and jump on him once he does come over. He laughs while warping his arms around you.

“Good job Love,” You said.
“Thank you Sheila,” Jacko said.

You kiss his lips and pull away.

“I did good today?” Jacko ask.
“Yeah you did,” You said.
“So After a little after party we celebrate alone?”
“Yeah.”

You unwrap your legs form him and kiss his lips again. He kisses yours and warps his arms around you. You let go and he change then you all go out with the rest of the rider. You sit down next to Brooke as the boys start messing around with each other. Amy and Susan come once they come after putting the kids to sleep. You guys all start talking It’s been three hours and Jacko came to you and warps his arms around you. You smile at him and kiss his lips.

“Ready to go? “You ask.
“Yeah let’s go to the hotel,” Jacko said.
You smile and kiss his lips. He pull away and stood up and brought you up with him. You hug them and you go out with Jacko and go to the hotel room. He throws you on the bed gently. You giggle a little he came and kiss your lips. You pull away and took his shirt off then pull him closer. You guys had sex and cuddling in bed and you are on the verg of sleep.

“Anna,” Jacko ask.
“Um,” You mumble out.
“I love you.”

You look at him and kiss his lips gently.

“I Love you too Jackson,” You said.
“You mean it?” Jacko ask with a smile on his face.
“Yeah I need to tell you something?”
“What is it?”

He sits up and looks at you.

“I might be pregnant,” you mumble out.

Jacko sigs and warps his arms around you.

“We get a test when we are back,” Jacko said.
“Are you mad?” You ask.
“No, scared shit less is what me is.”

You laugh and kiss his lips.

“Sorry,” You said.
“It’s both our faults and problem.”

You go to bed with him stroking your hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
SET