Status: Rewriting the story and continuing where it was left off!

The Pursuit of Happiness

Story Type: Fan-fiction
Fandom: Shannon Leto (30 Seconds To Mars)
Rating: R - Restricted
Genre: Romance, Drama, Comedy
Status: Work In Progress
Updates: On Thursdays
Summary: They say that happiness is the consequence of personal effort and Helena Mori, a twenty five year young woman from Europe, is in search of her own pursuit of happiness.
Gratitude: Writing is not like winning Grammys’ or Oscars’, it’s something more. With each completed sentence there comes this small victory in each writers’ heart, which later on sums up into this huge, inspiring feeling that makes a person feel so alive. I want to express my gratitude towards myself first of all, for doing what I love to do and for not giving up and going on even when it’s hard. For overcoming the fear of not being good enough and expressing myself in every single way I could. I would also like to express a huge gratitude to people all around the world that reads my writings, spends their time and energy here and gives a little love in return - all your comments, all your love and following is highly appreciated. I am so very grateful and honored that I can please you in such way! Thank you very much!

They say that happiness is the consequence of personal effort – you pray for it, you strive for it and even fight for it. But is happiness something that can be achieved? Isn’t happiness a state of mind, a condition?

With all the craving for it and all the fighting, one cannot help but wonder – is it all really worth it?

God gave us each a soul, a breath of life, and all that humanity does is tries to find peace and therefore happiness. We come into this world, we grow up, learn and adjust. Along the path we feel all different kind of emotions. We socialize, become one with our significant others. We express ourselves – our job, our personal free time, our passion and cravings, our fears and limitations and, of course insecurities. But in the end all that remains is the dash between the date of birth and the date of death on our gravestone.

In the end the answer to the question “Is it all really worth it?” becomes answered – it definitely is.

“I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine will not always be gold, but I will be fine once I get it, I will be good!”

© tofindyourself, 2011-2013

The Pursuit Of Happiness Fan-fiction page on Tumblr[/url]-->The Pursuit Of Happiness Fan-fiction page on Tumblr
  1. Chapter One
    Rewritten; The Pursuit Of Happiness: Chapter One was originally posted on 22nd February 2011.
  2. Chapter Two
    Rewritten; The Pursuit Of Happiness: Chapter Two was originally posted on 24th February 2011.
  3. Chapter Three
    Rewritten; The Pursuit Of Happiness: Chapter Three was originally posted on 25th February 2011.
  4. Chapter Four
    Rewritten; The Pursuit Of Happiness: Chapter Four was originally posted on 27th February 2011.
  5. Chapter Five
    Rewritten; The Pursuit Of Happiness: Chapter Four was originally posted on 1st March 2011.
  6. Chapter Six
    Rewritten; The Pursuit Of Happiness: Chapter Six was originally posted on 4th March 2011.
  7. Chapter Seven
    Rewritten; The Pursuit Of Happiness: Chapter Seven was originally posted on 7th March 2011.
  8. Chapter Eight
    Rewritten; The Pursuit Of Happiness: Chapter Eight was originally posted on 9th March 2011.
  9. Chapter Nine
    Rewritten; The Pursuit Of Happiness: Chapter Nine was originally posted on 13th March 2011.
  10. Chapter Ten
  11. Chapter Eleven
  12. Chapter Twelve
  13. Chapter Thirteen
  14. Chapter Fourteen
  15. Chapter Fifteen
  16. Chapter Sixteen
  17. Chapter Seventeen
  18. Chapter Eighteen
  19. Chapter Nineteen