Status: Still working on It. But please tell me what you think.

Near, Far, Wherever You Are

Tomorrow


~Amanda~
"Harry have you seen this?" I busted through the door to our room, Harry was sitting at the small kitchenette, drinking a cup of tea; I slammed down the newspaper on the table.

He picked up the paper and began to read, "Pittsburgh's Steal tycoon's son, Caledon Hockley and his family are grieving this day as have a funeral for Caledon's late-Fiancé, Rose Dewitt Bukater, whom has perished on the ill-fated Titanic. The young girl was only seventeen when the ship sank. The couple and Cal's soon Mother-in-law, Ruth Dewitt Bukater, were on their way to Pittsburgh where the wedding was to beheld, as of now, the family is grieving for the young miss. Caledon had this to say--" Rose was an amazing girl, My fiancé was ready to be married, and mother my heirs to the Hockley fortune. But my beloved had gone down with the ship. I prayed and prayed that she'd gotten onto a lifeboat; but she'd been pushed out." Hockley was in great remorse." Harry looked at me with surprise.

'This is absurd!"

"I know! Cal definitely has something up his sleeve. He is obviously making himself a good guy, but what is behind all this is something!" I growled, as I sat in a chair.

Harry stood up and placed his hands on my shoulders, the began to move his fingers around in circles, messaging my shoulders. "You are tense, my love. Cal is self-centered, and out of our lives. Tomorrow you, Rose, James, and I will be on a ship back to England. And we'll buy a house, and start this family." He removed his hand from my shoulder, down to my growing stomach. I was now 4 week pregnant, and content.

"I know Harry, it's just I really don't feel comfortable about going back on a ship. It's just so... I'm not sure, eerie, I guess." I shrugged.

"Come on Amanda, I know you can do it, The Lusitania is a good ship." He kissed my cheek.

"I'm sure it is Harry, but I'm just so scared, it's like I could be reliving that horrible nightmare." I sighed and wrapped my arms around his middle, giving him a tight squeeze.

"I know love, I know." He kissed the top of my head. "But you my love, are absolutely beautiful, and I love you. Within the next month, you and I will be married, living in a small home in South Hampton. You, the beautiful mother of my child; I will be your loving husband who will cherish you and love you." He kissed my cheek with every word. "Oh! I have to ask you, does Rose know about the baby?" His brown eyes bored into mine.

"No..." I looked to the floor. "I haven't told her yet."

"How come?"

"Because I don't know how she will react. I don't know if he will be happy or mad." I felt ashamed, I didn't even tell my sister that I was pregnant. Harry probably have already told the boys. God, I feel horrible.

"Don't worry about it honey, I know she will be thrilled." He kissed me.

"I know; on other conditions, are we going to tell your parents?" I asked, though Harry had gotten a stricken look upon his face. "Harry? Harry? are you OK love?" I asked.

"I...I..Don't know. I haven't seen my parents in almost 15 years. My father probably hates me. I don't know, It's just so I don't know." He had a very shocked scared look on his face.

"I'm sorry Harry, I didn't mean to bring it up. I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"It's OK. For you my love, we will go see my parents." He kissed me hard. "Now, lets get things packed, so we can leave first thing in the morning.

~Next Morning~

I held onto Harry's arm for dear life, as we walked up the gangplank to the portal door of the Lusitania. For once Harry and I were on a ship together instead of him having to work. All four of us held a 2nd class ticket, the White Star Lines paid for the survivors who were going to England for the inquiry; personally I think Ismay is doing this to cover his ass.
I still didn't feel at all to comfortable to be sailing on another ship only weeks after the ill-fated Titanic. Rose looked as if she felt the same way when we walked up the gangplank into the porthole of the ship.
Once we got in a steward lead us to our rooms, we all had separate rooms, since apparently the White Star Line's didn't think of it to properly. I thought it was quite silly, but as of now, I don't want any suspicions of Rose and I to be alive, or that would cause some serious trouble.

The rooms were plain, wood paneling, not as extravagant as the first class, of course. But oh wells. "I will leave you to talk to Rose." Harry whispered to me as we reached our rooms. I nodded then walked closer to Rose.

"Rose, would care to assist me, I would like to have a word with you." I smiled, as did she, before she walked into my room with me.

"So what is it you would like to talk to me about?" She asked as soon as she closed the door.

"Well, this is going to be quite some news, but I am wifchld." I mumbled.

"Amanda, I didn't catch that." She looked at me puzzled.

I took a deep breath then said, "I am with child, Rose. I'm going to have baby!" I giggled.

She looked at me with shock at first, and then she threw her pale arms around me. "Oh dear! I am so happy for you! Does Harry know? When did you find out? How far along?" She showered me with all of these questions.

I laughed, "Yes, Harry does know, I found out that one day when you and James came to see us after the inquiry, and I am about four weeks." She hugged me once more, then ran out of the room. I followed her out and I can see her hugging the crap out of Harry, whom looked quite stunned I might add.

"Oh congratulations Harry! I'm going to be an aunt!' She squealed; those who were passing by looked at us awkwardly, as some smiled.

Later that night, during dinner, we all chattered about various things, such as the baby, and the wedding and our future. It wasn't depressing, like it was when Ruth was talking about Rose's wedding. "So what would you all name it if it was a boy?" Rose gushed.
"Well I was thinking William. And for a Girl I was thinking, maybe, Cora." I smiled.
"Those are lovely names." Talking about Will made start thinking about him, and how much I missed him. He was a wonderful friend, I truly do miss him. And that kiss.....

"Amanda, my dear, would you care for me to escort you to you room?" Harry asked, as he watched me suppressed a yawn with the back of my hand.

"Yes please. Bye all." I waved to Rose, and James. Whom also bid their good byes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am terribly sorry for the delay, i've gotten major writers block. But now that I finally bought Titanic, I have inspiration. and that I'm super excited for Titanic 3D. :D
I know right, Cal is such an ass right! LOL