It Takes Disaster to Learn a Lesson

Check-up

It’s been a month and you and Jacko just moved in to your own house. You are at the doctors for the first time.

“Hello so you think you pregnant?” The nurse said.
“I have a little Belly I am pregnant,” You said.
“It can just be fat, let’s run a test.”

They ran some test and they confirm that you are pregnant.

“Ok come on let’s go check the baby out,” The nurse said.

You go in other room and they did all the normal check up things. They say you are about 10 weeks along. You go home and Jacko comes back form riding.

“What did you do today Shelia?” Jacko ask.
“I went to the doctors. I’m pregnant,” You said.
“I thought we already knew that?”
“I’m eleven weeks along.”
“So that means?”
“2 months and a half.”
“Ok.”

You start crying. Jacko came and hugs you.

“What is wrong?” Jacko ask.
“I’m only 2 months and look at me,” You said.
“What is wrong?”
“I’m fat.”
“You are not fat. You got a belly from the baby not from being lazy. Love you know you are not fat.”
“But I feel it.”

Jacko kiss your lips.

“I don’t know what to do Sheila to make you feel better, but I know I got to take a shower before you realize I’m dirty,” Jacko said.

You smile and kiss his lips.

“You want to join me?” Jacko ask.
“I got to get on to my class it starts in five minutes,” You said.
“Ok, hey I love you and I think you are beautiful.”

You nod your head and kiss his lips.

“You are the best,” You said.
“I try,” Jacko said.

You turn your computer on and get on the discussions. You turn it off after an hour. You go in the kitchen and see Jacko looking at the toaster.

“Waiting for it to do a trick?” You ask.
“Let’s go out,” Jacko said.
“Where?”
“Surprise.”

You stare at Jacko. He smiles and kisses your lips.

“Come on it be fun,” Jacko said.
“It will be fun to stay in to,” You said.
“Why haven’t you want to go out?”
“Because I’m ugly.”
“You are not ugly Shelia. You are beautiful.”

You look at him.

“Come on please?” Jacko begs.
“Fine,” You said.

You kiss his lips and hold on to him. There a knock at the door. Jacko kiss your forehead and goes and get it. You look in the fridge and can’t find anything to cook.

“ANNA!” Todd yells out.
“TODD!” You yell.

You hug him and smile seeing Taco Bell on the table.

“You brought Taco Bell?” You ask.
“Yes I did,” Todd said.
“You are one great brother.”

You kiss his cheek and go and grab a burrito and start eating.

“Take it you hungry?” Todd asks.
“Yeah is Ashleigh up in San again?” You ask.
“She coming in today, But I need to tell you something?”
“Sure what is it?”
“Mom and dad are coming, but they expect you to be at a dinner tonight.”
“I didn’t get a call.”
“They assume you still live with me.”
“Why haven’t you told them different?”
“Because this is the first time I heard them asking about you. Please come just for a bit.”
“They going to hate me more.”
“Why?”
“I’m pregnant. I live with my Boyfriend, and they just going to hate me.”
“They ask how you doing? So they care some. Just come and if you get stress or seem wired you can just leave.”
“Ok.”

You look at Jacko then the clock.

“Wait, why are you home so early form riding?” You ask Jacko.
“I need to pack for the next round of x-fighters. I have to go talk to Rockstar also, so I see you in a few hours. Wait are you still coming with me?” Jacko ask.
“I don’t know.”
“Why wouldn’t she come?” Todd asks.
“Isn’t it bad for pregnant people to fly?” Jacko ask.
“Further along in the pregnancy it is and I just don’t know,” You said.
“Think about it.”

He kisses your lips and smile at you.

“Bye Shelia,” Jacko said.
“Bye Jacko,” You said.

He grabs a taco and leaves.

“Why don’t you want to go?” Todd asks.
“I don’t want everyone knowing,” you said.
“Anna everyone knows already. Come on the wives are already planning the baby shower.”

You sigh and look at Todd.

“I’m so young. I just feel like this is going to fuck Jacko’s life up,” You said.
“He has people to talk about it to, and you know Rob A. right?” Todd asks.
“Yes Todd.”
“He has a kid. That was one of the reason I didn’t think he was in to you. He was around Jacko age.”
“They both lived in the same country.”
“I told you from the start that he was an Aussie and didn’t want you to date.”

You laugh and look at Todd.

