Alone at Six

Red Rover

"Holy shit!" A extremely pale pint-ish girl yelled. "You weren't fucking!" Her black hair only made her skin look even more colorless and unhealthy.

"No shit." Ryan rolled her eyes "So, Andy, why are you here anyway?"

"I'm actually here to see my friend Cole." I warped a arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. If I couldn't make her feel better by ignoring them I was going to make her happy by lifting her up. "We were talking yesterday and she mentioned how she was on her own for a senior fundraiser. I just wanted to help a friend out."

"Cool, so you're doing, like, a concert?" Albino Black asked.

"Yeah. This Friday. We haven't come up with a time yet. Actually, Cole, do you have anything to do tonight? We could talk to the guys about time and setup."

"Uh, y-yeah." Cole stammered in a state of shock, similar to the one I was in earlier. "A-anytime after five, I have a SGA meeting."

"Perfect! We'll pick you up here at five then, right next to this tree."

I smiled at the look Cole was getting from Ryan and her friends, looks of regret, jealousy, and envy. The sadist in me smiled a bit too hard. I was just about to say something more when the bell rang.

"Oh, I guess lunch is over." I said standing and holding my hand out. "Come on Cole, I'll walk you to your next class."

She put her hand in mine and I pulled her up. Her hand was at least four shades darker than mine and so small that it was completely engulfed.

Ryan and her friends only stared in aw and mumbled byes as we walked off.

"Red rover!" I turned around at the same time Cole did to see Ashley running towards us. She immediately let go of my hand and jumped to the side, causing me to lean forward and try to grab her again. Making Ashley run straight into me, full force. "You were suppose to catch me!"

"You weren't suppose to run into me!" I kicked Ashely off of me and got to my feet, peeved that he'd pulled Cole away from me. "Where's Sandra? Did you leave her alone? You're going to get someone killed, doing that."

He stood up and rolled his eyes at me. "She's right over there, I'm not stupid. I remember what happened last time we left her alone."

Sure enough, Sandra was in the middle of the quad standing against a tree with her arms folded. Last time we left her alone while she was on her period it didn't end too well. Let's just say that she wasn't the only one bleeding down there. Poor guy will never walk the same.

I held my hand out to Cole before walking over to Sandra. Cole tentatively looked at it but squeezed tightly and walked with me, making my anger towards Ashely settle just a little. Ignoring Ashley's jabs at my side and the eying from Sandra, we to hurried off to Cole's six period gym class.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a bit short, sorry. It was originally part of the previous chapter, but I got lazy and split it in two then added a bit to the begging.
I'm running out of pre-write! Grah! But when I get grounded (which is inevitable) I'll definitely have a lot more.

Bubbleloveworld
aw, look a that lonely commenter getting on the love that I had saved up for all my subscribers. I hope her heart is exploding....never mind, I'll let you live.

Story time!
Second day of work! I think I did way better this time. I mean, making toast in the mornings is hell and my dad wont get off my fucking back about talking to my sister when there is nothing to be done, but whatever, he leaves halfway through my shift anyway. The bottom back of my left leg really hurts and the top half of my right leg does too, but it's the kind of pain that you love and you just want to keep moving your leg to feel it.....or is that only me?