Status: Temp postponed. Computer probs. We'll be back soon.

Listen to the Thunder

Learning To Fall

Jaycee

* Three months later. Now it's October.*

"Paul! Fucking stop it!" I yelled, being tickled by the younger boy.
"Why would I do that?!?!"
"I'll drop kick you into next week!" I treatened him.
"No you won't." He laughed, looking down at me.
I felt my cheeks heat up as I stared at him.
"Fine..." I mumbled. "But please get off of me. Your heavy ass is killing my stomach."
"Okay." He laughed, standing up and offering his hand for me to take. Gladly I did, and we sat back down in our original spots.
"Leave it to you to turn a simple movie date into a full-blown tickle war." I huffed.
"What can I say? I'm still a growing boy."
"I see." I laughed, snuggling into his side. "Remind me again why I like you?"
"Because I make you laugh." He stated, tightening his arm around me. "Today's your birthday."
"I know this." I replied, watching Cars on my tv screen.
"You're going to be 22."
I srunched my nose.
"You're so much younger than me."
"I'm not THAT much younger."
"You totally are." I retorted.
Paul laughed and shook his head.
"Wanna go out?"
"Like now?"
"Well...duh?"
"Buttttt Paulieeeee." I whined.
"Come on, Jack. It'll be funnnn."
"What are we going to do?"
"Go for pizza and some tattoo's? Sounds like a great idea if you ask me."
"Pizza and tattoo's?" I asked laughing. "Who does that?"
"We do, obviously." He replied. "Please?"
"Fine. I'm gonna go change." I stated, lifting my head.
Paul looked down at me and smiled. I lifted my chin and let my eyes flutter closed for a second when our lips met. I pulled myself up off of the couch, and walked into my bedroom. I quickly changed into a pair of dark skinny jeans, white v-neck, and black boots. I brushed through my straightened but messy hair before I pulled my beanie over my head.

I walked out and smiled at Paul as he ran his hands threw his hair.
"Oh...wow. Are you sure you want to wear that shirt when going out with me?" He questioned.
I smirked slightly.
"I'm more than sure." I stated, looking down at my shirt that had the words 'I can't stand you' written across the front. "I'm kidding Paul."
"Now are you ready?"
"Yessss sir."
"Shouldn't you be wearing orange or something. Ya know, those are Halloween colors."
I shot him a glare.
"Just because my birthday is on Halloween doesn't give you permission to make fun of me."
"But as your boyfriend, it does."
"Shut your pie hole." I retorted.
"Oooh that's definitely come back of the year."
"Ugh." I sighed heavily before we I scooped up my iPhone and we walked out of my apartment. "I wish I was with Rumor right now,"
"Nahhh. She's busy with Martin."
"Gross."
"Not like that! Get yer mind out of the gutter, babe." He laughed, lacing our fingers together. "This is part of my gift to you. I know that you want a tattoo."
"My problem is that I don't know what I want or where I want it." I laughed, swinging our hands slightly as we walked down the streets.
"It's okay. I'll hook it all up for you." He laughed.
I rolled my eyes.
"I'm sure you will, Paul."
"I will!" He defended.

Five minutes later, we were choosing our tattoos.
"Okay. I know what I want." I decided.
"Good. I haven't." He laughed.
"Come on back with me, little lady," The tattoo guy said, and I followed him. "What whould you like?"
"I want a black feather on my upper left side." I stated.
He nodded and instructed me on what to do as I got my first tattoo. I laid there, staring at the black wall with my shirt lifted for the guy to work on my side. It hurt at first, but I got used to the pain after a while. I couldn't wait to see how it turned out.
"Are you okay?" He asked me. "You keep tensing up."
"I'm fine. Just stings a tad bit." I laughed nervously.
"First tattoo?"
"How could you tell." I laughed.
"Would it help if Paul was in here?"
"Um.....yes." I replied.
The needle was lifted from my body and turned off.
"I'll get him. Just relax..." He laughed.
I nodded my head and took a deep breath when he walked away. Five minutes later, Paul and another tattoo artist was came back with Jones, the tattoo artist.
"Hey, you decided." He laughed, sitting down in another chair as his tattoo artist sat down next to him.
"Yupp, but I'm having a hard time relaxing."
"It's not that bad." Paul playfully rolled his eyes. "Come one, Cougar."
I playfully glared at my boyfriend before I gave him my hand. He took it in his and rubbed his hands softly over the back of my palm while Jones went back to finishing my tattoo. Paul was getting the rest of his tattoo while I got mine.
"How is it looking?"
"It looks good." He smiled at me.
His smile made me feel calmer and at peace.
"What are you getting?"
"Just the rest of my arm tattoo." He shrugged like it was nothing.
I wanted to laugh at him, but I kept my lips closed so that I wouldn't mess up the tattoo.
It took him an hour and fifteen minutes to finish my tattoo. He wrapped up my entire side, and let us go. I had to wait on Paul, so I sat there with my shirt pulled up just underneath my boobs. I felt over exposed, and I wanted nothing more than to pull down my shirt. But I couldn't, so I just wrapped my arms around my body the best I could.
"Alright. You can drop your shirt down now." Jones laughed at me when Paul and I went to pay.
"Oh, Thank God," I whispered to myself as I eased the shirt down my body. I linked my fingers with Paul on the arm he didn't get added too.
"That's $250."
I reached into my purse to pay for my half of the tattoo when Paul handed over his credit card. I stared at him.
"What was that for?" I laughed. "I can pay for my own tattoo, Paul."
"Think of it was your birthday present." He stated.
Jones smiled at us.
"It's your birthday today?" He asked. I replied with a small nod. "And your first tattoo?" Again I nodded.
I'm still pretty shy around others, but I'm getting better.
"And it's Halloween." Paul added with a small laugh.
"How old are you? You are at least 18...right?"
I giggled.
"I'm 22 today."
"Whoa." The other tattoo artist stated, looking at Paul. "She's older than you!"
"I don't know what got into you...but good luck with Paulie." Jones stated, shaking his head sligthly.
"Nah. She'll smack me when I'm out of line." He joked. "I hate to cut this one shorts guys...but I promised my lady a great birthday."
"That's true. You promised pizza and tattoos, Mr. Digiovanni." I replied.
"Thanks for choosing us!" Jones said like he had to every time people left the shop.
"No problem, guys." Paul laughed, leading the way out of the tattoo parlor. "See...it wasn't that bad."
"It didn't hurt half as much as I expected it to hurt."
"I like it." He smiled down at me. "It's nice and it seems to fit you."
"Why thank you." I blushed, looking away from him.
"You can stop doing that now." He laughed. "We've been dating for three months. I love your blush."
"I love your weird ass logic." I giggled. "Come on... I want New York City style pizza."
"I know."
I really was learning to fall for him.
He made it damn easy.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter's up!!!

Comment please?

xoxo RaeMarie.