“I just don’t want him to hate me or the child for making him stay in a country that isn’t his home,” You said.
“Maddo did it for a bit so he can too and he has something Maddo doesn’t,” Todd said.
“That is?”
“A girl that want to stay in this country, Jacko just likes dirt bikes. Why don’t you want to go to Australia?”
“Jacko lives in the middle of nowhere. It’s worst then Bilko and Cam. I just can’t move my life to a town that is small and farm town, with only knowing one person. I can’t handle that.”
“Jacko understands it. It’s not like he hates America. He really likes it here. He just hates not having his own area like he does at home. So once he starts making more money he will find a better house for the three of you and live in a place where he can ride or buy a place like I have where it’s not on my property.”
“Thank Todd,”
“No problem. So Ashleigh told me I have to bring you and we going shopping in LA so come on.”
“I like her.”
“I know you do. I love her.”

You laugh and get up. You go to his truck and he drove to LAX. Ashleigh come off and hugs Todd. They kiss. You text Jacko telling him you come to X-fighters with him and you be out with Todd and Ashleigh. He text have fun and be safe back to you. Ashleigh hugs you.

“Jacko didn’t tag along?” Ashleigh asks.
“He had to talk to Rockstar,” You said.
“Oh good. Come on we are going to get you cute pregnant clothes.”
“She just got pregnant,” Todd said.
“She will grow faster because she has nothing.”

You look down and Ashleigh hugs you.

“It’s ok. You look good when we buy better clothes to fit that belly,” She said.
“Thanks,” You said.
“No problem. I’m going to beat you everyone will think I’m the pregnant one, and we going let them think that ok Todd,”
“Why?” Todd asks.

You get in Todd’s truck, so do they after a little bit.

“Do you need food?” Todd asks Ashleigh.
“No what about you two?” Ashleigh asks.
“I grab Taco Bell.”
“Todd that isn’t healthy for your little nice or nephew.”
“Sorry.”

“Can I get a sweet Tea from McDonald?” You ask.
“Yeah sure let me find one,” Todd said.
“Thank you Toddie.”
“Urg don’t call me that.”
“Ok.”

You guys go shopping and a lot of the people thought Ashleigh was joking till she said she just two months and won’t have time to go to LA for a while and want to get clothes before it’s really needed. You guys go back and Ashleigh help you put your clothes away while Todd goes and play around with Rachel.

“So have you told anyone besides Todd?” Ashleigh asks.
“Yeah, the whole Mulisha knows and most of the other FMX riders know if they know me,” You said.
“Are you coming to dinner tonight?”
“Todd really wants me too.”
“You should, it’s pasta and they choose the restaurant because they think you would like it.”
“Where?”
“Raviolis Italian Bistro.”
“Fine I come.”

You lie down and groan.

“What is it?” She asks.
“I got to Pack for x-fighters,” You mumble out.
“When do you leave?”
“Tomorrow for the week”
“Dame I wanted some time with you.”
“Sorry.”
“It’s fine. Are you feeling ok?”
“I just fell fat and ugly.”
“What has Jacko done about it?”
“Tell me I’m not. It just started today.”
“Doctor Appointment?”
“Yeah.”
“It’s fine you can’t tell your pregnant.”
“Really?”
“What will happen to your hip piercing?”
“I get a piercing that moves and flex put I have to see them when I get a bit bigger to see if it’s worth it or if I should just take them out”
“Where did the checks go?”
“They got rejected after two months.”
“What do you normal do at x-fighters?”
“Nothing but watch the guys ride. There party after and like the first day a nice dinner.”
“So I pack the normal clothes for you ok?”
“Thanks.”
“No problem. You got to pick club wear and the dinner clothes.”
“Urg the hard ones.”
“It will be fine.”

You pick the clothes out and lay them in the case and grab the travel bathroom bag you have and throw that in. You go downstairs and Ashleigh leaves with Todd. You lay down on the couch and look at your little belly. Jacko comes in and looks at you.

“Sheila?” Jacko ask.
“Yes?” you answer.
“Are you ok?”
“Yeah I just urg I’m pregnant.”
“Yes you are.”

He sit down and kiss your lips.

“I just don’t want to turn fat and ugly,” you said.
“I’m sure you won’t get fat in too many places besides the belly where it should be. Then you can never be ugly,” Jacko said.
“Really?”
“As long as you don’t go and change the face up by cutting it up then yes.”

You laugh and smile at Jacko.

“Are you all pack?” Jacko ask.
“Yes,” You said
“Ok that’s good.”

He kisses your forehead and smiles at you.

“Are you going to dinner with Todd and your parents?” Jacko ask.
“Yes, are you going to come?” you ask.
“I don’t think I need to come. I meet them later on ok.”

