Alone at Six

Clutter

"Hey Uncle John!" Trina greeted as we entered the two story brown house. "I'm gonna get those boxes out of the garage."

"Okay honey, watch out for the door, it closes by itself."

We'd finished eating and Trina had persuaded us to take her back to her uncle's house by saying the sooner we got the boxes out of her garage the better. Which who really uses their garage anyway? The only thing they're good for is cars and storing bodies. Ya know, if you're into the kind of stuff.

The garage was cluttered and crowded with all the random knickknacks and whatnost plus the six of us in it. A green Chevy was parked in the middle surrounded by bikes, tables, tents, tools, and a assortment of other things all gathering dust. Somehow finding space in a corner, there were ten boxes stacked on top of one another in two piles.

"Is that it?" Jake asked looking at the boxes with a skeptical look. He's never trusted the contents of anything after Ashley gave him rat in a X-Box box as a birthday present one year.

Trina kicked some fallen derby away and smiled. "Yep. Think it'll be enough?"

"Way more than enough. How did they leave so much?"

She only shrugged and opened the door. "They must have been in a hurry."

The time reference made me, once again, highly aware that if we didn't hurry we'd be late to pick up Cole. If we only took ten minutes here we'd still be cutting it close. I mean, I met Cole while she was waiting for a bitch, I'm not going to make her wait too.

"What time is it? I asked for the hundredth time as I pulled down a box and hastily handed it to Ashley.

"We're still going to pick up Cole, Six!" Sandra PMSed at me. "Stop asking."

We all kept our distance from Sandra while getting the boxes into the car. She was absolutely zero fun or even close to delightful to be around while she's on her period. Trina's not like this when she's on her period. She just eats a lot of bananas and laughs like a madman. Just because you're bleeding from your vagina doesn't mean you have to act like you went to rip off everyone els'.

Wait, no, that didn't make sense.....well, you know what I mean. Let me re-think that. Just because you're bleeding from your vagina doesn't mean you have to act like a dick......no, still didn't make sense. Whatever, I'm done thinking.

But I didn't bother fighting with Sandra when she sat in the front and left me, Jake, Ashely, and eight boxes to somehow squish in the back seat. Jake and Ashely didn't fight ether, but I think Jake kind of liked it so he didn't have too much to fight over.

"You're going to have to sit on Jake." Ashley said from in between Jake and the boxes.

Looking in the suddenly too small car, there was about two inches left. Even with a skinny ass like mine there still wasn't enough room. I think even the Mexicans were going to make fun of us.

"Come on." Jake smiled, patting his lap. "Sit on papa."

As close as I was to him, I was not about to sit on 'papa'. With a ass like mine it might be hard for him to keep himself calm. And we wouldn't want any incest, now would we? To keep from anything taboo happening, I shut the door and walked away from the car.

"Where are you going?" Jinxx asked from the drivers seat. "We still have to pick up Cole, remember? Plan on walking?"

I gave him a look. Did he really think I forgot about Cole? "Na, I'm riding." Running towards the car, I jumped through the half open window and hit my head on the boxes against the back right door.

Ashley let out a 'umf' when I hit him. "Or you could lay on us." He shrugged. "That's cool too."

Rolling onto my back I swung my legs out of the window, the creases of my knees on the glass. God, I hope Jake doesn't try to close it. "Let's go."

"Okay." Trina walked by, avoiding being kicked by my swinging feet, and looked over the open drivers window to talk to Jinxx and Sandra. Not that Sandra listened at all. "So, I'll come by and help set up on Friday. What time is this thing starting?"

"We're not sure." Jinxx answered "We're going to figure it out now."

Jake fidgeted under me, trying to turn to see Trina. She caught a gimps of him and flashed a smile making him smile back and jump a little. Instead of giving him satisfaction to calm, he wiggled even more, trying to stick his head in between the two seats.

"Stop moving." I said. "You're giving me a wedge."

"Call me when you find out." Trina waved, said goodbye, and walked back into her uncles house.

"Damn Pitts." Sandra said looking at him through the side mirror. "You have it worse that Six."
♠ ♠ ♠
I would have update like a week ago but, like I said would happen, I got grounded. But I'm not any more, so cool. I didn't get too much writing done because I'm still busy with the talent show(which is tomorrow, and we suck) two essays and some history project.

Everyone who commented for the past two chapters, love you.
Love Ashley Purdy
Bubbleloveworld
alyssanparker
PrettyinBlak

story time!
I got my report card yesterday and it has no C's. Fuck yeah. My GPA is 3.85