Do It!

Beginning

UNO

“You know what I just realized?” I said out loud, not really giving two shits if anyone was listening or not.

“Whats that?” Zacky smiled at me from his perch off the couch, hanging upside down.

“Green Icee’s are like, Gods gift to man kind.” I told him, taking another sip of the one in my hand.

“Aside from me of course.” Brian smiled, bumping his shoulder against mine lightly.

I rolled my eyes, but agreed anyways knowing a shit storm would come if I didn’t. “Of course Bri, aside from you.” He grinned and went back to playing whatever video game that had caught his attention this afternoon.

“Fuck you, red is the shit. Green can suck a hairy dick!” Johnny stuck out his tongue at me. Zacky nodded, but didn’t move, though his face was slowly turning red.

“John’s right, the green tastes like Sour Apple Ass. In fact, thats what they should name it.” He grinned at me, and I rolled my eyes.

“Well, whatever, but I’ll have you know. If a guy seriously wanted to prove how much he loved me, he’d buy me one everyday.” I said looking at Brian who was too caught up in the game and stood with a sigh.

“Bre? You have the home work for tomorrow done yet?” Matt asked me from the dinning room.

“Nope, and I probably wont until five minutes before I turn it in tomorrow.” I told him and he groaned, knowing that he’d have to do it by himself.

“We gotta go Jim, moms gonna have a shit fit if we miss dinner again.” I told my brother and he jumped up, wrapping his arms around Johnny’s head, giving him a terrible looking noogie.

“Look alive sunshine!” He cackled, then took off running out the door before John could even process what happened.

“You have been a victim of a Sullivan Hit and Run!” I pointed at him and wiggled my eyebrows. “Bye guys!” I called to everyone, smiling slightly at Zack and slipped out the door. The sun was hot and the air was dry. The perfect combination for wild fires, but unless it took out my school, I could care less. All I wanted to do was get inside and get cooled down, and I hadn’t even been outside 5 minutes.

“COME ON!” Jimmy yelled, with laughter in his voice. “I don’t want short shit to seek Vengeance!” He snorted at his own joke and I slid inside my brothers beat up, trashed as hell trans am.

“Onward James!” I shouted, pointing forward, as my big brother by five minutes complied with my wishes.

~*~
DOS

“You know what sucks?” I asked, moving my feet to rest on the dashboard of Zack’s car.

“You?” He giggled and I rolled my eyes at his lame ass jokes. I was used to this though. I had grown up around the guys, I had to get over it.

“Asstard.” I muttered and he broke into another fit of giggles.

“I’m sorry Anna, what sucks?” He smiled at me warmly and I shook my head. Zack was the only one who ever called me that. He had stopped the giggles and was looking at me seriously.

“While you guys are gone, I’ll have like, no friends. And God forbid Michelle tries to talk to me.” I sucked in a deep breath in horror.

He chuckled and his hand found mine, intertwining our fingers. “It’ll be okay. You only have to put up with it for like three weeks, then you can come be with me.”

I looked over at him, and saw his blush, which made me smile in return. “Awh! Zee Zee! Does that mean you’ll let me cuddle and everything while I visit?” I cooed and his blush deepened. No, Zack and I weren’t together, and no we weren’t any sort of fuck buddies either. He was literally the man that got me through everything. Sure we got drunk and kissed occasionally going a little further, but nothing more than hand jobs or oral. I could tell that he liked me, but I could also see the hesitation that came out around Brian.

Which was understandable. Brian and I had been together for three years, when he suddenly cheated on me to be with Michelle. I was over it, and had been ever since I broke his nose and sent him into the E.R for a concussion and possible internal bleeding.

Okay, so that part is a lie, but I did send him to the hospital with a broken nose, a fat lip and two black eyes. All from two hits. I was so proud of my handy work that I didn’t even touch Michelle. I still hadn’t to this day, so she thought everything was peachy between us. She had been one of my best friends, of course it wasn’t just gonna be peachy. Fuck that.

It had been a year since the incident and Zack was slowly starting to open up my heart again. I had always liked him, but Brian had scooped me up as soon as I had gotten boobs. Now here I was, my first year of college almost under my belt, a jealous ex-boyfriend, a crazy ass brother, and a best friend that liked me, but would never take it any further.

My life sucks.

“So what do you want for your birthday?” He asked, looking over at me with a smile. I crinkled my face and shrugged.

“Sour patch kids?” I asked, more than said.

“For real?” He asked, laughing unbelievably.

I thought about it for a minute and nodded. “Yeah actually, but I want a Churro and a green icee with it.” I told him and he shook his head in disbelief.

