Status: slowly active

What Happened to Perfect?

I've Never Felt this Way Before

I loved her, and I knew she loved me and that's why even though I was nervous beyond belief I was going to do with, because we loved each other.

"Justin what are you thinking about?" She asked me, I didn't answer her with words; instead I just kissed on gently on the lips. She parted her lips and let my tongue roam around the inside of her mouth. I moved from her mouth to her soft neck, I could taste the perfume on her neck and oddly I liked it. She slipped my shirt over my head and unbuttoned my jeans. She kissed my abs and went all the way down to the tip of my boxer briefs. Chills went down my spine but I didn't stop her.

She took my underwear off and now we were both naked, flesh on top of flesh. It felt so warm and comforting. She began to pleasure me with her mouth and I arched my back in awe. I have never felt anything like that before. I closed my eyes and moaned in pleasure. I loved this girl more than anything in the world and I love this way of expressing.

I pulled her back up and got on top of her, as I was about to finally enter her, I looked deep into her brown eyes and smiled. "I love you Selena Marie Gomez." She smiled back at me and kissed me. I took a deep breath and entered her and felt her clench around me. I could already hear her starting to moan my name. The closer I got to my climax the louder her screams got. I was sweating and could feel my body start to shake, within seconds I felt a white hot heat burst within me for the very first time. Out of breath I collapsed next to Selena and laid there with her until morning.

1 Month Later

"What the fuck do you mean is the baby yours?!" Selena screamed at me. I opened my mouth to respond but nothing came out. I just stared at her. "I'm not some whore Justin; I don't sleep around with every boy who walks by me."

"Well obviously, I know that. I-I don't know what I meant, I'm sorry Selena, I’m just, I’m just fucking scared okay! I'm 16 I don't know how to handle this." I screamed that last part. I didn't mean to but it just came out like that. I punched the wall in frustration, how the hell did I let this happen? My life, my career is about to be over. How do I explain this to my fans, to my mother, to my grandparents? What the fuck did I do?!

"You're not the only one who is scared Justin, I am too. I’m pregnant with a minor's child. You know I can go to jail for this right?" She started walking back and forth in front of me while tears poured from her eyes. "What am I going to do? This is the worst day of my life." I felt her brown eyes staring at me and I couldn't lift my head to look at her. It felt like my head weighed like a thousand pounds and I couldn't move it. I just slammed my fist on the glass table standing next to me and walked out of her apartment and ran past the elevator to the stairwell. I ran down the flights of stairs and jumped into my Range Rover and took off. I didn't know where I was going but I was just driving.

I ended up at the beach right next to the Santa Monica Pier. It was 1AM so I figured no one would be there and I could clear my fucking head. I had a million things running through my mind and they were all going through my mind at once. I couldn't take it; I heard the voices of my team, my loved ones, and my fans all being so disappointed in me. After trying to collect my thoughts I could only come to one conclusion: today sucks.

Suddenly after finally clearing my head a bit, I found myself face first in sand. I tripped over some big black lump in the sand. I dusted myself off and turned around and the lump of sand was starting to move and a head popped out. The lump in the sand was actually a girl was sleeping on the beach. She had long brown hair and these large captivating eyes that I couldn't stop looking in.

"Watch where you're going, some of us are trying to sleep out here." She said rubbing her tired eyes, man her eyes were beautiful. I looked around the beach and then a puzzled look came upon my face. "Actually you're the only person sleeping on the beach right now." I started to chuckle, "Why are you sleeping on the beach anyway." She looked at me and sighed, "My parents are alcoholics and it was another night of fighting and throwing empty vodka bottles, so I grabbed my shit and left." The sad part was that she said this with a blank look on her face like it didn't faze her at all. I couldn't imagine running away from home.

"I honestly don't know why I just told this all to some random kid I just met on the beach at 1 in the morning." When she said the words 'some kid' that took me by surprise because she didn't know who I was. This was refreshing because I really didn't feel like signing any autographs. "Why are you out here on this beach at this ungodly hour? Don't you have some number one hit single to record?" So she did know who I was, but she's not screaming and tackling me. Again this is refreshing.

"Well since you obviously know who I am, do you have a name mysterious beach girl?" I asked her. "Well when I’m not going by mysterious beach girl, my friends like to call me Charlotte. Or Char for short." I smiled. Charlotte was such a nice name and she was really sarcastic and funny, I liked that. "So, about your problem?" her voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"Um, I’m having..." I didn't know what to say. I had such a list of problems and reasons why I was here right now. "Problems", it was I settled on saying. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow; I guess she saw right through my blatant lie. "It's cool," she laughed "You don't have to tell me your real reason." I smiled at her and she got back down into her weird sheet contraption she was using as a bed.

I did something most normal people wouldn't do in a million years. "Would you want to come home with me for the night?" Her eyes widened in horror and I realize that didn't exactly come out right. "No, no not like that, trust me that's the absolute last thing on my mind." I hurriedly said before she could say something. "I just wanted to offer you somewhere to stay, so you won't have to sleep on the beach tonight." I could totally see the hesitation in her face, and honestly it was totally understandable. If some stranger offered me to come to their house for a night I would run away screaming.

"Against my better judgment, I’m going to go with you." She smiled at me, "But I’m only going with you because the sand is not a good substitute for a bed." With that we gathered her oddly manufactured sleeping arrangement and stuffed it into the backseat of my Range Rover and sped off to my condo. I parked outside at got out the car and I started seeing paparazzi and their camera lights flashing. I couldn't believe paparazzi were out here at this time of the morning. I told Charlotte to just put her head down and we hurriedly walked into my condo complex.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is co-written by Asia and Rashad. Please Read & Review! Tell us what you liked and didn't like and what you would like to see happen next! Thank you<3