The Wonderful Yet Terrible Reality

Chapter Three

"Alex, why did you do that." I asked, knowing that he'd know exactly what I was talking about.

"Chelsea, why did you do that." he asked looking at me. I knew exactly what he meant.

"Alex, i already told you. It wasn't intentional. I didn't do it on purpose. Accidents happen. Why can't you forgive me?" i pleaded for him to understand.

"Why? Maybe because of the fact that I just found out yesterday." he said, his normally warm chocolate brown eyes turning to stone.

"I think I should leave." i said, getting up and walking towards the door.

"I'll go with you." Max said, getting up and following me, giving Jack a kiss on the way out.

"I think you should." whispered Alex,

"Bye, I'll see you tomorrow."

"No, you won't." was all he said.

The next day i woke up and didn't realize anything different. Then i went to get out of bed, and the pain set in. Both in my wrists and in my heart. I knew what i did to Alex was wrong, but i said i was sorry and i did mean it. Whimpering from the pain, i pushed myself up out of bed and went downstairs to the kitchen to get some aspirin.

"Hey," max said when i walked in. All i did in response was nod.

"I heard you crying last night. Did you cut?" she asked even though she already knew the answer.

Again I just nodded

"Chelsea, we've talked about th-" she began before i cut in.

"This isn't the time for one of your god damn speaks Max!"

"Well fine, but Jack said we should go over. And he specifically said, you."

"Fine." i replied, already dreading my day.

Within 15 minutes i was ready to leave, wearing just the usual. Skinny jeans, t-shirt, and chucks. Max was in the same, even though she was already in the car. The whole way to Alex's house, all i could think about was why would Jack say I had to come over. He knew me and Alex were fighting. I didn't understand till i walked through the door
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but this is all the writing i have time for. Sorry. Comment!