Alone at Six

Sexual Transmission

"Okay, we have to go eat." Jinxx finally said while in the quad in between A and B building. "I'm gonna die."

The quad seemed big enough for a concert for this size school if the whole school didn't come. Which hopefully they would and we'd be pushed into the parking lot and street.

"Okay okay." I said "Let me just tell Cole we're leaving." Ignoring their comments, I ran back into the empty gym where Cole was suppose to be taking a make-up test on the previous handball unit. The only person in there was Ms. Garrison who was writing down something in a notebook.

"Hi Randy!" she yelled "Whatcha lookin for!?" Her voice rang through the empty gym, bounced off all walls and bleachers and slammed into my eardrums.

"I'm looking for Cole!" I shouted back.

"She's in the locker room!" She yelled louder, thinking I was challenging her instead of mimicking her. "Just walk right in! She's done changing!"

"Thanks!" I hurried to the locker room before she started talking again. She was the most annoying teacher I've ever met, it was like talking to a someone three years old. If you're going to be a teacher at least act like you're trying to be intelligent.

Even though Ms. Garrison said she was done changing, I was still skeptical about going into the locker room. I didn't cover my eyes or anything like that, if she was still changing cool, it's not like I haven't seen seen tits or a ass before. And I wouldn't be complaining if I saw Cole's.

I opened the door slowly just so I didn't scar her....again. I heard her before I saw her. She was singing, her voice trailing around the room alongside the sound of skating and stepping feet.

"Is it the way that you kiss?" I leaned my back against the wall right next to the door in the indent of the room so we couldn't see each other but I could still hear her. "It's gotta be the way you taste you taste you taste you taste."

After awhile I leaned over the counter and caught sight of her. She was facing away from me and the giant mirror on the other wall while slipping a white shirt over her white undershirt and gray compression shorts. Her feet slide across the floor and her hips swung to the music coming out of the earphones that sprouted from her boobs. "You're such a gorgeous nightmare. Old damage never seems to go away. You make me feel brand new..."

She slid across the room to a pile of stuff and picked up a bundle of white, holding it up to be a big white pair of pants with rings where the chains were missing. She stuck one leg in then the other and as soon as she let go they slipped over her hips and to the ground. She pulled them back up and tightened the straps on the side, but they were already as tight as they would go.

"Need a belt?" I said as I came out from around the wall.

She only stood their messing with her pants until she saw my shadow and jumped back. "My god, Andrew!" She exclaimed with a hand on her chest. "Make noise when you come in!" She reached down her shirt and pulled out her Ipod, turning it off.

"God Cole," I joked. "wear clothes when I come in."

She almost smiled and said. "I wear what I please and if that so happens to be nothing then so be it."

I smiled and laughed, sliding my belt through the loops. Someone had jokes.

"Whoa, hold it big boy." Cole said, baking up. "I was kidding."

I rolled my eyes and yanked my belt through the last two loops, holding it out to her "It's for your pants. To keep them up, not bring them down." Though, that wasn't such a bad idea.

She took the belt and snaked in through the loops, pulling it as tight as it would go. "So, why are you in here?"

"Oh," Suddenly feeling awkward in the girls locker room, I shifted my weight from foot to foot and adjusted the bandanna holding my the out of my face. "I was just going to-"

"Hold on Andy." Cole looked at me in a way that suggested my nose had just morphed or a huge bug had ran over me. "Stand still."

I froze "What?"

"You messed up your hair." She brought both of her hands up and started to bring them through my hair, pushing it this way and that, making faces at it.

"Cole" I said when she was done "You messed up your eyeliner." It had smudged down her cheek like her shirt had rubbed against it. I licked my thumb but she caught my hand before I could fix it.

"Ew" She said playfully "I don't want Andy spit on me."

"It's only a little, come on." I tried to get to her eye but she kept pushing my hand away sending us into a staggering dance with our arms flailing to the sides and our bodies a few inches apart. She looked up without tilting her head all the way, the body heat between us almost too much. We stood there staring at each other for what was probably only a few seconds but felt longer to me before I said "I will lick you if you don't let me."

"Ew, no!" She let go of me then and ran to the other side of the room.

"Yes! Get cho ass back here!" I ran after her and stopped when she put her hands on her hips and gave me a 'oh no you did not' look

"Oh, so you're getto now?"

"You got dat right. I'm a straight up G, yo."

"Muhu." Her eyes darted towards her bag and back before she made a run for it.

