American Royalty

Andrea Young
The way everyone looks at me is like a drug. Their jealousy and envy and pure adoration for me feeds the very depths of my soul. That's how I make it through the day here. Because lets face it: if I wasn't loved by everyone, I wouldn't be loved by anyone.

Dallas King
My surname says it all; how I have the school firmly in the palm of my hand, how I have the hot girls falling at my feet, the ugly ones dreaming about me, the guys' respect and an unquestioned position. King, right? Says it all. For the most part anyway.

Florence Echoes
Looking at a mirror, you expect to see yourself. The outline, the color and the emotion. All I see is the person I'm trying to be, someone that's beyond my standards. The mind doesn't collaborate with the appearance. Smiles are all people see. Monsters are all I see.

Cooper Motley
Sometimes things are real shitty. Moms and dads can be shitty, hair can be shitty, your life can be shitty. But when every day is shitty, that's when you know you've got a problem, a big fat shitty problem.

Toby Szekely
Dad says suspenders make you a man, and you know; that seemed pretty alright and true, like 'jeez, doesn't that young man look awfully smart', but it turned out to make me a loser. The 'what a fucking annoying four eyed suspender-wearing' loser.