“You seriously are one of the lowest maintenance girls and he traded you in for her? Thats retarded.” He chuckled. I had heard through the grape vine, my nosey brother, that once Zack found out about Brian two timing me while I was away at school he not only re-busted Bri’s face, but his front teeth as well. Brian’s dentist absolutely loved him of course. But who really knew if it was true?

Well, everyone thanks to Johnny and pictures.

“Eh, whatever. If hes happy thats all that matters. I’m over it.” I shrugged. “Besides, wanting a bunch of food on your birthday instead of presents doesn’t make me low maintenance, it makes me fat.”

Zack laughed and turned the corner, stopping in front of my house. “You don’t have an ounce of fat on your body.” He told me, and I could feel his eyes on me.

I smiled. “Its the Sullivan curse, we’re all tall and lanky.” I told him, then thought for a minute. “No, just Jim.”

We laughed together and I got out.

“See you tomorrow Zack.” I smiled and he grinned right back.

~*~
TRES
I sat down next to Jim and scrunched my nose at the smell coming from whatever he was putting in his mouth. “What IS that?” I asked, thoroughly disgusted.

He shrugged his shoulders and took another bite.

“You dont know?” I asked, and he shook his head. “Thats nasty Jimmy!” I exclaimed, standing up and walking to the kitchen.

“No, whats nasty is having to listen to you and Zack fuck all night.” He called and I sniggered, opening the refrigerator and pulling out a Mountain Dew.

“We didn’t fuck all night, just so you know!” I called to him. It had been three years since the day in the car, I had graduated with honors and was currently living with my big brother. He and the guys were doing phenomenally well with the band, Brian and I were friends again, and Zack and I still weren’t together.

But we were obviously boning.

“Really? Because stopping at 5am usually constitutes as all night Breanna. Jesus, not even me and Leana go on like that, or get that loud.” He walked into the kitchen and set his plate in the sink and let out a loud burp, which smelled worse than whatever he was eating.

“Maybe you just arent laying the pipe right Jimmy.” Zack smirked, walking into the kitchen with the rest of the guys trailing behind him. Zack walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek, earning a smile. He grabbed the pop from me and took a swig. I rolled my eyes and got another one out of the fridge I was leaning against.

“I happen to know Im laying pipe right. You guys are just gross.” Jimmy glared at Zack, who smirked. “Oh, just so you know, it was a PB&J, grilled with banana and sauerkraut.” He bruped and blew it in my direction, making me gag and Zack start coughing.

“Gross! You put that in your stomach?” Brian asked.

“What made that even sound good to you?” Matt groaned.

Jimmy shrugged. “So whats up for today?” As the boys started talking, Zack grabbed my hand and pulled me into the living room.

“I got you something.” He told me, and instructed me to close my eyes. I did what he said and I heard a rustling noise.

“Zack, you didn’t have to get me anything.” I told him, smiling but not looking.

“I know, but I wanted to.” He told me. “Alright, open up.”

I opened my eyes and grinned at the sight in front of me. “A green Icee? You shouldn’t have.”

He smiled and handed it over. “I know you like them, more than a person actually should.”

“Is this my wham, bam, thank you ma’am present? Like a push gift or something?” I smiled and took a sip.

He furrowed his eyebrows. “You aren’t like that to me. You mean a lot to me, you aren’t just some quick fuck to me.” He said, pulling me close to him by the hips. I set the drink down and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him lightly on the lips. The feeling of his cool lip rings against my hot skin never failed to send shivers down my spine. I felt him smile against my lips as I deepened the kiss.

I was turned and pressed against the wall as he lifted one of my legs to wrap around his waist, which earned a groan from myself. He broke the kiss and started kissing down my neck, making my eyes flutter shut and my head fall back. I rubbed our hips together, creating the friction we both desired and he moaned against my skin, which apparently caught everyones attention.

“Hey! What are you two doing?” Matt came around the corner.

We broke apart and Zack groaned, burying his red face in my neck as I laughed.

“He got me a slushy!” I giggled, Zack’s hot breath and cool lip rings were tickling my neck.

Matt rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen. “Wanna get into Bre’s pants? Buy her a slushy!” I heard him say and the rest of the guys laughed.

“Zack?” I asked, as he pulled back slightly, his cheeks still pink and my arms still around his neck.

“Yeah baby?” He asked.

“I think,-” I stopped, knowing it might scare him but I also wanted to get it off my chest.

“What is it?” He asked, taking my chin in his hands and tilting my face to look into his brilliant green eyes.

“I-thank you?” I questioned more than said. It isnt what I wanted to say to him, but I was too much of a pussy to say anything.

He shook his head in amused confusion. “No problem.” He pecked my lips and walked followed Matt into the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
UNO
DOS
TRES