Just Tonight

When The Light Hits Your Eyes

Here we are and I can't think from all the pills, hey

Ashley was drunk again, not that this was anything new. He was always drunk, but tonight he was even more so then usual. He'd been under stress lately, but of course we all had been. Tour got very lonely sometimes, and we all needed someone to hold us.

Ashley was just sitting there at the bar a half drunk glass of booze in his hand. The hotel we were staying at tonight, had an open bar, so it was like an open opportunity to him. He was my room mate and it was my job to make sure he made it to our room O.K.

Start the car and take me home

I walked over to him sitting down next to him. He seemed lost in thought or just worn out, I couldn't tell which.

"Hey" I said breaking the silence. He didn't respond for a few moments.

"Hey" he said glumly, not turning to see me.

Here we are and you’re too drunk to hear a word I say

I'd always had a crush on Ashley, but he was straight so I kept it secret from him and the rest of the world. It was hard though. I wanted him so badly to be mine, even if it were only for one night.

"Come on Ash, let's go take a walk around the hotel" I said tugging on his arm. It was a little chilly last night but I enjoyed it when it was.

He shrugged his shoulders still not really answering me.

Start the car and take me home

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him away from the bar. He stumbled before finding his footing. He still had that lost look in his eyes as we headed out into the chilly night air.

Just tonight I will stay And we’ll throw it all away

I held his hand tight as we walked under the light of the moon and stars. We were best friends so it wasn't anything weird. I just kept looking down at my feet, not really talking to the drunken mess beside me.

He sighed looking up at the moon the light reflecting against his caramel eyes.

When the light hits your eyes It’s telling me I’m right

I bit my lip to keep back all the things I wanted to tell him. He looked.... sad. Something I wasn't use to him. And for once in all the years I'd known him I wondered if the drinks he consumed tonight were out of sadness rather then just his usual partying ways.

"Are you okay Ashley?" I asked breaking the silence for the second time tonight.

And if I, I am through Then it’s all because of you Just tonight

"I guess" he said, but I didn't believe him. He sighed again looking off towards the still pool. I just stared at his beautiful face enhanced by the dim light of the moon and street lamps.

"Ashley..."

Here I am and I can’t seem to see straight I’m too numb to feel right now

He drew in a sharp breath looking up at the sky. I studied him for a moment not daring to interrupt the thoughts in his head.

"Ashley.."

And here I am watching the clock that’s ticking away my time I’m too numb to feel right now

Before I could say anything else, his lips crashed into mine as he pushed me up against the pool's gate.

I closed my eyes, not believing what was happening.

Just tonight I will stay And we’ll throw it all away

"Ashley..." I said having to push him back, he was drunk and he didn't know what he was doing, or at least I think so.

"What?"
"You don't want to do that"
"Why not? Andy I'm tired of this empty feeling I don't care if its only for a night, I need to feel loved" he said rested his head in the crook of my neck. I could feel his hot breath agaisnt the sensitive skin.

When the light hits your eyes It’s telling me I’m right

"What are you talking about Ashley, you could get anyone you want" I protested, still shocked at the closeness of us.

His arms snaked around my waist pulling me into him.
"But they don't mean a thing to me, you're my best friend and I want to feel like someone cares for me" he said kissing my neck.

I should refuse him and just get him back to the room and to sleep, so he could sleep off the worse of this.

And if I, I am through Then it’s all because of you Just tonight Just Tonight

His lips once again were on mine. I didn't resist, I just let his tongue push past my lips and moaned into his kiss. My heart was pounding in my chest as his hands moved to my waist.

Do you understand who I am Do you wanna know

"Please Andy, don't think just take me to your room" he whispered in my ear making a shiver go down my spin.

"Ashley I-"
"No, just let me hold you tonight" his words made my knees weak and I couldn't resist as he pulled me into his arms, leading me back inside the hotel and up to our room.

Can you really see through me now I am about to go

He pushed me down against the bed lifting up my shirt and kissing my exposed stomach. He felt so good on top of me and my breathing was getting heavy as his fingers brushed over me.

"Ashley... oh god" I moaned.

Just tonight I won’t leave And I’ll lie and you’ll believe

He climbed onto the bed with me, and I pealed off his shirt and threw it on the floor. I looked up at his built stomach and OUTLAW tattoo. I sat up licking it like I did in my dreams. He pulled my shirt off over my head and threw it with his on the floor.

Just tonight I will see It’s all because of me

I moaned as he started to go lower and unzipped my jeans before discarding them with his in the growing pile of clothes. He was down to his underwear and I was done to my lacy black thong.

I knew that I'd probably regret this in the morning, but I honestly didn't care.

Just tonight I will stay And we’ll throw it all away When the light hits your eyes

He kissed my lips softly begging to be touched. I let my shaking hands pull off his underwear, and his calm steady ones pulled the strings of mine until they too were off.

"Ashley..." I moaned.

"Andy.."

It’s telling me I’m right And if I, I am through

I screamed in pain and pleasure as he entered me, the feeling overwhelming. I moved with him the feeling hot and passionate.

It’s all because of you Just tonight

"Oh god you're so hot" he moaned into my ear.

"Oh God harder" I moaned holding onto him.

Do you understand who I am It’s all because of you Just tonight

We both reached our climax screaming each others names before collapsing beside each other. He smiled at me and intertwined his fingers with mine, snuggling up beside me.

Do you understand who I am It’s all because of you Just tonight

"Thank you" he whispered hugging me close to his naked body.

"I love you" I whispered back. He looked at me, then smiled.

"I love you too"

Do you understand who I am, it's all because of you, Just tonight