The Wonderful Yet Terrible Reality

Chapter Two

When I wake up the next morning my arms kill. I go to the bathroom to clean the all to recent wounds when my phone vibrates.

"Hello." i said, not even looking to see who it was.

"You need to get over here. Now!" Jack said, a little to anxious for my liking.

"Okay. I'm on my way." I said as i closed my phone and ran to my car. I sped the whole way to Alex's house. When i got there i didn't even knock i just ran in the house.

"Where is he? What happened?" I asked wanting answers immediately.

"He's in the bathroom." was all Jack said. Running as fast as my legs would carry me i went up the steps, through his room, and to his bathroom. What i found was Alex sitting on the bathroom floor, razor in his hand pressed against his wrist, and tears streaming down his face.

"Alex. Sweetheart, what are you doing." I know it seems hypocritical for me to be standing there asking what he was doing when i did the same thing the night before. But it's different when your standing there watching.

"It won't go away. Why won't it go away. I have to get it out." he said not even looking at me. It seemed like he was talking to himself. Walking over to him, I crouched in front of him and put my hand on top of his on the razor blade.

"Alex, give me the razor. Baby, just give it to me." That's when he looked up and realized I was there. When he saw me he screamed, threw the razor in the bath tub and ran out of the room.

"Get away from me! You did this to me!" he yelled as he ran downstairs.

"Jack, don't let him leave!" I yell, running after him. Luckily, Jack was at the bottom of the stairs to catch Alex before he got to the door.

"Let me go! Let me go!" Alex kept yelling.

"Alex, you need to calm down." Jack said as he put Alex down on the couch.

"No! This bitch put me back in whole i had to dig my way out of after my brother!" he yelled, with tears streaming down his face. It took everything i had to keep from crying, flinching at every single word. For the next couple hours, it was a steady stream of yells, curses, sobs, and jack saying calm down. It was almost unbearable to sit there and listen. Almost.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i know it's really depressing right now. But i promise, it'll get better