Yours Truly

Disappointment

Jenny was in town, just walking around. It was a new day, maybe things would improve. She wanted an improvement in life. It wasn't her year at all.

She kicked about the stones around the footpath. I feel kicked about like those stones she thought sadly. Maybe she was overdramatic but she didn't care well that a bit of a lie because to some extent she did.

She continued her stroll. She looked around her. The next thing surprised her. She saw Mark; she halfway smiled as he waved at her. The happiness didn't last long enough because she saw Danielle. She saw her kiss him. She didn't think it was possible for her to feel more heart broken but the impossible had happen.

Her feelings were clear with Danielle, she wanted nothing to do with her and same applied with Mark.

So that night she tore up the letters for Mark, Danielle. She wrote new ones.

Dear Danielle

You disappoint me really. You will never be the old you again. I pity you.

Yours truly

Jenny


Dear Mark

You have bad standards. I still love you though. I don't really want anything to do with you though

Yours Truly

Jenny


She sighed and put away the letters.
♠ ♠ ♠
Completed! I would like to thank Ava Marie for leaving me amazing comments, it's an honour for her to have had an interest in this story.