Status: Done :)

I Was Enchanted to Meet You

Jonathan or Captain Serious as his team calls him. He never has time for anything but hockey. 24/7 his head is in the game. Will an innocent day at the Navy Pier change his life forever?

Amy with a fresh tan and a new career to start, she is eager to move to Chicago. After picking up and moving from her sunny home state of California, Amy finds comfort in the Windy City. Will she stay focused on the one reason she moved to Chicago or will the city's Captain sweep her off her feet and derail her from her plans?

--------------------------

Sidney Pittsburgh looses the Stanley Cup but that doesn't mean Sid the Kid is upset. To cool off from the loss, he goes to his favorite 24 hour bookstore to find the most beautiful girl he has ever met. One problem stood in his way, she was picking up baby name books. Was she pregnant? Was his dream girl taken?

Bella For as long as she could remember, Bella was a hockey fan. When she was offered a job as a wedding consultant in Pittsburgh, home of the Penguins, she couldn't resist. When the Stanley Cup loss got too much for her, she wandered to her favorite bookstore, only to find her idol standing there in a field of books, looking like he does in her dreams.

--------------------------

Sequel of Daddy's Little Girl (more like the prequel)

A/N Note these chapters are centered in different years.