Status: activeish

I'm New to This

Inspired

Day one, entry two;

Dad took me to McDonalds, a place I didn’t normally eat at even in America. But, he told me that a familiar place was good on the first night of being here. We just got back, by the way.

While at McDonalds, I saw these boys. It was almost a scene from a movie, because it didn’t seem like I was really seeing it. The three boys rode by on their long boards wearing their swim trunks. They were ripped and tan and it all seemed very surreal.

It was like I was stuck in California during the 90’s.

But anyway, I felt like I should remember it and write it down because it seemed like I should have seen it through a vintage camera, or as a Polaroid picture. It sort of inspired me.

Oh I almost forgot! At the end of the whole fiasco, there was a boy who was, like, running behind or something--like he started later than the others. He looked about a year younger, and I could tell you this because he looked back. I don’t know why, but he did and he looked at me. I was already looking and I’m pretty sure that I looked shocked, but I didn’t look away like I would normally do. And he just sorta looked at me in a weird way, like he was puzzled or he had never seen anyone like me before--which got me worried because what if he hadn’t? Then I was for sure gonna stick out.

Then he looked forward and disappeared around the corner. And then my dad sat down and we ate, and then we left.

So that concludes me day. Sleepless night, airplane, home, McDonalds, laptop, bed.


I stared at my computer screen. Then I took a moment to look over my writing and check for errors. Then I sighed, closing the document and saving it to a folder deep within my computer so no one could discover it.

I went to one of my bags and pulled out my charger. I plugged one side into my computer, then grabbed the other side and went in search for an outlet. I found one, but I was disappointed when I discovered that it was different from my cord. Sighing again, I set the cord on the ground and crawled into bed. I tried to make it a point in my brain to get a new cord, or an adapter, very soon. And as I closed my eyes, letting that thought fade into oblivion, a new one surfaced in my consciousness.

I have school tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, I know it's short but I like it.

SO, if any of my readers live in Australia or New Zealand, or have any idea what it's like to go to school there:

I need to know 1. what the school system is like and 2. the general feel and experience of school in Australia.

PLEASE comment or send me a message if you know anything. I want to write this correctly.

also, dayneysboyfinder.weebly.com. Its my website.