"Let me fix your eyeliner!" I said, catching her in my arm before she got to her target. She wiggled out and darted for it, picking it up and running to the door.

"No! it looks fine!"

I picked up the jacket she left behind and chased her into the quad, laughing at the irony of it. She was halfway through were out of nowhere Ashely popped up and caught her, literary lifting her off of the ground.

"Ashley!" She screamed in a cute, high pitched, girly voice "No, let me go!"

Her legs flailed and her head whipped around but, through all her flying hair, I could see her smile. A real, genuine smile that, as cheesy as it may sound, made my chest jump.

"Come on Cole, let mt fix it and he'll let you go."

"No! This isn't fair!"

"Come on Cole, you're late for class too."

"Okay okay!" Her legs suddenly laid limp dangling from her torso and she blew some hair to the side of her face. "Fix it."

I licked both of my thumbs and wiped the eyeliner off of the bottom of her eyes, dragging my wet thumbs down her face and licking her cheek.

"Ew! Andy!" She tried to wipe her wet face on Ashely's chest but he twisted away, pulling her to the side "Grah! I have Andy mouth harpies!" Ashley still hadn't let her go and she was leaning over his arms like someone leaning over a railing, her hair falling down to her knees in front of her.

"Wow, Six." Sandra walked up from the breakaway and evaluated the situation "And Purdy? leave you guys alone for a few minutes and you give a girl your STDs. Watch out Cole, they might go annul on you next."

Ashley then proceeded to pelvic thrust causing Cole to jump forward and rebound against his arms into his body. I had to admit, I was wishing I was Ashley just about now.

"Sooo." Cole blew hair out of her face again. "When I put this shirt on, I didn't actually think I'd be in a Purdy Porn."

Looking down, I saw 'Purdy Porn' being stretched across her chest, the words distorted, bulging out at you.

"They let you wear that in school?" I asked laughing while quickly lifting her away from Ashely and grabbing her hand, claiming her as mine for now.

"Actually, no. I had to go to the nurse and her a jacket. Which I think I left-" she stopped when I handed her the black jacket "Oh, thanks."

Just then a sudden rumble sound came from behind us, like people were stomping their feet in a close by room. Cole pulled her hand from mine but jumped into me a little before turning around and backing away.

"Hi Jinxx."

"Hey" Jinxx barely registered she was there, which annoyed me a bit, and took my shoulders spinning me around. "Andy, we need to go. Now."

"Why?" Me and Cole asked at the same time. I didn't want to leave, I was having a fine time here with Cole, but Cole was looking from me to Jinxx with a worried look on her face, making me think that maybe something really was wrong.

"I'm starving. I. Need. Food."

I rolled my eyes but turned back to Cole. I did say we would leave, and Jinxx gets pissy when he's hungry. He's like a whole second PMSing Sandra."Jinxx is dieing, we gotta go."

"Oh." Cole's smile was gone and I could already feel the sinking empty feeling of it missing. Would she ever smile again? "See you guys tomorrow, I guess."

"Tomorrow?" I smiled "Did you forget? We're picking you up at five ten later to talk about concert times."

"Oh, right." A smile appeared on her face but left so quick it was possible I'd imagined it. "I'm late for class. Bye guys." With that she walked away towards A building, so quick I didn't have time to grab her.

"Bye." we all called with only a small wave in return. She'd seemed to happy, smiling and laughing. That sad look was gone for a moment. Now it took over again and I was left to wonder if it would ever leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the days of no update, I'm working on this electrical stuff for an architectural program I'm in. The presentation is Wednesday, so I'm not going to lie, next update will probably be next weekend because I didn't type up chapter nineteen, I have to type up twenty, finish witting twenty-one, catch up on sleep because I work on weekends and Pokemon, and school. I know exactly what I want to happen, I just haven't gotten it down on paper yet.
Sorry for the misleading title, what a let down, I know.

Bubbleloveworld
PrettyinBlak
All of my commenters have to do burpies. Face it, you all probably curse like five times a hour. But if you comment on this chapter you won't have to

I want to do something semi-special for the next time I update since it wont be for awhile. Give me some fun ideas and I'll make the next chapter for you guys. (not that all these aren't for you guys, but this one I'll try to make special and whatever you guys want)

Story time!
This morning before school my sister told Logan that I had a lesbian crush on her. I had to remind Nicole and inform Logan that my lesbian crushes are Tegan and Sara and that two crushes of any gender is my limit.