You pouted at him.

“I be here when you come home I promise.”
“Ok help me up.”

Jacko helps you up and you hug him.

“You need anything?” Jacko ask.
“How do I look?” You ask.
“Your hair is messed up but besides that prefect.”
“I go fix it then go.”
“It will be fine Sheila.”
“Thanks Jacko.”
“No problem.”

You go upstairs and fix your hair. You grab one of Jacko’s hoddie and go downstairs. You kiss his lips. He walks you out to the car. You get in and he kisses your lips.

“It will be fine,” Jacko said.
“Thanks baby,” You said.
“Don’t stress.”

You look at Jacko. He kisses your forehead.

“You do good,” Jacko said.
“What you doing for dinner?” You ask.
“We need food. I go shopping and make something.”
“Are you sure?”
“I can handle myself I’m not a baby.”
“I know. Ok bye Jacko.”
“Bye Shelia.”

You drove to the restaurant. You get out and hug Todd since he is waiting outside.

“They are here,” Todd said.
“Grilling Ashleigh?” You ask.
“They like her.”
“How you know I be coming?”
“Jacko told me.”

You guys go inside and Ashleigh smiles at you.

“Hello Anna,” Ashleigh said.
“Hello Ashleigh, Mom Dad,” You said.
“Anna how are you doing?” Your mom asks.
“I’m doing good.”
“Where are you going to school?” Your dad asks.
“I go to a good web College.”
“You go to College online?”
“Yes, I work and I like it better then college.”
“But you can do so much more. You could have gotten in UCLA.”
“I don’t want that.”
“Now School talks done. What about a boyfriend?” Your mom asks.
“I have one.”
“He didn’t come?”
“He didn’t really think it was his place to come.”
“He knows of our family problems? He knows you are a slut?” Your dad ask.
“Are there any kids?” Your mom asks.
“Mom!” Todd yells.
“Todd stay out.”
“You told me you missed her. You weren’t going to insult her.”
“I’m not.”
“Doing this yes you are.”
“Todd, she is my daughter not yours,” Your dad said.

You look down feeling bad. Your phone vibrates and you get it out and see Jacko text you that he Love you and be strong. You pull on his hoddie and smile at Todd.

“It’s ok Todd,” You said.
“So you live with Todd still?” Your dad asks.
“No I moved out when I was 19.”
“He let you in his house.”
“Doesn’t mean I will stay.”
“Come home,” Your mom asks.
“I can’t.”
“What?”
“My job is here. My life is here.”
“Friends since you were a baby is where we are.”
“They haven’t once picked up a phone and call. They haven’t picked up their fingers and sought me out on the internet either. They are not my friends.”
“So you have friends here?”
“Yes I have Mike, Tracy, and Amy”
“That is only three people.”
“I have Todd, and the rest of the guys in the Mulisha. I’m prefect here.”

“Where does this boyfriend live?” You are dad ask.
“In Temecula,” You said.
“With who?”
“We just moved in together.”
“Why?”

Todd looks at you.

“I’m pregnant”

Your mom looks at you shocked.

“Dose the father know?” Your mom asks.
“He was the second person,” You said.
“Who was the first?”
“A friend of ours.”

“Why?” Todd ask.
“I wasn’t feeling good and Brooke start asking question to get me to the conclusion she got to,” You said.
“Oh ok than me?”
“Yes Todd then you.”
“Then he told everyone,” Ashleigh said.

You nod your head.

“We leaving Todd,” Your mom asks.
“You didn’t finish eating,” Todd said.
“We done. Good bye Son.”
“Bye.”
“Bye Ashleigh.”
“Bye,” Ashleigh said.

They look at you then leave. You sigh and Todd shove your meal in your face.

“Stay and eat with us,” Todd said.
“Ok,” You said.
“Where did the courage come form?”
“The Hoddie,” Ashleigh said.

You laugh and snuggle in to it. Ashleigh smiles and pats your shoulder.

“What is Jacko doing?” Ashleigh asks.
“No they are leaving tomorrow they don’t need to spend the night,” Todd said.
“Jacko went food shopping we are low on like everything,” You said.
“You trust him enough?”
“Yeah”
You take a bit then run to the bathroom. you throw up then go back to the table.

“I’m going to go ok,” You said.
“Anna,” Todd said.
“I’m not felling good. Let me go home.”
“Fine.”

You get your wallet out”

“I pay,” Todd said.
“Bye Toddie,” You said.
“Bye Anna.”

You hug him then Ashleigh. You drove home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Clothes
House