Alone at Six

Jumper

"So, you guys want me to be the administrator!?" Ms.Garisson seamed to yell everything she said with a mile. She was just a short little not-even-five foot ball of energy. "Sounds great!"

We'd found Jinxx on the way to Cole's gym class and he had reminded us that we needed a administrator to oversee the event and that any teachers could go to for questions. I'd suggested someone energetic and when Cole introduced us to Ms.Garrison I found out what energetic really was.

"You guys should have it outside! In between A and B building! Do it do it do it!"

"Okay!" Sandra snapped "It'll be outside!"

"Yaaaay! Hey, Cole!" Ms. Garrison shouted "The concert is going to be outside!"

"Uh, cool." Cole walked out of the locker room in light gray sweat pants and a light blue shirt reading 'Rock 2008.' "So-"

"Fuck yeah!" She was cut off by a over energetic Ashely running up to us. "Did you see that!? I spiked that bitch like a pro!"

"Language!" Ms. Garrison shouted at him "Or twenty burpies!"

"What are burpies?"

Cole gave off a bit of a laugh when Ms. Garrison led him to the side of the gym. She laid on the ground like she was about to do a push up, jumped to her feet, jumped in the air, and threw her hands up. That, I learned, was a burpie.

"So." I said sitting next to Cole on the bleachers, making sure not to sit on her hair. She'd sat as far as possible from anyone else and no one even seemed to care. After Mr. Maloon's class, I didn't blame her. "Do you have a study hall?"

"No, all my periods are full."

"But you're a senior, aren't you? Don't you only need one more math credit?" I regretted saying it after the words left my mouth. For all I know she could have been help back a year or in lower classes. But Jinxx did say she was a genius and her agenda defiantly seconded it.

"Yeah, but I'm taking all higher classes. You know, the stuff only the nerdy kids take. I actually could have graduated last year as a junior jumper if I wanted to."

"Junior jumper? Like double-dutch?"

"uh, no." She almost smiled and shook her head "It means that you have all your credits to graduate buy you're still a junior. You can graduate then and get a high school diploma without actually ever having to be a senior." she shrugged "I decided to stay in school and take the highest classes left."

I just stared at her. Who would want to stay in school longer? I remember dieing to get home and damn near crying out of joy when I graduated. And it seems like she's getting it worse than I ever did. I would have never even considered staying here for so long. "Why?" I asked.

She sighed "Well, I figured when I go to collage I'll have to pay for the same classes. So why not take them here for free? Like you guys on the buss."

"But" I looked around at the people drifting around the gym talking to Jinxx, Jake,, Sandra and doing burpies with Ashely. I just didn't get it. She was isolated, ignored. "Why?"

She sighed again. "My dad wanted me to. So I did."

"Oh." I nodded. It made more sense if you had a parent persuading you.

"So!" Ms.Garrison came over and shouted at the class. "We have some new volleyball players!"

"Who the hell is she talking about?" Sandra sat next to me on the bleachers "She better not be talking to me, I'll slap a bitch."

Cole just looked at her with a "what the fuck" look on her face. Like Sandra was unreasonable for saying this. Which she was.

"That time of the month." I whisperer to Cole.

"Shut the fuck up Beirsackk! Why are you telling the whole goddamn world!?"

"Glasses!" Ms.Garrison shouted "Go do ten burpies with Pretty!"

"Burpies? What the fuck is a burpie?"

"Fifteen,!"

"Fifteen of what goddamn it!?"

"Twenty!"

"Sandra, just go!" Jinxx yelled pulling her up and pointing to Ashely who was still jumping and seeming happy about it.

Jake dropped on the floor in front of us. "I'm surprised he's still going. He's been at this for seven minutes."

"This is out new team!" Ms. Garrison ran back and forth in front of me, Cole, Jinxx, and Jake. "And so is out potty mouths over there! then versus us all!"

"Wait." Jake looked scared "I can't play volleyball. and that's six against.....thirty nine."

"Cole will teach you! Now on the other side of the gym, Black Mail Bribes!"

We ran to the other side of the nets that were set up the length of the gym and Mr.Wolsson, one of the three interns, wrote 'Black Hail Mimes VS WiHi' on one of the two wipe boards. We didn't object to playing, but mostly because we had all this pent up energy from falling asleep earlier the previous day and not doing much of anything today. The full effect of the concert and a night of no sleep had hit us head on and we'd all dropped as soon as we made it back to the room.

Ashely obviously needed to exercise, doing a total of ninety five burpies and then playing like a beast. Jinxx was just as good while Sandra cussed the ball out and Jake hid from it. Cole kept almost getting hit in the face with the ball so I kept hitting it out of bounds every time is came near her.

We lost, thirty to seven. Of course, we got a point taken off every time we said a cuss word, which was seventeen times. Lets just say I didn't know Cole cursed that much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Confession, I'm not grounded(yet). I got Pokemon White on Sunday after I got home from work and haven't stopped playing it since. Sorry guys, I'm addicted.
Not gonna lie, to lazy to proof read.

Bubbleloveworld
Too much of a headache to come up with a complement to everyone who commented. Sorry.

Story time
In gym(yes back to gym) the teacher told us to pick the same color pennies we had on yesterday, but I wasn't sure if I was purple or yellow. So Davie(purple) and Logan(yellow) fought over whose team I was on until Keshwan(spelled it wrong) walks up and is like "She was yellow" So Logan spazed all up on David.
Then at the end David took my leg and claimed it as his. Logan said that if he got my leg then she'd get my arm and when it was time to go change David tried to pull me to the guys locker room and Logan tried to pull me to the girl locker room until Mr. Crandford told them that if they rip me in half they'd have to clean up all the blood.
When I got home yesterday I logged on Mibba and saw my friend Tori (who hasn't made contact with me for a fucking month) left a comment on my profile. Yeah, I was happy to find out she was living because I was beginning to think she was dead, but I'm pissed and told her to fuck off. I regret nothing.

Sorry for suck a long story time, I just felt like it. It didn't involve thinking, only typing.