You Can Run Away With Me Anytime You Want

Another night drink causes...

Get me out of my mind, gets you out of those clothes, I'm a line away from, getting you into the mood. One night, one more time, thanks for the memories, even though they weren’t so great he tastes like you only sweeter. One night, yeah, one more time, thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories, see, he taste like you only sweeter...

Tally had taken a very elaborate make up design on the side of her face, a blood red rose painted onto her temple then its thorny stem running straight down her cheek and into the top of a very carefully painted skull, out one of the eye sockets slithered a grass snake, it coiled up the roses’ stem and rested its head on the flower. She then applied crimson coloured lipstick and black mascara; she carefully lined her bottom eye lid under her bottom lashes, and then rubbed black eye shadow on the top lid.

“Going somewhere?”
“Yes actually.” Tally replied as Charlie sat on the end of Tally’s bed
“S’only been two days since you bumped into Tom, you said you wouldn’t go out till my birthday.”
Tally stood up and smiled at Charlie.
“Did you do that yourself? Charlie asked eyeing the delicate artwork on the side of Tally’s face.
Tally nodded.
Charlie wondered why Tally was so quiet all of a sudden, was it that Tally was ashamed? Or was she hiding something?
“What girlfriend?”
Tally didn’t answer she got into the taxi and smiled at Chris who had just watched her get into the taxi watching her ass.

She wasn’t always like this, I swear. In high school she was one of those that didn’t necessarily fit in, she wore doc’s to prom... she wore black eye liner round her eyes, she listened to rock and metal, she burped when she wanted to, she got told off a lot for not looking like everyone else, she was liked but people who didn’t know her or didn’t take the time to get to know her, people who didn’t give her a chance thought she was weird, she had very low self esteem and then the guys left. Tally never got to say goodbye to them, she was sick with a bug and when they left, her mom passed and when her mom died, Tally changed...

Tally necked another shot as a girl with golden hair sat next to her; Tally examined her face for a long moment. A man sat in the corner of the room drinking a pint slowly had been watching Tally all night. Tally punched the girl. The girl fell out the chair, she stood up she was very skinny, anorexic even. Moments later Tally felt hands gently wrap around her wrist. She turned.
“Oh it’s you. Bugger off. I don’t need any more, Vicky” Tally murmured
Vicky was Tally’s ex girlfriend
“Why’d you hit Kerry?” She spoke
“Cause she was in my seat!” Tally hissed
“You were sat down” Vicky said blankly
“Patrick was sat there!” Tally yelled clearly the drink was going to her head
The man looked around he hadn’t seen any other man with Tally this evening.
“No one was sitting there...” Vicky stayed monotone
“He’s sitting on the bar now because your whore sat on him. I swear if she broke him I’ll... she’s blonde what would she know about Lepricorns? Silly bitshh”
“Patrick is a Lepricorn isn’t he?” Vicky tucked a stray hair behind Tally’s ear
“Fuck up. You’ll never be like Charlie!”
Vicky looked away, Tally’s comment stung her. She stayed quiet for a long time.
“Well, I’ll leave you and Patrick to it...” Vicky finally said then turned “Kerry...”
The golden haired girl, named Kerry held the side of her face where Tally had punched her and followed on behind Vicky.
Tally banged her fist on the bar, the bar man produced a shot of tequila, salt and a lemon, Tally handed him back the lemon and salt. She necked the shot and then said “Vodka.”
The bar man produced a shot of vodka.
A man wearing a dark jacket stood next to Tally. She downed the shot and sat looking at the empty shot glass.
“Where’s Patrick now?” He asked
“He hasss gone home” Tally slurred her words now
“What’s wrong?” Said the stranger
“I’m ok I promisse”
The man seemed to smile “Can I take you home?”
“No. I’m cutting down on shex.” Tally hadn’t ordered another drink she just sat playing with the glass running her fingers around the rim
The man laughed. His laugh. It seemed familiar to Tally but then seemed to fade back into a distant memory.
“No” He chuckled “I meant, take you to your own home I don’t want sex, don’t worry”
“Its fine I can manage thankss” Tally nodded then stood up out the chair, took one step towards the door and fell flat on her face.
The man lifted her into his arms and carried her out of the club, Tally had passed out.
The man sat her in the front passenger seat and strapped the seat belt around her.

He drove carefully, he knew where Tally lived. Which was odd?

I had been thinking about Tally and Charlie a lot recently, I felt guilty that I never said a proper goodbye to Tally. Tally and I used to be very friends we never left each others side. Gerard said we’d always be friends. Tally and I had never had a fight. Gerard used to think of Tally as a sister. It was the same with Charlie and Gerard. They were inseparable, as were I and Tally.

The man pulled up outside the apartment block, he got out the silver Bentley and walked round to the front passenger seat and carefully unstrapped, Tally and lifted her into his arms and walked away from the car leaving the door wide open, the door man, Chris frowned at the man, then went and slammed the car door, kicking it when the man’s back was turned. The stranger stepped into the building and made his way to the lift but Chris had ran back in and already called the lift. And was back at the doors, scowling at the man behind his back.
The man took Tally up to her apartment and kicked on the bottom of the door, he knew which apartment to go to which was odd.

Charlie rolled her eyes.
She always brings guys home. Thought Charlie but she looked at the grandfather clock in the hall, 11.33pm.
Tally had never been home this early before. Charlie opened the door and stepped back in shock when she saw the man carrying Tally, the man moved past and laid Tally gently on the couch.
“She’s fine she’s just had a little much to drink” he smiled and left just as quickly and he came.