Alone at Six

Piss

"Hello" Jinxx said with a smile to the secretary behind the desk. We'd told Jake and Ashley about the plan last night and they said that it was a great idea. So we rented a car and told Sandra about it. She flipped, yelled at me, agreed, yelled at me some more, came to the school with the rest of us, then yelled at me some more in the parking lot. A cop actually came up to see if anyone was hurt. Yeah, they have cops at high schools now.

We'd gotten the schools address off of their website which we got from Cole's book. Jinxx had comes in to talk to the someone about a concert fundraiser and Jake and I had come along to get away from a furious Sandra. It was that time of the month.

"This school is awesome." Jake said looking out of the Plexiglas wall, "I wish my high school looked like this."

We walked in and saw that there were outside hallways which a student that we asked told us were called breezeways. They were basically big sidewalks with a roof and glass surrounding them. There were openings that were called quads leading to open field in the middle of the buildings, six or seven buildings connected by them.

"I wish my house looked like this." I pressed my face against the glass next to Jake and as soon as I did a girl came into view running across the quad. She was holding her baggy white pants up and her white T-shits flew around as she ran.

I turned to get out of the office and catch Cole before she ran out of sight, but instead came face to chest with Sandra.

"Hey Biersack." She said "Jinxx says we have to fill out some forms then we can walk around and find a spot for the show."

"So we're doing the show? It was that easy?"

"It's a school, Biersack. What did you expect?"

"Okay, cool, I guess." I looked out of the window, but Cole was nowhere to be found "Where are the forms?"

"Oh, don't be so down Biersack." Sandra said, smacking me in the back of the head "We're doing this for you."

Sometimes, I wish Sandra would stop doing things for me. It usually ended with pain or some sort of bodily fluid coming out of my face and chest.

After filling out forms and going into a state of shock when I remembered Jinxx's name wasn't actually Jinxx but Jeremy Ferguson, we left the office and wondered down to D building, passing only a few kids.

"Okay, I have to piss." Sandra announced. "Someone come piss with me."

"I would" Ashely offered. "but I'm considered a male in most cultures."

"Not this one." She dragged him down D building in search of a bathroom. I could only imagine what would happen if a girl walked in and Ashely was in there.

"So." Jinxx said after we'd wondered over to B building, which was significantly smaller than D. "Is her schedule in there anywhere?"

I shook my head "Only something telling when the classes end. Third period end at ten forty-five which is in about-" a bell rang throughout the building, cutting me off. "now."

We moved towards the wall as a mass of kids flooded out of the classrooms and out of the building. I caught a glimpse of white and turned my head towards the direction it moved. Sure enough, I saw Cole with a surprisingly neon green book bag and surprisingly black jacket on.

"Cole!" I was just about to call when I heard my name from behind. I turned but instead of seeing Jinxx or Jake I only heard "It is you! What are you doing here?"

"Oh, hey." I forced a smile, mad that I was missing Cole again. "We're actually here for a fund raiser."

"A concert?" The taller of the two guessed right. "Awesome! Where's everyone else?"

"Sandra had to piss" I said, bluntly. "and she dragged Ashley with her. So I wouldn't go into the bathroom in D building." Well, that gave Sandra and Ashley a little excitement for later. "Jake is right....over....there." I found him as he ran up to us smiling. "And Jinxx is.....Jake, where'd he go?"

Jake only shrugged "He just walked off."

"That sucks." The shorter one said. "Can you sign my bag before we go?" We both signed both of their bags as the bell rang overhead.

"Hey." I said stopping them before they left. "Do ether of you guys know a Cole Tello?"

"Uh," They said, looking at each other. "I don't think so. What does he look like?"

"She's a girl, actually. Really long hair, senior, kinda short, in all white."

Realization dawned as they both oh'd. "Yeah!" Answered the taller one. "I think she's in the cafeteria."

"No" The short one corrected I think she's in A building. "They both shrugged and left with goodbyes. Some help teenage girls are.

"We'll check A building first?" Jake nodded in agreement and we walked through the quad, Jake tripping in roots and falling on his face multiple times.

Looking in the class rooms, I saw kids reading and talking. A few classes I had to stick my head in to look around and quickly shut the door after smileing, waving, and notifying the happy looking students of the future concert. My method was working until I got to class A-12 with a sign reading 'Mr.Maloon, World history & Government' Then listed a bunch of educational stuff, like the collage he went to.

What a lovely fucking class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bubbleloveworld
this 'sixteen-year-old female' is one of my favorite subscribers. When my sister asks about my story (Becasue of course she doesn't read it) the first thing that comes out of my mouth is "bubbles." And she's just like "The fuck?"
Sorry for the late-ish update guys, had to type up chapter fourteen and I got really distracted with looking up Fair To Midland merch.
http://www.ftmband.com/merch/
I'm getting the "Rooted Vision" T-shirt.

Story time!
I was called down to see the principle today and Marques(spelled it wrong) said "What did you do!? You're more badass than thought!" I thought it was funny considering he only heard me cuss for the first time yesterday and I have the worst mouth in the world and I've done way worse than be called down to the principles office.

Second day with no gym story! Fuck yeah!