Status: Active (:

Before I fall

Prolouge

The thing about falling in love with your best friend is that he’s your best friend. And nothing more. He has a girlfriend, and he’s completely oblivious to my feelings. Which is a good thing, isn’t it?

It isn’t Shane’s fault that he’s completely goddess looking and had every asset a girl could possibly ask for; it wasn’t his fault at all. I blame Scarlett for being so beautiful and wanted.

Her long black hair was enough to make any girl jealous. The way it was so shiny and movable, no split ends. It was almost like she got her hair trimmed daily. Her green eyes that were almost the same color as grass didn’t help either, they were surrounded by a thick layer of lashes, and they were natural.

Her eyebrows were arched and shaped to perfection. Let’s not forget to mention her fashion sense. It was amazing, she ran neck to neck with Stella. Only difference is that Stella’s popular, Scarlett isn’t; people just like her.

Next to her though would be the famous Shane McRae. My best friend and long term secret crush. He had brown hair and it never failed to make my heart skip a beat when he would flip his bang out of his eyes revealing those hazel orbs. His shape was lean and lanky, very attractive, and he wore casual wear all the time. It made him look better.

I’m not as bad looking as I’m making myself seem, I’m average. I’m pretty, but not hot. Not gorgeous.

I tucked my hair behind my ear and leaned over to do the finishing touches on my toe nails.

“Shane and Scarlett got into another fight, he won’t talk to anyone.” Gabriella said.

I have shoulder length, curly, blonde hair and pale blue eyes, the part of my face I love the most. I was skinny, I had a nice shape, but I was skinny. I ate a lot, but I have a fast metabolism.

Gabriella has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair to match, “I know how you guys are so close-“

“We’re all friends,”

“But you guys are best friends,” She pointed out.

I closed the nail polish bottle and flung it somewhere on my bed while examining my newly red toes.

“I’ll call him later. Right now is GB night.” (Gabriella and Brooke night)

She chuckled, “I wonder where that pizza your mom was talking about getting is, I’m starving. I’m 16! 16 year olds need to eat!”

“You won’t be 16 for long,” I grinned.

She shot me a glare, “No surprises,”

“Oh, come on. Your birthday is next week, that’s-“

No surprises.

I put my hands up in surrender, “Fine, fine. No surprises.”

“Thank you,” She rubbed her hands together.

We’re juniors and its summer, Gabriella’s birthday is the first day of school.

Which is next week.

I got up from the floor and helped her out, “Let’s go see what’s taking the pizza so long,”
♠ ♠ ♠
If you were reading my other story (My Dirty Little Secret) this is the "fill in" I was speaking of . Although I do believe I may just finish this... anyway, here it is .

For the newbies: I hope you like the first chapter (:

Comment | Subscribe ♥